Scientific evidence for a creator.

If the universe stretches back into infinity, then all of the energy would be gone since there is not an infinite supply of energy.
What is this nonsense? Where would the energy go? What? You are introducing batshit ideas.
It's called the law of entropy, dipshitzky. If the universe had no beginning, there would be no USEABLE ENERGY left, since there cannot be an infinite amount of energy. This is basic science that you should have learned in school. You did graduate, didn't you?

So you think energy vanishes?

AND:
....you say it's more believable that a fully formed, complex human [ much MORE complex than a cell ] appeared from NOTHING than a complex cell from evolution--do you realize how idiotic that is??
So you can't provide evidence for evolution. Thanks for playing. Who's our next contestant, Johnny?
The onus is on you sparky. You claimed evidence of a creator. Time to put up, or shut up. Let’s see it.
The evidence is all around you. Too bad you are too wilfully blind to see it. And I have already given my evidence. No one has refuted it. They could not give a reasonable explanation of how something so unimaginably complex can be the result of natural processes. Which is what I asked for in the OP. Would you care to give it a try?
Again... you’re shifting the onus to others to prove something. That dog don’t hunt. You made the claim. YOU prove said claim. Don’t worry... We’ll wait...
Read the OP again. I stated that it was impossible for the gene regulatory networks, that exist in every cell of our bodies, to evolve over time. I asked anyone to prove me wrong. In order to do so, they must come up with an explanation of how it might be possible. I am the one asking for evidence. WHERE IS IT?
So you start a thread, claiming to offer proof. Which you didn’t. But rather in the body of text that followed you requested proof from the membership of something else altogether. Boy, you’re a mess. You don’t know what side your bread is buttered on; do you?

If the universe stretches back into infinity, then all of the energy would be gone since there is not an infinite supply of energy.
What is this nonsense? Where would the energy go? What? You are introducing batshit ideas.
It's called the law of entropy, dipshitzky. If the universe had no beginning, there would be no USEABLE ENERGY left, since there cannot be an infinite amount of energy. This is basic science that you should have learned in school. You did graduate, didn't you?

Except he is correct and you are 100% wrong. This is a distinction that might matter to someone whose mind is not addled by faith in iron aged myths.
There is no scientific evidence for evolution. None. It is a philosophy. It doesn't even qually as a scientific theory. That's a fact. If you disagree, then show me the evidence.
AND:
....you say it's more believable that a fully formed, complex human [ much MORE complex than a cell ] appeared from NOTHING than a complex cell from evolution--do you realize how idiotic that is??
So you can't provide evidence for evolution. Thanks for playing. Who's our next contestant, Johnny?
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
YOU are the one claiming a creator ---YOU never proved it -- YOU fail
and what is the creationists' theory in detail-----PLEASE!!!
I believe in a Creator through faith and the evidence of creation. It is not a scientific theory. Neither is evolution. Which is why you can't produce the evidence I requested. You lose.

You started this thread by saying there was evidence of a creator. You have yet to show any.

I didn't say that

your evidence/OP is ''unbelievably'' foolish/laughable/etc
it's just you babbling
And you are unbelievably obnoxious and insulting. Welcome to my ignore list. No one can say you didn't earn it. You have not even attempted a rational debate. Good riddance.
Preserve the bubble! Preserve the bubble!
Are you claiming that I am wrong to expect common courtesy from others? There is no bubble, you blithering idiot. I simply refuse to allow others to throw gratuitous insults at me instead of making the effort to actually have a civil debate.
There’s a lot going on with this post... Mmm... Mmmm... firstly you decry the lack of “common courtesy”. Followed immediately by a personal insult. Tsk... Tsk... Then you proceed to piss and moan about the lack of “civil debate”. What a mess you are...

I didn't say that

You haven't said much of anything except "Its too complex!" without allowing for the fact that there are virtually no systems that are present in every single life form.

There is no scientific evidence for evolution. None. It is a philosophy. It doesn't even qually as a scientific theory. That's a fact. If you disagree, then show me the evidence.
AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I believe in a Creator through faith and the evidence of creation. It is not a scientific theory. Neither is evolution. Which is why you can't produce the evidence I requested. You lose.

You started this thread by saying there was evidence of a creator. You have yet to show any.
I should have known it would be a waste of time. You fools won't even admit that something can be Irreducibly complex, when it Should be evident to even someone of your limited intellect. Or do you believe that a car can run without an engine. You basic car is irreducibly complex. It cannot work without its engine, tires, steering wheel...

it's just you babbling
And you are unbelievably obnoxious and insulting. Welcome to my ignore list. No one can say you didn't earn it. You have not even attempted a rational debate. Good riddance.
Are you claiming that I am wrong to expect common courtesy from others? There is no bubble, you blithering idiot. I simply refuse to allow others to throw gratuitous insults at me instead of making the effort to actually have a civil debate.
There’s a lot going on with this post... Mmm... Mmmm... firstly you decry the lack of “common courtesy”. Followed immediately by a personal insult. Tsk... Tsk... Then you proceed to piss and moan about the lack of “civil debate”. What a mess you are...
I was insulting someone who insulted me first. You got a problem with that?

it's just you babbling
I was insulting someone who insulted me first. You got a problem with that?
Besides you being either mistaken, or a liar? No...

I didn't say that

You haven't said much of anything except "Its too complex!" without allowing for the fact that there are virtually no systems that are present in every single life form.
Actually, there is. All life contains DNA. DNA is what makes the proteins that all life requires. Gene regulatory networks control the expression of those genes. Any questions? I'm here to help.

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I always thought it was in Genesis. Is there more?
I get so tired of people asking for proof of a Creator, while they deflect and insult me when I ask for evidence for evolution. I've asked many people, and none of them have offered any scientifically valid evidence.
If you believe in a Creator, just say so and leave the science to those who explain the world that way. Faith requires no particular evidence.

There is certainly a lot of evidence for the theory of evolution. However, if you choose to believe the other, don't try to use scientific arguments to disprove it. You will ultimately fail. Have you met ding yet?

Wrong. That's a creationist canard. It most certainly is not an impossibility.
No. It isn't. If the universe stretches back into infinity, then all of the energy would be gone since there is not an infinite supply of energy. Also, if there was an infinite number of yesterdays, tomorrow would never get here. The universe had a beginning. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Energy is not lost. It merely changes form. Yes, the universe stretches back to infinity.

One theory I have read is that the Big Bang is a recurring event. The explosion comes from the matter and energy being pulled to the center until it reaches a critical mass. Then the entire universe is propelled outward. Once the energy pushing it out is expended, it begins a slow gravitational pull back towards the center (the point of greatest mass). Then the process starts again.
You need to update your knowledge base. There will be no big crunch. The rate of expansion of the universe is increasing.

It is moving outward. I said that.

Are you contending that you know it will continue to move outward forever?
It's not slowing down. It's accelerating. What does that mean?
It's not slowing down. It's accelerating. What does that mean?

it means all matter from singularity is traveling in a trajectory of a finite angle that will return all matter at the same time to its origin as a mirror image from its beginning ... never reversing course.

AND:
hahahahah
very mature hahahhahaha
I always thought it was in Genesis. Is there more?
I get so tired of people asking for proof of a Creator, while they deflect and insult me when I ask for evidence for evolution. I've asked many people, and none of them have offered any scientifically valid evidence.
If you believe in a Creator, just say so and leave the science to those who explain the world that way. Faith requires no particular evidence.

There is certainly a lot of evidence for the theory of evolution. However, if you choose to believe the other, don't try to use scientific arguments to disprove it. You will ultimately fail. Have you met ding yet?
You are mistaken. My faith in God is based on evidence, and I have never seen any evidence for evolution.

it's just you babbling
And you are unbelievably obnoxious and insulting. Welcome to my ignore list.

you have not been here long enough, it is you who is rude.

I didn't say that

Actually, there is. All life contains DNA. DNA is what makes the proteins that all life requires. Gene regulatory networks control the expression of those genes. Any questions? I'm here to help.

One question. Can you admit the title of this thread is a fraud?

Hoping you can help.

Except he is correct and you are 100% wrong. This is a distinction that might matter to someone whose mind is not addled by faith in iron aged myths.
AND:
Life on Earth is proof of evolution.

The mistake those hostile to the fact of evolution make is to incorrectly perceive the Earth as static and unchanging, and that life is static and unchanging – where nothing could be further from the truth.

During its more than 4 billion years, the surface of the Earth has undergone constant and catastrophic change, change that would have long ago destroyed life if life was unable to likewise change, adapt, and evolve.

The process of evolution, therefore, is the process of life – without evolution there would be no life.
Irrelevant. We are discussing gene regulatory networks. I say it's impossible for something so incredibly complex to evolve naturally. One reason is that these fully developed networks are responsible for life. Yet they would require life in order to evolve in the first place. Catch-22. Prove me wrong.
....so--I ask one last time, you think it is impossible for something so complex to evolve, but you believe a fully formed more complex human with millions of cells to just ''appear'' from nothing?

AND:
The onus is on you sparky. You claimed evidence of a creator. Time to put up, or shut up. Let’s see it.
The evidence is all around you. Too bad you are too wilfully blind to see it. And I have already given my evidence. No one has refuted it. They could not give a reasonable explanation of how something so unimaginably complex can be the result of natural processes. Which is what I asked for in the OP. Would you care to give it a try?
Again... you’re shifting the onus to others to prove something. That dog don’t hunt. You made the claim. YOU prove said claim. Don’t worry... We’ll wait...
Read the OP again. I stated that it was impossible for the gene regulatory networks, that exist in every cell of our bodies, to evolve over time. I asked anyone to prove me wrong. In order to do so, they must come up with an explanation of how it might be possible. I am the one asking for evidence. WHERE IS IT?
again---for the last time--you made the claim of evidence for the creator--where is THIS evidence?? it's not up to us to prove evolution--you made the claim first

God's existence can be proved empirically, yet all those who believe in Him, believe in Him through faith.

Imagine that.

God's existence can be proved empirically, yet all those who believe in Him, believe in Him through faith.

Imagine that.

faith
/fāTH/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
    "this restores one's faith in politicians"
    synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction, credence, reliance, dependence; More

2. 2.
    strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Forum List

Back