Mega Preachers With Private Jets

Ψ ۞ ۩ on Twitter

I know what he means. Having flown private jet it really is the only way to fly.

But how does creepy Mr Copeland get away with this ?

Another European obsessed with American evangelicals. The internet is rife with them, and it's why the so-called "alliance" between us has chilled appreciably.

Who cares, Tommy. Enjoy Sharia coming at you. No one has jets in Sharia Law, and your wife wears a burka.

No one has jets in Sharia Law

Is that a fact?

Arab-men-at-Private-Jet.jpg

So how much money did you give him, Tommy? Did he fail to answer your prayers for a new recliner or something?

Ψ ۞ ۩ on Twitter

I know what he means. Having flown private jet it really is the only way to fly.

The European decision to pick on American Evangelicals is so predictably cowardly and European, is it not? "Here, we'll go after these peaceful believers over the sea rather than the religious folks taking over our continent. That seems prudent!"

Europe. Snort.

Is that a fact?

You're right; I was relying on hyperbole. Like in all good oligarchies, the very few Overlords do. But Tommy most assuredly will not.

He will still be railing against American Evangelicals while his wife sits around in a burka though. Count on that.

FYI, the wives don't wear burkas at home.

In fact, Saudi Arabia has more jewelry, lingerie, and designer dress stores than any other country I've ever visited.

The biggest difference between American evangelists and the European variety ... ours haven't literally burned anyone at the stake.

Inquisition-4-1c3f01f.jpg

Now someone has to lie about Euros and their paganism by claiming a pagan practice is somehow a Christian one.

Is that a fact?

You're right; I was relying on hyperbole. Like in all good oligarchies, the very few Overlords do. But Tommy most assuredly will not.

He will still be railing against American Evangelicals while his wife sits around in a burka though. Count on that.

FYI, the wives don't wear burkas at home.

In fact, Saudi Arabia has more jewelry, lingerie, and designer dress stores than any other country I've ever visited.

Oh listen, when Sharia takes over Europe completely, those Labour husbands will make their wives wear burkas at home.

In case any Muslims are looking in the windows.

Ψ ۞ ۩ on Twitter

Excellent question! One I ask myself every time a jet setting global warming alarmist lectures me on personal sacrifice...or an elected official bemoaning the plight of the poor from the safety of chauffeured limousine.

Difference being...when the Copelands, et al pass the collection plate you can simply pass it by - try that with the tax man.

Ψ ۞ ۩ on Twitter

Years of practice playing the six-string heart.
I think we only have to read this thread to see how they get away with it.

What do you care, Tommy? Muslim extremists not giving you enough to worry about in Europe?

I wish you all could see how obvious the projection is

Evangelicals and TV preachers are the scum of Christianity. Low life scums.
It annoys me when characters like this take advantage of the gullible. In the UK "evangelical" means tambourines. In the US it means the scum of Christianity.

Evangelicals and TV preachers are the scum of Christianity. Low life scums.
It annoys me when characters like this take advantage of the gullible. In the UK "evangelical" means tambourines. In the US it means the scum of Christianity.
I disagree, Tommy. Evangelicals in America evangelize.

Televangelists, on the other hand, grow wealthy and corrupt.

Well, we have scum calling evangelicals scum. That means the week is complete now, the mentally ill gimps will now reset and start their Crying Circle again tomorrow. I bet the week starts off with the rubbish about how Constantine ordered all the Xians around and rewrote the NT n stuff.

Forum List

Back