Scott Brown praises Palin; suggests Obama born out of wedlock

Usual denial by the left. Simple concept. Obama's daddy was married LEGALLY in Kenya. He did not get a divorce and then married in the US. The second marriage IN THE US , according to US law is Illegal. US law in all 50 States is that one can only legally be married to ONE person. That INCLUDES all legal foreign marriages.

But but but,,, what about the other 7 states?

[snicker]

:clap2:

This has got to be the dumbest thread I've read in awhile. What desperation the left is showing to trot this vid out. Can somebody point to me HOW this 'aligns Brown with Limbaugh and the rightwing part of the GOP', cause I'm not seeing it.

Brown was spot on in his words for Palin. The Dem woman on the vid said that women can do anything and Brown pointed out that Palin, in fact, was doing just that. Somebody want to tell me how a woman who has a lot of good core values, is a hard worker, hard charger, and has strong family that supports her and will be by her side makes her a wingnut or extreme? If she had a D next to her name the left would be licking her boots and singing her praises.

As for the Obama being born out of wedlock . . . his father was married to someone else when he married Barry's mother and that's a no-no here in the U.S. of A. so . . . . what's your point?

This issue is a smear, but I think it is not about whether BHO's a bastard and his mother got pregnant out of wedlock. The younger generations simply do not give those matters the weight as did the adults of the 1950s through the early 1970s. I think the real issue is a subtext agenda that is inferred: BHO is tainted because his dad was a Muslim.

Last edited:
_NH, why are you engaged in the very Alinsky tactics (above) that you decry others for doing. No one in politics should engage in such tactics.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, pur-leeeeze. Coming from you that is too fucking funny, Joke. It's almost as funny as you being a 'Republican'... and clearing me (who has never claimed to be a Republican) out of your sad party of one.

And you should not be an Alinsky projector, but you have done just that quite often. Anyway, good morning, California Girl, or if you are still in Europe, good afternoon. How is stripes?

Last edited:
Certain types that come to mind ~ Hitler Youth, Aryan Brotherhood, the wing nut reactionaries ~ a time comes when it becomes obvious they cannot react with objectivity and critical thinking skills to evidence that overthrows their simplistic faith in the unsustainable.

That's where you are at, Yurt. Make do with it.

Um you mean like Obama's "civilian national security force" or the Black Panthers who were standing with nightsticks intimidating white voters or the lawyers who said they would arrest talk show hosts if they spoke badly of Obama?

Which of these wing nut reactionaries and illegal military groups are you talking about?
The only thing we have close to Hitler Youth that I know of is of Obama's making... and the Aryan brotherhood, whatever that is, hasn't been seen in years, if they exist in any numbers.

Don't know where YOU live.

:gives:

This issue is a smear, but I think it is not about whether BHO's a bastard and his mother got pregnant out of wedlock. The younger generations simply do not give those matters the weight as did the adults of the 1950s through the early 1970s. I the real issue is a subtext agenda that is inferred: BHO is tainted because his dad was a Muslim.

WHERE do you come up with this stuff??? Point out what part of that vid made you come to this conclusion.

This issue is a smear, but I think it is not about whether BHO's a bastard and his mother got pregnant out of wedlock. The younger generations simply do not give those matters the weight as did the adults of the 1950s through the early 1970s. I the real issue is a subtext agenda that is inferred: BHO is tainted because his dad was a Muslim.

WHERE do you come up with this stuff??? Point out what part of that vid made you come to this conclusion.

it's the part with scott brown's face.

Fact is, they can't argue that he wasn't born 'out of wedlock', so now they have to pretend there's a 'sub-text'. :lol::lol: Like the country was not aware of his father's supposed religion during the campaign. Everyone knew, nobody cared. It's not about whether the man was, is or might be a Muslim. The people who seem to have the most problem with Obama's heritage are liberals, not conservatives.

_NH, why are you engaged in the very Alinsky tactics (above) that you decry others for doing. No one in politics should engage in such tactics.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, pur-leeeeze. Coming from you that is too fucking funny, Joke. It's almost as funny as you being a 'Republican'... and clearing me (who has never claimed to be a Republican) out of your sad party of one.

And you should not be an Alinsky projector, but you have done just that quite often. Anyway, good morning, California Girl, or if you are still in Europe, good afternoon. How is stripes?

Joke, sweetie, I'm the one who keeps pointing out that Alinsky rules are now common knowledge among the right.... that we turn the lefts own tactics against you is funny. Idiot boy... look I did it again.

You guys are mistaking the wing nuts as conservatives. They are not. They are reactionaries and are as great a danger as are the whacko left.

How so? Because they want to adhere to the CONSTITUTION, which I know must be a foreign idea to you?

We lost because of Palin, that stats are quite clear about that.

Wrong again... McCain did MUCH better because he took a true conservative and constitutionalist on board. McCain is a progressive.

If Romney had been on the ticket, with the economy beginning to sag, we would have had a fighting chance. The GOP cannot win nationally with the whacko extreme right anymore. With a conservative, program, yes. With a reactionary program, no.

You mean Romney of Romneycare that caused insurance premiums in Mass to shoot up 30%? That is no conservative my boy... go back to school.

Or switch to the democommies... You'll fit in better there.

The simple inclusion of BHO's parentage in any discussion can lend itself to those interpretations, Zoom-boing. His opponents can say he is not competent by those criteria, and the other side can say he is being smeared. My take both sides are wrong, period. They simply are not issues of merit, imho.

Thanks for letting me in on the secret, now open, that you are engaging in Alinksy tactics also. Neither side is right in doing so, CG.

The race was a virtual tie until the economic meltdown. all the swingstates were tied until sept/october.

This is true.

When McCain said the economy had been good under Bush (which it had, as you who are of the investor class know, you were making money up to that point) it was Sept 15th.

Someone mysteriously started pulling $550 Billion from the market until they stopped it.

I suspect it was George Soros, making sure Obama could get elected with the fear mongering that he was able to do with this engineered 'crash'.

Soros funds/owns MOST left wing groups that drive the Obama agenda and he just about owns the Demonazi party.

Now here's something that isn't just a smear -- Soros is a real Nazi -- he talks about how he enjoyed helping them in taking possessions from Jews before sending them off
to the camps.... and also said he couldn't wait for his father to die.. Soros is a eugenicist and he is also driving a lot of this dangerous health 'care' agenda.

These people are evil extreme and very wealthy...
Obama is their puppet.

And some of you have the nerve to call Brown and Palin extremists?
Look in the mirror.

Oh and read the rantings of maniacs like Emanuel, Holdren, Sunstein, Jones and Daschle to find out what's in store.

No fear mongering just FACTS, in their OWN WORDS.

See here is yet another example of how stupid some in here are.

Control himself for "two more days"?????

The video link is from TWO YEARS ago!!!

You libs in here cannot even follow each other's own talking points - much the same way the Coakley campaign has been in complete chaos...

Amazing isn't it? :dig:

The simple inclusion of BHO's parentage in any discussion can lend itself to those interpretations, Zoom-boing. His opponents can say he is not competent by those criteria, and the other side can say he is being smeared. My take both sides are wrong, period. They simply are not issues of merit, imho.

?? Brown wasn't questioning or implying anything pertaining to Obama's father being a Muslim or inferring that Obama is a Muslim or is 'tainted'. All he said, in response to the D woman saying that his mother was 18 and married when she had Obama, was 'well, I don't know about that', period, then he brought the discussion back to his point. Brown was questioning whether or not Obama's mother and father were married at the time of his birth (which isn't relevant to anything, imo). His point was that both Obama's mother and Palin's daughter were/are very, very young mothers.

Sorry, still don't see how you made this a Muslim connection and I think you're waaaay out on a limb here.

Wrong starkey it was a dead heat until two weaks after the palin Nomination then McCain beagan talking aobut TARP and the numbers began to tumble at that point and never recovered. That's the facts. Obama appeard to distance himself from TARP and the american people went for any port in a storm. to think otherwise is absurd.

This whole banking crisis and health care crisis (and next it will be water and food) is created in order to manipulate dumb people.

Soros is suspected of doing this...

On Thursday Sept 15, 2008 at roughly 11 AM The Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw down of money market accounts in the USA to the tune of $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two. Money was being removed electronically.

The Treasury tried to help, opened their window and pumped in $150 Billion but quickly realized they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. So they decided to closed down the accounts.

Had they not closed down the accounts they estimated that by 2 PM that afternoon. Within 3 hours. $5.5 Trillion would have been withdrawn and the entire economy of the United States would have collapsed, and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed.

Is it any wonder Soros snickered "I'm having a very good crisis"...

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/02/tight-before-the-election-of-president-hussein-an-electronic-run-on-the-banks.html

Mebbe so, Zoom-boing, but I have seen far left and far right run away with all sorts of things. Reviewing it, I think Brown handled it OK. He could have been more forceful and said it doesn't matter.

The American people didn't like TARP and a majority of them did not like Palin, _NH. And the polls I have seen indicate they like her far less now. I am glad to see that she has found a steady platform on Fox for her viewpoints.

Last edited:
Interesting that he can't even control himself for a couple of more days.

go wingnut go. lol..

tell us all about the "pro america parts of the country". i'm sure that will go over big in massachusetts. :cuckoo:

____

See here is yet another example of how stupid some in here are.

Control himself for "two more days"?????

The video link is from TWO YEARS ago!!!

You libs in here cannot even follow each other's own talking points - much the same way the Coakley campaign has been in complete chaos...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that little detail. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I now have a better understanding of why people voted for Obama. They have ADD.

And according to many interviews, many thought Obama was pro-life, pro-war, and had Sarah Palin as his VP choice and said they did not mind.

Worse, some thought Obama was going to pay their mortgage and car payments and grocery bills.

How is that working out for you?

OH! And that goon druggie Patrick Kennedy kept calling Coakley MARSHA not MARTHA.

What a dope that guy is!

@Clueless: If you are being shot at with a howser, do you bring out your .22?

I said, the fact she was 3 months preggers with him is a fact... and isn't necessarily a smear because he had no control over what his slut mother did.

The fact that she hung with Frank Marshall Davis and other commies is a fact too, and not name-calling. They were what they were.

If it's a smear, so be it.

If you are talking about Patches Kennedy -- this kid has been in rehab more times than I change my shorts. He is a drug addict period.

Now tell me, how is that name calling?

It's another FACT after all.

Last edited:
There are facts, there are attitudes, and your attitude about the facts leads one to conclude you are using the same tactics that you accuse the other side of using. Have I misstated your position?

Forum List

Back