Scientific evidence for a creator.

So you can't provide evidence for evolution. Thanks for playing. Who's our next contestant, Johnny?
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
YOU are the one claiming a creator ---YOU never proved it -- YOU fail
and what is the creationists' theory in detail-----PLEASE!!!
I always thought it was in Genesis. Is there more?
I get so tired of people asking for proof of a Creator, while they deflect and insult me when I ask for evidence for evolution. I've asked many people, and none of them have offered any scientifically valid evidence.
If you believe in a Creator, just say so and leave the science to those who explain the world that way. Faith requires no particular evidence.

There is certainly a lot of evidence for the theory of evolution. However, if you choose to believe the other, don't try to use scientific arguments to disprove it. You will ultimately fail. Have you met ding yet?
You are mistaken. My faith in God is based on evidence, and I have never seen any evidence for evolution.

You’re asking people in a public discussion board to acknowledge your self-imposed ignorance.

Doesn’t that make you feel, at the very least, dirty?

There is no scientific evidence for evolution. None. It is a philosophy. It doesn't even qually as a scientific theory. That's a fact. If you disagree, then show me the evidence.
AND:
....you say it's more believable that a fully formed, complex human [ much MORE complex than a cell ] appeared from NOTHING than a complex cell from evolution--do you realize how idiotic that is??
So you can't provide evidence for evolution. Thanks for playing. Who's our next contestant, Johnny?
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I get so tired of people asking for proof of a Creator, while they deflect and insult me when I ask for evidence for evolution. I've asked many people, and none of them have offered any scientifically valid evidence.

You are the one who offered scientific proof of a creator

You failed

I misspoke. I meant to say useable energy.
Also a made up, nonsensical term.
Maybe I didn’t train you up enough.

For every matter to energy conversion or energy to matter conversion there will be a loss of useable energy (not a nonsensical term) to the system.
It is not lost...energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.
There is no perfect energy exchange. There will always be some energy lost as heat during the exchange. While this loss does not reduce the total energy in the system it does reduce the useable energy of the system.

It’s taken me awhile to train FortFun but he should at least now know that as disorder in the universe increases useable energy in the universe decreases.

You spend way too much time wasting your time at creation.com.
Never been there. What’s it like?

Sweetie, I have forgotten more science than you ever knew.

AND:
....you say it's more believable that a fully formed, complex human [ much MORE complex than a cell ] appeared from NOTHING than a complex cell from evolution--do you realize how idiotic that is??
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
If you believe in a Creator, just say so and leave the science to those who explain the world that way. Faith requires no particular evidence.

There is certainly a lot of evidence for the theory of evolution. However, if you choose to believe the other, don't try to use scientific arguments to disprove it. You will ultimately fail. Have you met ding yet?
We - you included - are all without excuse because his invisible attributes can be discerned from what he has created.

There is Scientific Evidence of a creator

The Bible

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I believe in a Creator through faith and the evidence of creation. It is not a scientific theory. Neither is evolution. Which is why you can't produce the evidence I requested. You lose.

You started this thread by saying there was evidence of a creator. You have yet to show any.
I should have known it would be a waste of time. You fools won't even admit that something can be Irreducibly complex, when it Should be evident to even someone of your limited intellect. Or do you believe that a car can run without an engine. You basic car is irreducibly complex. It cannot work without its engine, tires, steering wheel...

Comparing cellular activity to a car engine is asinine. There are simpler cells that do things with fewer components. As I said, look at the comparisons between the Prokaryote cells and the Eukaryote cells. One is much simpler. And you have no way of knowing what came before the simplest cells (E.Coli is not the simplest, btw).

hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha

We - you included - are all without excuse because his invisible attributes can be discerned from what he has created.
Speaking of which, I believe that the universal physical constants are some of the best evidence for a Creator. They are immaterial yet they affect the material. They are not energy or matter, therefore, they are not a part of our physical reality. I believe that they are the will of God, holding all of existence together. In a naturalistic universe, there is no reason for them to exist. But they do. And science cannot even begin to explain their existence.

What is this nonsense? Where would the energy go? What? You are introducing batshit ideas.
It's called the law of entropy, dipshitzky. If the universe had no beginning, there would be no USEABLE ENERGY left, since there cannot be an infinite amount of energy. This is basic science that you should have learned in school. You did graduate, didn't you?

So you think energy vanishes?
I didn't say that

You haven't said much of anything except "Its too complex!" without allowing for the fact that there are virtually no systems that are present in every single life form.
Actually, there is. All life contains DNA. DNA is what makes the proteins that all life requires. Gene regulatory networks control the expression of those genes. Any questions? I'm here to help.

And how many nucleobases are there? And not knowing the structure of every cell that ever existed, how can you make statements about what they must contain. As I said before, it is like the old argument that the eye is too complex and had to have been created as an intact system. That it could not have evolved.

hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha

You are mistaken. My faith in God is based on evidence, and I have never seen any evidence for evolution.

Evidence? What evidence is there?

hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha

Speaking of which, I believe that the universal physical constants are some of the best evidence for a Creator. They are immaterial yet they affect the material. They are not energy or matter, therefore, they are not a part of our physical reality. I believe that they are the will of God, holding all of existence together. In a naturalistic universe, there is no reason for them to exist. But they do. And science cannot even begin to explain their existence.

What is there that is neither energy nor matter?

......they believe creating a FULLY formed human with millions of cells [ from nothing ] is more believable than the creation of one cell
hahahhahahahahahhahahaahha

hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha

If you want to say God is Science

Go at it......but science is no proof of God

hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha

I refuse to waste any more of my valuable time on you. You may consider that a victory, if you like. Makes no difference to me.

If you created something could I use what you created as evidence?

I refuse to waste any more of my valuable time on you. You may consider that a victory, if you like. Makes no difference to me.

So you are not going to explain what is neither energy nor matter?

no

hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha

If your claimed evidence for the gods is based on a book, you don’t have evidence. The events surrounding Jesus were written long after his death by men who never met him. If you were willing to be objective; you would admit that you have no corroboration that any of the gospels were authored by Luke, Matthew, Mark or John. You are simply accepting they were. Until there is a way to connect a supernatural being with the authorship of a book, it's safe to assume that the book is, in fact, merely written by men.

Not sure what you mean. Please clarify. Or was that meant for someone else?

no
Why not?

Forum List

Back