The Slaves The Yankees Fought For Were The So Called White Ones

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Asclepias, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,218
    I hear alot of times that the north fought to free the enslaved in the Civil War. What they dont tell you is the so called "white slaves" werent really white. They were biracial children with Black mothers. It was a marketing job done on whites to get them outraged and against slavery as a whole.

All these children are biracial

[​IMG]

"That slavery is right, natural, and necessary and does not depend upon the difference of complexion. The laws of slave states justify the holding of white men in bondage."

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,848
    And what does it say under that black line? And note your line starts with a capital T which it is not capitalized in the horrible supposed reproduction copy.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  3. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,218
    Cant you read it for yourself? Not sure why me capitalizing the T makes a difference. Can you explain your point?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mike Dwight

Mike Dwight BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +225
    Is this a real article? It is so out of character. The Slave law is defending a British law from the days of a British Colony that introduced slavery to Non-Christians. It did not introduce freeing of new Christians. Its abusive. First off, I don't ever hear this language anywhere when talking about the incoming African heathen. The One-Drop rule really fits life most of the time, Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice, those are True 50-50 Persons. Controversial in a way! Brazil wouldn't call them "Black" we have a very tribal concept from the days of a black mother with a seemingly whiter child, "black". I don't say at all this is common as the controversial writers who want to introduce 80% average African DNA in blacks? That is Most Likely vagabonds and invaders of the homestead, there weren't pleasure positions in the society. There weren't slave to wedding choices like that 12 years a slave movie, you don't promote yourself like the Pharoahs of the Nile or the Louisiana Creole. Mixed DNA Children existed at the end of slavery but the myth exists that what, there's even one generation of a Small population in a Large population that would stay that racially intact? That Slavery in Brazil worked this way and no one confesses to "black" of any complexion because that "is a political equation to slavery!" Its political and a shame! And people decide no identity. Most of that Miscegenation of the DNA is going to be AFTER slavery, I don't know why people don't notice that.

5. Kilroy2

Kilroy2 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +352
    Not really white not really black

What makes a person black or white?

Is it the color of their skin or what they call themselves

IF one parent is white and the other black or whatever race or color, what does that make them

I have know people who look white and if they don't say a word they can get away with it

Still slavery was an issue and a catalyst for being divided but to put your life on the line requires a little bit more.

I believe that those who fought the civil war were 1 either doing their job in a civil war to bring the south back into the fold (patriotic duty)or 2 fighting to because they were from the south and felt a patriotic duty to the South. Slavery might have been the catalyst but I believe very few really fought because of slavery.

6. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,848
    Because it was an extension of the blackout line. Not the start of a sentence, as you portray. And I would like to know where it came from, so I can look for the original to see exactly what it said, and determine whether it actually exists.
    And, from what I can make out under that black line , the sentences starts with “The south xxxxxxxxx

7. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,218
    Yes its a real part of history thought its definitely tucked away and conveniently ignored. Not sure where you got the idea Colin Powell or Condeleeza Rice were biracial. They are both Black and have Black parents.

8. NewsVine_Mariyam

NewsVine_Mariyam Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,691
    According to the laws at the time one drop of black blood made one a Negro.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,218
    The start of the sentence says "The south believed.....". Just look up white slavery and the civil war. There are plenty of articles on it.

10. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,848
    Dear, , if you actually zoom in, the first words of that sentence are “The south”, and another word I can’t tell clearly, so it is talking about what the south thinks. See how selective blockage can change a meaning?