Scientists: Study shows African Americans possess violence gene

I'm a violent black man

-6SNmaJXTLt7eO8g6hqzHBJd-4zB2JVUWTjnZ_AzDkAKRnb3nVk-PthayzoyLJ92dSZ--LtvbL8VRY6ixFENWGDqZKMLO-RIa2IEeVC59yPF3ObVUh6zFpAUcaaz_e7hifX2aZzVihI9PSnjjMl9MEw5Rg3sczxrW-yN3C7qq-6YXGekHxj4UJSlqMEwsk_w_7rbk-t85mYAOHLxz9EhAEsKq7-OBXsD2O8_dznP5XbCQ_qVRfFwnilmkQPONm6_NHiAb0oYtnNbLSzTi9x6LHMXfL9tQyrx-umJBwE32CzvFqVmk4JkO6ww31Bj5uSWOSnZcLgUq5_PmrBkQEjJw5AVAbmqrGHkfOgMZVi8ov0qzhHp1FEK-nNJS9Tcm_Lh0bZA5_afb6J78sRVnVkFtUcIlgieD-EGkUeoWl29TbSxQAO4mtB8wzHrU4ULsVN1del6JdXmsNj9sfbBZytThPdugPVjFq37TuKWJcTd346Pfh1rWokZ-APyKIHNQigCURfbDTCq21KT3AgRG9jUD_jGUnDdesTFW3A-7xov9FyS-rRVm964FDzja-TUhyYoetNhTaLjXPdGymGof6-O1VBeL0CfqRYPchcZIMOLo_I46sqvenWW5i2XNflKEp58S-1oAIZJioig8F67L2RmCRSqcoCnBwE=w844-h455-no

Now what the fk you gonna do about it ? (lol)

What did Colonel Colt say?

It's a variant of low MAO-A found in 4 - 6% in Blacks, and 0 - 0.1% in Whites.
And that makes perfect sense.

Those are the black people who are actually proud of being in the ghetto and those black people are also the loudest voices within the black community, and in turn that pride gets idolized by otherwise smarter black people into a cultural identity rather than simple idiocy, and that in turn causes a much broader swath of black people to be susceptible to degeneracy and a life of crime.

I'll be glad when they make a button you can press on the internet to electrocute some of these idiot white boys when they start trying to tell people what Blacks think and feel. :laugh:
You are clearly one of the 4 to 6% of severely retarded black people when you construct a stupid sentence like this.
You sure told me off. :laugh:
Your statement was stupid for a multitude of reasons and yet you don't know any of them, that is why you are retarded.

For starters a button "on the internet" will never have the ability to directly influence the real world or matter, all it does is influence the internet.
This is that moment when you realize someone without a sense of humor was taking what you said literally. :laugh:

images

Those are the black people who are actually proud of being in the ghetto and those black people are also the loudest voices within the black community, and in turn that pride gets idolized by otherwise smarter black people into a cultural identity rather than simple idiocy, and that in turn causes a much broader swath of black people to be susceptible to degeneracy and a life of crime.

I'll be glad when they make a button you can press on the internet to electrocute some of these idiot white boys when they start trying to tell people what Blacks think and feel. :laugh:
You are clearly one of the 4 to 6% of severely retarded black people when you construct a stupid sentence like this.
Your statement was stupid for a multitude of reasons and yet you don't know any of them, that is why you are retarded.

For starters a button "on the internet" will never have the ability to directly influence the real world or matter, all it does is influence the internet.
This is that moment when you realize someone without a sense of humor was taking what you said literally. :laugh:

images
You have made plenty of posts that are equally as stupid as that one.

It's a variant of low MAO-A found in 4 - 6% in Blacks, and 0 - 0.1% in Whites.

Is that why I can push a button on the internet and turn on my porch lights?? Why don't y'all get back to the topic?

And hope that Asclep isn't testing that Internet of Things option right now... LOL....

This thread belongs in conspiracy theories
Awww does it hurt your witttle feelings? Its backed up by ACTUAL scientific data so FUCK OFF before you get yourself reported.

The scientific data says Europeans infected African Americans with criminal genes.

I'm doubting the science says that if the prevalence rate in whites is 0.1%... I think this whole thing is way beyond the scientific abilities of this group of jackals and vultures....
This thread should be closed. But it seems this kind of race baiting is appropriate behavior. Because there is no credible scientist that says this.

Last edited:

Is that why I can push a button on the internet and turn on my porch lights?? Why don't y'all get back to the topic?

And hope that Asclep isn't testing that Internet of Things option right now... LOL....

Why isn't this race bait trash thread closed?. It would be if a black person made a thread about how science proves whites are violent.

But we don't need a fake scientific study to make that argument. All we need is a history book.

Why isn't this race bait trash thread closed?. It would be if a black person made a thread about how science proves whites are violent.

But we don't need a fake scientific study to make that argument. All we need is a history book.

Go find some scientific evidence of whites being genetically prone to violence and see if the RESULT is any different.. It wouldn't be from a USMB moderation perspective... If the topic is getting discussed AND it's a fair fight, we're not gonna spike the thread because it's difficult or uncomfortable to discuss...

And the content or level of discussion would be NO different..

Last edited:

Why would there be science proving that whites have a violent gene?

This isn't imagination land.

That I want to preserve white people and a future for white children? Guess you hating that shows all we need to know about your anti white racism as well. No shoo troll.

White people aren't going anywhere. Your children have a future. Unless they listen to you. Anti racism is not anti white.
giphy.gif

If blacks were so genetically disposed to violence, whites would have been wiped off the face of this earth. This study is fake news and history shows that whites have been more prone to violent behavior.

I'll be glad when they make a button you can press on the internet to electrocute some of these idiot white boys when they start trying to tell people what Blacks think and feel.
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
Up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out
Up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL
Up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool
Up in here, up in here

I don't know of any humans that are not violent..I bet everyone of yous has killeded a bug.
Yet the OP's story is about a Dutch experiment..

If blacks were so genetically disposed to violence, whites would have been wiped off the face of this earth.

This is a scary comment. Black savages indeed defeated White humans on Haiti or whatever island. But that island was a shit stain to begin with and a basketcase now...all of the Caribbean islands actually. The Negros are apparently poisoning everyone they can including other Negros. Blacks are incompetent retards but very conniving crooks. Jesus, why did the Negro and Jew ever decide to import these monsters to the New World. Anyhow, in real life Blacks, no matter how violent, have no chance against more intelligent, better looking humans. Blacks cannot even make a spear, while Whites can make a B-52. Do the math meh neegahs!

African Americans possess "violence" gene, researchers find

This may be a critical step into finding a cure for racism.

If scientists can find a way to remove the "violence" gene from African Americans it may lead to an end of racism in America.

Imagine an America where blacks can walk down the street without having an urge to commit crimes against white people simply because of their genetic racism.

That would involve erradicating the Dutch gene. What about removing the "violence" gene from European Americans? They've murdered and genocided more than any other race or are you ok with violence when Europeans are doing it?

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

That's why I included the entire study link
So youre saying a white gene in some American Blacks makes them more violent than Blacks that dont have that white gene. Interesting but I'm not surprised. White people are naturally incredibly violent. I figured it must be a genetic trait they have infected other races with.

Actually, the study he posted had NO racial statistics in it at all.. But the article he pulled from Bigot Science DID refer to other studies on this gene complex.. And in it -- the prevalence in Blacks is 5.2% and the prevalence in whites in 0.1%.... So it's NOT a "white gene".. At those rates it could be a mutation from LONG ago...

Don't think ANYBODY is understanding the science here and the fixation is on the racial spin.. I'm sure there's an explanation, but I don't have it.. My neuro-science daughter is home today. She's really familiar with genetics and attributes of gene complexes..I might ask her...

But at those rates -- it's NOT a black or white thing... If it was HEREDITARILY DUTCH -- the prevalence in the whites would be FAR HIGHER than 0.1%.....

Not true. The majority of Europeans traveling to Americal were not Dutch. Though the majority were murderous beings none the less.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This thread belongs in conspiracy theories
Awww does it hurt your witttle feelings? Its backed up by ACTUAL scientific data so FUCK OFF before you get yourself reported.

The scientific data says Europeans infected African Americans with criminal genes.

I'm doubting the science says that if the prevalence rate in whites is 0.1%... I think this whole thing is way beyond the scientific abilities of this group of jackals and vultures....

Dutch Europeans. See my post above.

• Thanks

If blacks were so genetically disposed to violence, whites would have been wiped off the face of this earth. This study is fake news and history shows that whites have been more prone to violent behavior.

Bingo!!!

• Thanks
If blacks were so genetically disposed to violence, whites would have been wiped off the face of this earth.

This is a scary comment. Black savages indeed defeated White humans on Haiti or whatever island. But that island was a shit stain to begin with and a basketcase now...all of the Caribbean islands actually. The Negros are apparently poisoning everyone they can including other Negros. Blacks are incompetent retards but very conniving crooks. Jesus, why did the Negro and Jew ever decide to import these monsters to the New World. Anyhow, in real life Blacks, no matter how violent, have no chance against more intelligent, better looking humans. Blacks cannot even make a spear, while Whites can make a B-52. Do the math meh neegahs!

Here is a dumb white boy. Look at this example. He is the classic, white, low IQ, socially incompetent, incel loser.

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

That's why I included the entire study link
So youre saying a white gene in some American Blacks makes them more violent than Blacks that dont have that white gene. Interesting but I'm not surprised. White people are naturally incredibly violent. I figured it must be a genetic trait they have infected other races with.

Actually, the study he posted had NO racial statistics in it at all.. But the article he pulled from Bigot Science DID refer to other studies on this gene complex.. And in it -- the prevalence in Blacks is 5.2% and the prevalence in whites in 0.1%.... So it's NOT a "white gene".. At those rates it could be a mutation from LONG ago...

Don't think ANYBODY is understanding the science here and the fixation is on the racial spin.. I'm sure there's an explanation, but I don't have it.. My neuro-science daughter is home today. She's really familiar with genetics and attributes of gene complexes..I might ask her...

But at those rates -- it's NOT a black or white thing... If it was HEREDITARILY DUTCH -- the prevalence in the whites would be FAR HIGHER than 0.1%.....

Not true. The majority of Europeans traveling to Americal were not Dutch. Though the majority were murderous beings none the less.

I've since looked up the significance of WHY the paper referred to this gene complex as a Dutch gene.. It's NOT what everyone has ASSUMED.. It's an "inside baseball" DNA science reference.

It's CALLED the Dutch gene because the DUTCH discovered it by studying ONE FAMILY that had multiple members with severe anti-social and violent behavior.. The went back a couple generations and studied the family history of the parts of tree that PASSED the gene...

Got NOTHING TO DO with white or black or Dutch explorers.....

Forum List

Back