Schumer & Pelosi have abdicated their leadership

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

You want to oppose Trump and to vote out the swamp creatures? Oxymoron much?

uROoLYN.png

Accountable for what exactly?

You bitch because Ryan is a “quitter” then you ask to vote himout? Lol!

I do agree, all incumbents need to go, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and other lifers.

Accountable for what exactly?.

Failing to listen to Wry’s inncessant whining.

lol it's always hilarious when some Don Knotts type gimp LARPing as a 'revolutionary' on the innernetz makes some BIG Call To Arms N Stuff! It tells us he/she/it/mutant got into Mommy's booze cabinet again. And also her closet and underwear drawer in the OP poster's case.

Trump, McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi, and their cohorts: all have to go.

I agree...Schumer and Pelosi must go.

In fact, vote out all the Democrats...

Do you support a single party system, such as those in Russia and China, as a solution to the myriad problems facing our nation?

Do you object or fear criticism, is that it? Oppose debate and compromise? Do you think the current iteration of the Republican Party represents all citizens? Do you believe Democrats are evil, stupid, anti American and support criminals and criminal gangs? Do you hate government in general?

Explain your comment and what you believe is the Democratic Parties demographic and agenda?

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

A simple question is ignorance? How about you muster the balls to answer it.

I have, you ignored it. No one is holding Trump accountable. If you cannot comprehend this statement, or believe it is not true, tell the reader who is?

I have, you ignored it. No one is holding Trump accountable. If you cannot comprehend this statement, or believe it is not true, tell the reader who is?

Once again, accountable for what exactly? You say you want a discussion, let's discuss specifics, not your undefined bullshit.

You want to oppose Trump and to vote out the swamp creatures? Oxymoron much?

uROoLYN.png
Ha ha, I'm so happy the South lost the war, no wonder you are so angry. I sh it on the Southern Confederacy. Trash Confederacy really

Oh, now you want to talk about swamp creatures, lol. To late! YOU are the swamp creatures, and we are giving your cabooses, a one way ticket to irrelevance. To bad you woke so late. We all might have made a good team. You just thought you could hold on to power, didn't ya Boseaphus, lol!

Nope, you are SOL, do not pass go, do not collect 200 bucks. The swamp is cooked, and because you played the odds, so are your peeps too-)

Oh, now you want to talk about swamp creatures, lol. To late! YOU are the swamp creatures, and we are giving your cabooses, a one way ticket to irrelevance. To bad you woke so late. We all might have made a good team. You just thought you could hold on to power, didn't ya Boseaphus, lol!

Nope, you are SOL, do not pass go, do not collect 200 bucks. The swamp is cooked, and because you played the odds, so are your peeps too-)

I'm not the only one SOL, the vast majority of America's have and will suffer under Plutocratic Rule, except for global corporations and Wall Street.

Once again, accountable for what exactly? You say you want a discussion, let's discuss specifics, not your undefined bullshit.

You're questions are those of a sophist, to wit:

"a paid teacher of philosophy and rhetoric in ancient Greece, associated in popular thought with moral skepticism and specious reasoning."
sophist meaning - Google Search

That said, his prodigious use of EO's is clearly not vetted by anyone in the Executive, and opposed by The Congress as not a power of POTUS in Art. II of COTUS, i.e. legislating.

Is that clear, or are you in total denial?

Let me know when you do a counter attack.

Forum List

Back