Scientific evidence for a creator.

Magnificat

May 30, 2019
Each cell in our bodies contains thousands of gene regulatory networks. These networks are responsible the regulation of gene expression, among other things, required for life to exist. They are all part of a meta network in which they pass information to where it is needed. They use logical operators, as well as databases to perform their functions. This network is so complex that scientists have barely scratched the surface in understanding them. If any part of this vast Network was missing or damaged, the cell would not operate as it should, causing disease or even death. There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists. It is impossible for evolution to be the answer since every component must be in place at the same instant in order to function. You cannot have a partial network. The only way it could possibly exist is if it was created all at the same time. Prove me wrong.

The meta network evolves as creatures become more complex

Could there be a Creator of all the universe(s)? Yeah, that's possible. The Big Bang Theory doesn't really satisfy, but we're just scratching the surface of this stuff.

So, I'll give it a 50/50, what the hell. No pun intended.

Is it one of the 2,500+ gods that Earthbound humans have created for themselves over the millennia to provide comfort, answers, guidance and strength?

Yeah, doubtful.

Could there be a Creator of all the universe(s)? Yeah, that's possible. The Big Bang Theory doesn't really satisfy, but we're just scratching the surface of this stuff.

Is it one of the 2,500+ gods that Earthbound humans have created for themselves over the millennia to provide comfort, answers, guidance and strength?

Yeah, doubtful.
Is it any less doubtful that everything just managed to become so complex on its own?

Could there be a Creator of all the universe(s)? Yeah, that's possible. The Big Bang Theory doesn't really satisfy, but we're just scratching the surface of this stuff. So, I'll give it a 50/50, what the hell. No pun intended. Is it one of the 2,500+ gods that Earthbound humans have created for themselves over the millennia to provide comfort, answers, guidance and strength? Yeah, doubtful.
Is it any less doubtful that everything just managed to become so complex on its own?
I dunno. We don't know. We can't know.

Yet.

So I'm good with giving it a 50/50 on some kind of Creator.

Yeah, doubtful.
Creation says it all happened instantaneously
Evolution says it became more complex over time

I have a video that explains it

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Perhaps you could begin by providing one of the many gene regulatory networks we could live without. If you could do this, you might be on the right track to proving me wrong.

Each cell in our bodies contains thousands of gene regulatory networks. These networks are responsible the regulation of gene expression, among other things, required for life to exist. They are all part of a meta network in which they pass information to where it is needed. They use logical operators, as well as databases to perform their functions. This network is so complex that scientists have barely scratched the surface in understanding them. If any part of this vast Network was missing or damaged, the cell would not operate as it should, causing disease or even death. There is no scientific explanation as to how or why this network exists. It is impossible for evolution to be the answer since every component must be in place at the same instant in order to function. You cannot have a partial network. The only way it could possibly exist is if it was created all at the same time. Prove me wrong.

I've proved you're wrong.

Prove I haven't.

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong. Perhaps you could begin by providing one of the many gene regulatory networks we could live without. If you could do this, you might be on the right track to proving me wrong.
Gene regulatory networks are present in all creatures
They became more complex over time

I've proved you're wrong.

Prove I haven't.
In order to prove me wrong, you would have to explain how such a network could evolve. It is a fact that a partial network is useless. So evolution cannot explain it. Care to try again?

geologictime1.jpg

Creation theory can’t explain

geologictime1.jpg

Creation theory can’t explain
But Genesis does. If you don’t read it literally. It was never intended to be read literally and the original meaning has been lost through times.

Forum List

Back