Scientists: Study shows African Americans possess violence gene

This thread needs to go to the rubber room.

Personally, I believe black children were given
vaccinations that contained experimental content
and there isn’t a doubt in my mind
that it continues to this day in Africa

Another white expert on black people. Lol!

I made a random comment
You’re claiming I’m a white expert on Africans

You could learn something from Tyler Perry
Instead of crying about not having a seat at the table
go and prepare your own table!

I made a random comment

Don't qoute other blacks to me you racist b----. I've built tables. And this ain't about crying.

You have made more than that one random comment.

I made a random comment

Don't qoute other blacks to me you racist b----. I've built tables. And this ain't about crying.

You have made more than that one random comment.
Fuck you boy....if you don’t like it, too fucking bad

Built tables my ass

It’s easier to blame whites and systematic racism
for why the majority of Africans are ignorant slugs and thugs.

Africans should be thankful their ancestors were brought here
You were afforded a better life as a result

That I want to preserve white people and a future for white children? Guess you hating that shows all we need to know about your anti white racism as well. No shoo troll.

Unlike you, I would like to preserve a future for children regardless of race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the white gene is not saved then the world life may end with a coming astroid hit. The white gene may invent a way to knock it off course

Can anyone really be surprised? African nations score the lowest IQs on the planet (average IQ 48), a whole 50 points below most of the rest of the world. Until the advent of western influence, most of Africa was still living at a Neolithic level equivalent to 10,000 years ago.

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

That's why I included the entire study link

Too bad for you the entire study shows a mental retardation in whites.
I challenge you to explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

You're likely among the 5% of blacks afflicted with the defect. That could explain why you have such poor reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

Last edited:

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Admittedly, I did not read the study published in 1993 by the Department of Human Genetics, Nijmegen; Departments of Pediatrics and Clinical Chemistry, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam; and Department of Neurology, Free University, Amsterdam.

However I have examined more recent human development & behavioral studies published by Medical Doctors, as well as Pediatricians and Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) researchers.

Doctors, Pediatricians and (EBCD) researchers who found that in far too many instances, toddlers, children and teens regularly exposed to POVERTY, domestic violence, community VIOLENCE, or other forms of potentially life scarring trauma, will not perform as well in life, as kids who DID NOT experience multiple levels of a potentially life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs).

'POVERTY, Sa Neter's House of Konsciousness Harlem, NY'

In other words, kids and teens raised in family and community environments plagued by POVERTY, HATE, VIOLENCE & FEAR are more prone to experiencing DEVELOPMENTAL issues than kids raised in more stable, healthy, people friendly environments.

Frankly, after spending twelve years of my life as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide detective serving YOUNG Child Abuse victims Christopher Wallace's and Shawn Carter's traumatized Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I tend to reject the notion that a specific population of fellow human beings are BORN VIOLENT.

Why do I reject the study suggesting my darker complected fellow citizens are innately violent.

Because during the twelve years I served an American community largely populated by dark complected fellow citizens >>> I met, worked with, as well as regularly interacted with MANY peaceful, reasonably responsible, well-adjusted brown complected citizens who are NO DIFFERENT from me, or other citizens I met or worked with during my lifetime.

Sadly, during those 12 years I also met far too many apparent emotionally troubled fellow citizens, WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were raised, nurtured, and socialized by a significant population of apparent SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill mostly SINGLE maternal child caregivers...

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

...failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

Respectfully, I am referring a LARGE, specific population of American maternal child caregivers who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests, as well as other black American citizens HATEFULLY demean and denigrate as less than human *itches, *hores, 'HOES' 'THOTS' or 'RATCHET' females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

'Brooklyn Gang Member Little Carmen Speaks About Child Neglect & ABANDONMENT'

'My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery'

___
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

"TRAUMA SURVIVORS Listen to the SCIENCE, Dr. Bruce Perry INTERVIEW"

TRAUMA SURVIVORS-Listen to the SCIENCE--Dr. Bruce Perry INTERVIEW

Early Brain Childhood Development researcher explains how young brains learn words, and growing up in wordy family has positive outcomes for kids.

"Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood"

Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood
___
Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
___
"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_03.jpg

Kids Recognizing Denounce Intra-Racial discrimination.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

It's a huge fatal flaw to start looking into genetics to pre-determine a person's threat value or worth.

That may have been Odium's point, but you can't entirely overlook the genetic propensities for violence or other anti-social behaviors, either. I had a cognitive psych professor who explained it to us this way: when we are born, the circuitry in our brains has lightly indented pathways that, if activated over and over, will become entrenched responses (and resulting behaviors). If we are born into an environment where those pathways are seldom used and other alternative pathways are created, there will be a different result. Those initial pathways, though, definitely exist and if left to their own devices in the right environments, they will lead to certain tendencies in behavior.

Of course, it is all more complicated than that, but that's the simple way of explaining it.

Using it to blanket-slam an entire race is not just unfair, even the numbers don't hold up.

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

So you're saying that African Americans who tend to criminal behavior, are criminals because they have been infected by European genes?
It might explain the Vikings, though.....

That I want to preserve white people and a future for white children? Guess you hating that shows all we need to know about your anti white racism as well. No shoo troll.

Odium,

What political party do you usually vote for or identify with?

Of course if your in a system of white supremacy, a system of racism, then your always going to need some kind of scientific rationale to justify that system. That's why white supremacist are always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are (Bell Curve) and trying to prove how violent black people are.

But if you think science can settle moral questions, you need only look at the differing scientific opinions over climate change, or evolution to see how wrong your assumptions can be.

If you rest your claim on scientific knowledge and then the scientific knowledge changes, you are duty bound to change morality. No ?
Race is skin deep at best.

Any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same (according to the Human Genome Project)

And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races.

Deep down we are pretty much all the same. You cannot, for example, tell a person’s race by looking at their brain or their heart.

Races have pretty much the same set of genes just in different frequencies. And even those frequencies do not always fall along the lines of race.

Skin colour changes as you go north to south. The frequency of blood type B changes as you go east to west.

Plus there is no clear way to divide living humans into races that is based on biology. Are there three races? Six? Seven? How do you tell? And where do you draw the lines between them? And why?

But proving that white people are the most violent ppl ever to walk the earth is too easy but if black people were as violent as you claim, then there would be no white ppl.

Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to white people.
Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to Asian people.
Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to Latino people.

Black people have been the most peaceful on the planet and you know this. You also know
on some deep buried level, that if whites were in our position ? They would feel a murderous rage towards black people.

I think on a level that's so buried deep in white subconscious. They are aware of the violence and the THREATENED violence that it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.

You know black rage is justified.

The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are violent makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else
huh.gif

I couldn’t care less what white folks think or say in regard to anything I write here. Why should I? If they cared (as a collective/group) about black people, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

There’s something SPIRITUALLY wrong/lacking/woefully amiss in a group/collective who will continually support a diabolical system that mistreats people based upon the color of their skin — for centuries.

Last edited:

Unlike you, I would like to preserve a future for children regardless of race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the white gene is not saved then the world life may end with a coming astroid hit. The white gene may invent a way to knock it off course
If the white gene disappeared from the planet right now life would go on. If the Black gene disappeared the human race would die out due to interbreeding and recessive problematic genes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Too bad for you the entire study shows a mental retardation in whites.
I challenge you to explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

You're likely among the 5% of blacks afflicted with the defect. That could explain why you have such poor reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

When you buy those tools let me know.

Dutch (and other non-jew Europeans and some Chinks) are the smartest races who invented everything. Negros (very inbred which is so many look the same) are among the dumbest. Nobody denies that except the jewish controlled establishment in The West. No need for a recent study. :p

Dutch (and other non-jew Europeans and some Chinks) are the smartest races who invented everything. Negros (very inbred which is so many look the same) are among the dumbest. Nobody denies that except the jewish controlled establishment in The West. No need for a recent study. :p

The ones that wins the wars with less deaths are the wise. Their inventions makes them win

Whites

Black people are the least inbred humans on the planet. Our gene pool is more diverse than all the other populations put together you moron. :laugh:

There is a reason you recessive monkeys catch all those weird ass diseases. You have horrible genes.

BTW this is from Faux

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

"The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out."

Forum List

Back