Scientific evidence for a creator.

It’s taken me awhile to train FortFun but he should at least now know that as disorder in the universe increases useable energy in the universe decreases.

You spend way too much time wasting your time at creation.com.

we don't have to prove you wrong because you haven't proven anything yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha
what have you proven????!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING
Laugh it up. I'll be the one laughing, on Judgement Day, when you try telling God He doesn't exist.
This fails as an appeal to faith fallacy.

Faith is nothing but belief, devoid of logic or evidence.
Just like the faith of evolution. There is no logic or evidence that supports such a belief. Right back at ya, chief. Lol
Except he is correct and you are 100% wrong. This is a distinction that might matter to someone whose mind is not addled by faith in iron aged myths.
There is no scientific evidence for evolution. None. It is a philosophy. It doesn't even qually as a scientific theory. That's a fact. If you disagree, then show me the evidence.
AND:
....you say it's more believable that a fully formed, complex human [ much MORE complex than a cell ] appeared from NOTHING than a complex cell from evolution--do you realize how idiotic that is??

Laugh it up. I'll be the one laughing, on Judgement Day, when you try telling God He doesn't exist.

Just like the faith of evolution. There is no logic or evidence that supports such a belief. Right back at ya, chief. Lol
Except he is correct and you are 100% wrong. This is a distinction that might matter to someone whose mind is not addled by faith in iron aged myths.
There is no scientific evidence for evolution. None. It is a philosophy. It doesn't even qually as a scientific theory. That's a fact. If you disagree, then show me the evidence.
AND:
....you say it's more believable that a fully formed, complex human [ much MORE complex than a cell ] appeared from NOTHING than a complex cell from evolution--do you realize how idiotic that is??
So you can't provide evidence for evolution. Thanks for playing. Who's our next contestant, Johnny?

I misspoke. I meant to say useable energy.
Also a made up, nonsensical term.
Damn! I never realized someone could be so ignorant. Allow me to educate you.
"Entropy" is defined as a measure of unusable energy within a closed or isolated system (the universe for example). As usable energy decreases and unusable energy increases, "entropy" increases. Entropy is also a gauge of randomness or chaos within a closed system. As usable energy is irretrievably lost, disorganization, randomness and chaos increase.

Don't thank me. It's the least I could do.
Yes, you copy pasted a definition you googled,but still dont understand. But "usable" and "unusable" are misnomers. For one, any of that energy may be "used" again, should the system collapse and end its timeline. This is the mathematical solution to your creationist canard proposed by Hawking. Second, we cannot be truly sure that our universe is a closed system.

Third, the "beginning" only refers to our real timeline, or that which we could ever observe.

"Entropy" is defined as a measure of unusable energy within a closed or isolated system (the universe for example). As usable energy decreases and unusable energy increases, "entropy" increases. Entropy is also a gauge of randomness or chaos within a closed system. As usable energy is irretrievably lost, disorganization, randomness and chaos increase.

Yes, you copy pasted a definition you googled,but still dont understand. But "usable" and "unusable" are misnomers. For one, any of that energy may be "used" again, should the system collapse and end its timeline. This is the mathematical solution to your creationist canard proposed by Hawking. Second, we cannot be truly sure that our universe is a closed system.

Third, the "beginning" only refers to our real timeline, or that which we could ever observe.
answer one question, genius. Where did all the energy come from in the first place? If it wasn't created, then it is self existent. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that notion is?

AND:
So you can't provide evidence for evolution. Thanks for playing. Who's our next contestant, Johnny?
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
YOU are the one claiming a creator ---YOU never proved it -- YOU fail
and what is the creationists' theory in detail-----PLEASE!!!

AND:
The onus is on you sparky. You claimed evidence of a creator. Time to put up, or shut up. Let’s see it.

AND:
Ample evidence of Evolution

None of a creator

AND:

answer one question, genius. Where did all the energy come from in the first place? If it wasn't created, then it is self existent. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that notion is?

That it was all created by Zeus and his formidable unionized cabal of gods is perfectly reasonable.

your evidence/OP is ''unbelievably'' foolish/laughable/etc
it's just you babbling

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I believe in a Creator through faith and the evidence of creation. It is not a scientific theory. Neither is evolution. Which is why you can't produce the evidence I requested. You lose.

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I always thought it was in Genesis. Is there more?

your evidence/OP is ''unbelievably'' foolish/laughable/etc
it's just you babbling
And you are unbelievably obnoxious and insulting. Welcome to my ignore list. No one can say you didn't earn it. You have not even attempted a rational debate. Good riddance.

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I believe in a Creator through faith and the evidence of creation. It is not a scientific theory. Neither is evolution. Which is why you can't produce the evidence I requested. You lose.
oxymoronic and contradictory--please buy a dictionary:
NO PROOF
definition of faith:
: allegiance to duty or a person : LOYALTYlost faith in the company's president
b(1): fidelity to one's promises
(2): sincerity of intentionsacted in good faith
2a(1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God
(2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion
b(1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof
Definition of FAITH

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
Belief in a creator has no more Scientific Evidence than a fairy tale

Evolution is an undeniable FACT

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I get so tired of people asking for proof of a Creator, while they deflect and insult me when I ask for evidence for evolution. I've asked many people, and none of them have offered any scientifically valid evidence.

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I get so tired of people asking for proof of a Creator, while they deflect and insult me when I ask for evidence for evolution. I've asked many people, and none of them have offered any scientifically valid evidence.
YOUR title:
Scientific evidence for a creator.
also--you just said it !!!!!!!!! creation is just a belief--not a theory
I can give you the theory of evolution
all you give is babbling

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
YOU started the insults !!!!!!!!! not I
what do you expect?

Forum List

Back