Scientific evidence for a creator.

Each cell in our bodies contains thousands of gene regulatory networks. These networks are responsible the regulation of gene expression, among other things, required for life to exist. They are all part of a meta network in which they pass information to where it is needed. They use logical operators, as well as databases to perform their functions. This network is so complex that scientists have barely scratched the surface in understanding them. If any part of this vast Network was missing or damaged, the cell would not operate as it should, causing disease or even death. There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists. It is impossible for evolution to be the answer since every component must be in place at the same instant in order to function. You cannot have a partial network. The only way it could possibly exist is if it was created all at the same time. Prove me wrong.

Millions of years of evolution.

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Perhaps you could begin by providing one of the many gene regulatory networks we could live without. If you could do this, you might be on the right track to proving me wrong.
we don't have to prove you wrong because you haven't proven anything yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha
what have you proven????!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING
Laugh it up. I'll be the one laughing, on Judgement Day, when you try telling God He doesn't exist.
so, tell us what have you proven???
and I'm very scared

In order to prove me wrong, you would have to explain how such a network could evolve.
Or just look up the explanation yourself.
There isn't one.
There isn't one.

the process is metaphysical before the manifestation occurs ...

upload_2019-6-1_21-17-25.jpeg

transforming oneself into another being is a physical example of the dynamics of evolution.

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Perhaps you could begin by providing one of the many gene regulatory networks we could live without. If you could do this, you might be on the right track to proving me wrong.

There are organisms with very simple systems. Ours are much more complex, but that does not mean all life forms are so complex.
It doesn't matter how complex it is. A partial network cannot function. Therefore it is impossible for it to have evolved.

Well that will be your little secret.

Things that you say would not work, since it is a "partial" network, function just fine is some very simple cells. Many parts or organelles that a more complex cell cannot function without, are not present in a simpler cell. Compare a prokaryote cell and a eukaryote cell. And viruses are even simpler.

This is much like that old argument that the eye was proof of a creator, since it had to spring into being as a complete unit in order to function. And just as wrong.
You're comparing apples and oranges. Viruses are not even alive. They require a host in order to replicate. Also, you have no idea just how complex a gene regulatory network is. This is the simplest one we know of. If you believe something like this is the result of random chance, I have some beach front property on the Mare Ibrium to sell you.
View attachment 263457

Are you saying that every other cell has the same genetic sequencing as the e.coli?

Like I said, this is like the claims that the complexity of the eye proves there is a god. You have not proven that evolution is impossible. And even if you did, you have certainly not proven any god had anything to do with the development of the diversity of species.

And, given what we know of the competition between living species, your assumption that the cells we look at today are either a complete record or are still the simplest cells is nonsense.

The universe cannot be eternally self existent. It's a scientific impossibility.
Wrong. That's a creationist canard. It most certainly is not an impossibility.
No. It isn't. If the universe stretches back into infinity, then all of the energy would be gone since there is not an infinite supply of energy. Also, if there was an infinite number of yesterdays, tomorrow would never get here. The universe had a beginning. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Energy is not lost. It merely changes form. Yes, the universe stretches back to infinity.

One theory I have read is that the Big Bang is a recurring event. The explosion comes from the matter and energy being pulled to the center until it reaches a critical mass. Then the entire universe is propelled outward. Once the energy pushing it out is expended, it begins a slow gravitational pull back towards the center (the point of greatest mass). Then the process starts again.
You need to update your knowledge base. There will be no big crunch. The rate of expansion of the universe is increasing.

It is moving outward. I said that.

Are you contending that you know it will continue to move outward forever?

Each cell in our bodies contains thousands of gene regulatory networks. These networks are responsible the regulation of gene expression, among other things, required for life to exist. They are all part of a meta network in which they pass information to where it is needed. They use logical operators, as well as databases to perform their functions. This network is so complex that scientists have barely scratched the surface in understanding them. If any part of this vast Network was missing or damaged, the cell would not operate as it should, causing disease or even death. There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists. It is impossible for evolution to be the answer since every component must be in place at the same instant in order to function. You cannot have a partial network. The only way it could possibly exist is if it was created all at the same time. Prove me wrong.

I've proved you're wrong.

Prove I haven't.
In order to prove me wrong, you would have to explain how such a network could evolve. It is a fact that a partial network is useless. So evolution cannot explain it. Care to try again?
Oh, look! The “I don’t know... therefore, God” routine. What a novel trail blazer you are....

The meta network evolves as creatures become more complex
Prove it.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a THEORY
What if God evolved-would he then be a fact?
The fact is that religion and ‘god’ are creations of man, and exist as such; evolving as civilization and society evolve.
Nope. The fact is that God is real. Any fool can see that. What does that make you? You can deny the existence of God until the day you die. Won't change a thing. God is not, in any way shape or form, affected by your unbelief. You will answer to Him on Judgement Day. Repent while you still have opportunity.
Don't be a fool.
Your thread premise fails as baseless sophistry – the only thing you’ve managed to prove.

Creation says it all happened instantaneously
I don't believe creation does say that.
It took six days. But each day was an instantaneous act of creation.
Whos days and how long was a day. The sun wasn't created until the fourth.
To a studier/digger Gods "days" may have been hundreds to even thousands of years.
How long does it take to grow an organ in a lab ?
How long would it take to grow and teach a young woman from a ribs stem cell ?
We don't have a clue. But it happened.

we don't have to prove you wrong because you haven't proven anything yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh it up. I'll be the one laughing, on Judgement Day, when you try telling God He doesn't exist.

The universally sustaining benediction for angry, hateful religionists:

“You’ll get yours” “and that goes for your little dog, too”

The meta network evolves as creatures become more complex
Prove it.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a THEORY
What if God evolved-would he then be a fact?
The fact is that religion and ‘god’ are creations of man, and exist as such; evolving as civilization and society evolve.
Nope. The fact is that God is real. Any fool can see that. What does that make you? You can deny the existence of God until the day you die. Won't change a thing. God is not, in any way shape or form, affected by your unbelief. You will answer to Him on Judgement Day. Repent while you still have opportunity.
Don't be a fool.
You claim Scientific Evidence of a Creator
Where is it?

I've proved you're wrong.

Prove I haven't.
In order to prove me wrong, you would have to explain how such a network could evolve. It is a fact that a partial network is useless. So evolution cannot explain it. Care to try again?
Oh, look! The “I don’t know... therefore, God” routine. What a novel trail blazer you are....
It is a basic Pyramid Theory

I don’t think humans were capable of building the Pyramids, therefore it proves it must have been aliens

and I'm very scared
I have proven nothing. But that makes you no less a fool.

The universe cannot be eternally self existent. It's a scientific impossibility.
No. It isn't. If the universe stretches back into infinity, then all of the energy would be gone since there is not an infinite supply of energy. Also, if there was an infinite number of yesterdays, tomorrow would never get here. The universe had a beginning. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Energy is not lost. It merely changes form. Yes, the universe stretches back to infinity.

One theory I have read is that the Big Bang is a recurring event. The explosion comes from the matter and energy being pulled to the center until it reaches a critical mass. Then the entire universe is propelled outward. Once the energy pushing it out is expended, it begins a slow gravitational pull back towards the center (the point of greatest mass). Then the process starts again.
You need to update your knowledge base. There will be no big crunch. The rate of expansion of the universe is increasing.

It's not slowing down. It's accelerating. What does that mean?

It's not slowing down. It's accelerating. What does that mean?

That the energy pushing outward has not been expended.

But you did not answer my question. Are you suggesting that it will continue to move outward forever?

and I'm very scared
I have proven nothing. But that makes you no less a fool.

The name of the thread is your claim to have scientific evidence for a creator. You don't. And yet you insist on calling someone else a fool? lol

This fails as an appeal to faith fallacy.

Faith is nothing but belief, devoid of logic or evidence.

Just like the faith of evolution. There is no logic or evidence that supports such a belief. Right back at ya, chief. Lol

Just like the faith of evolution. There is no logic or evidence that supports such a belief. Right back at ya, chief. Lol
Except he is correct and you are 100% wrong. This is a distinction that might matter to someone whose mind is not addled by faith in iron aged myths.

Yes, there may well be a creator. I don't necessarily believe in "God", per se, but I do think there is more to our existence than this life. The theory that "God" may very be another civilization of highly advanced beings in or outside of our universe is far more logical than imaginary sky fairies who don't answer your prayers who will allegedly judge you the day you die.

Forum List

Back