Schumer & Pelosi have abdicated their leadership

...Your party's not so well hidden agenda is to destroy our democratic process, and like a child with a ball, tell others, "it's my ball and my rules and I decide you can't play"...
Good thing for me that the Pubs aren't "my" party, eh?

...Your rhetoric, "phags and beaners" are the words of a person who suffers from pathological hate, of people they have not known, and will never meet...
Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... Whiny Biotch Complaint Department is down the hall, 7th door on The Left.

...You're also a coward, unless you were to be joined by a mob carrying a Nazi Flag, you hide behind keyboard and use fighting words...
Blow it out your a$$, LibTard.

...I suggest you get your cowardly ass out in the world and wave a sign telling "beaners and phags" what you think of them.
Why? I use those words here because they pi$$ off LibTards like you, and raise your blood pressure.

I don't like Illegal Aliens, and I don't like sexual deviants and perverts.

Neither do one helluva lot of our fellow countrymen.

But it IS great fun, watching you get your panties in a bunch.

And it does nothing to address the very real fact that your party needs to kiss-and-make-up with White Straight Christian America if it ever wants to get out of the doghouse.

Watching you a$$wipes deflect and play Queen of Denial is also great fun.

Last edited:
WryCatcher owns Kondor3, who proved all of Wry's comments were true.

Kondor does not represent true White Christian America. Spiritually aware Christians are well aware of fundamentalist, Pentecostal, and evangelical hersies the spread daily, weekly, and monthly in their congregations.

WryCatcher owns Kondor3, who proved all of Wry's comments were true.

Kondor does not represent true White Christian America. Spiritually aware Christians are well aware of fundamentalist, Pentecostal, and evangelical hersies the spread daily, weekly, and monthly in their congregations.
You tell 'em, my little Internet Tiger.

The only thing that truly "signifies" in this context is that Limp-Noodles Schumer and Pelosi have run-out the deck and are now out of cards... just like the DimWits.

America at-large is bone-tired of Leftist hor$e$hit and Sissy-Mary Oversensitivity, as can be witnessed in the election outcome of November 8, 2016.

Better get your heads out of your a$$e$ and start kissing and making-up to White Straight Christian America, and lay off the DNC Kool-Aid, before you lose another one.

McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

Who are you kidding? You will vote for the Dems no matter what they will do.

So, they know that they own you.

SO, they don't care what you have to say.

I agree that Schumer and Pelosi should retire.

America is tired of (1) Trump nonsense (Trump's own admin today admitted that Kim is ramping up nuclear research) and (2) and rightly growing fearful of the Alt Right connections with the Russians and (3) the white far right Christians trying to end american civil liberties.

Pelosi hasn't "abdicated" leadership by any means. The problem for democrats is that she isn't trusted anymore. Schumer is all dems have left and he seems incapable of a real leadership position.

Schumer and Pelosi have a combined net worth larger than the combined net worth of all USMB posters.

They may be idiots, but they are not stupid.

Taking bribes doesn't require any smarts. Pelosi and the rest made most of theirs in 'politics', not real businesses.

...Your party's not so well hidden agenda is to destroy our democratic process, and like a child with a ball, tell others, "it's my ball and my rules and I decide you can't play"...

...Your rhetoric, "phags and beaners" are the words of a person who suffers from pathological hate, of people they have not known, and will never meet...
Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... Whiny Biotch Complaint Department is down the hall, 7th door on The Left.

...You're also a coward, unless you were to be joined by a mob carrying a Nazi Flag, you hide behind keyboard and use fighting words...

...I suggest you get your cowardly ass out in the world and wave a sign telling "beaners and phags" what you think of them.
Why? I use those words here because they pi$$ off LibTards like you, and raise your blood pressure.

And it does nothing to address the very real fact that your party needs to kiss-and-make-up with White Straight Christian America if it ever wants to get out of the doghouse.

mhogd6f39d711.jpg

McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

I assume your title to this thread was an attempt to bring reich wingers on board by attacking Pelosi & Schumer. Certainly you know that Democrats are not the majority in either house, and their hands are tied to do anything about Trumpism.

But not for long. Once Democrats take over one or both houses of congress, (expected this coming November) they will then have the power to impeach Trump. And that's exactly what they will do. Trump and Republicans have already admitted it, and in that, they have also admitted guilt. The Republican party is terrified of their Reich wing base which is why they have not reacted to Trump, except to offer their resignations, and like Paul Ryan to quit.
Trump Says Democrats Will Try to Impeach Him if They Take Control of Congress
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

For more on this go to this link on this board. Here you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go here, then scroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then you can read a book that will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony. Directly thereafter the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more. However, he will not hand this over to a Republican majority house that would just bury it. Nor does Mueller have the power to indict or impeach Trump.

So if you want to actually do something about Trump, you'll have to vote this coming November, and you'll have to vote for Democrats, who are not in least intimidated by the right wing of the Republican party.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Blue wave coming this November 2018

Last edited:

I assume your title to this thread was an attempt to bring reich wingers on board by attacking Pelosi & Schumer. Certainly you know that Democrats are not the majority in either house, and their hands are tied to do anything about Trumpism.

But not for long. Once Democrats take over one or both houses of congress, (expected this coming November) they will then have the power to impeach Trump. And that's exactly what they will do. Trump and Republicans have already admitted it, and in that, they have also admitted guilt. The Republican party is terrified of their Reich wing base which is why they have not reacted to Trump, except to offer their resignations, and like Paul Ryan to quit.
Trump Says Democrats Will Try to Impeach Him if They Take Control of Congress
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

For more on this go to this link on this board. Here you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go here, then scroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then you can read a book that will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony. Directly thereafter the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more. However, he will not hand this over to a Republican majority house that would just bury it. Nor does Mueller have the power to indict or impeach Trump.

So if you want to actually do something about Trump, you'll have to vote this coming November, and you'll have to vote for Democrats, who are not in least intimidated by the right wing of the Republican party.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Blue wave coming this November 2018

I will only vote for a Democrat in November, be assured. However, my point was not what you suggested. The D's need to offer a platform which is not all about attacking Trump&Co, he has already proved that he and Trumpism are unpopular with a vast majority of voters.

We need to hear what they will do if they become the majority in the H. of Rep, and even the Senate, and offer a proactive list of policies to repair, renew or replace aging infrastructure, fix what needs fixing in Obamacare, Reform the federal tax structure with targeted tax benefits to those who suffered in the Tax Bill passed and signed by Trump and assure our allies of continuing cooperation on issues of defense and protecting our planet. The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border. Repair our relationship with Canada and most importantly provide a check and balance to Trump and his efforts to legislate from the White House.

mhogd6f39d711.jpg
Incorrect.

That is how LibTards see you, the moment you say "LibTard".

The problem with LibTards is that they delude themselves that they speak for everyone.

You do not.

That holds doubly true on key issues such as Illegal Immigration, where you are very badly out of synch with the rest of the country.

Your collective inability to grasp and effectively act upon that concept is the basis for the "Retard" (Tard) aspect of your oh-so-well-deserved nickname... LibTard.

Last edited:
...The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border....
True. Trouble is, that always ends with Shamnesty and Open Borders. You've had your chance, time and again and again and again, and you've failed. Time's up.

You LibProgs are every bit as dull-witted and unimaginative and predictable as the Cons; each in their own ways.

Last edited:

mhogd6f39d711.jpg
Incorrect.

That is how LibTards see you, the moment you say "LibTard".

The problem with LibTards is that they delude themselves that they speak for everyone.

You do not.

That holds doubly true on key issues such as Illegal Immigration, where you are very badly out of synch with the rest of the country.

Your collective inability to grasp and effectively act upon that concept is the basis for the "Retard" (Tard) aspect of your oh-so-well-deserved nickname... LibTard.

LOL, Irony on steroids. Kontard has posted a false premise that ALL Liberals delude themselves.

How anyone can post something like this suggests bias and emotion distorts common sense.

...The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border....
True. Trouble is, that always ends with Shamnesty and Open Borders. You've had your chance, time and again and again and again, and you've failed. Time's up.

You LibProgs are every bit as dull-witted and unimaginative and predictable as the Cons; each in their own ways.

Only a terrorist wants open borders, but the BIG LIE is that I'm a supporter of open borders as well as all Democrats. That is total bullshit and only a fool believes it, or a damn liar. Both fools and damn liars echo this meme; the truth will leave them and trump speechless, and culpable for the human crisis trump-made at our Southern Border.

Anyone who says the left wants open borders is malignantly motivated, woefully ignorant, or feeble minded.

Accountable for what exactly?.

Failing to listen to Wry’s inncessant whining.

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

Three readers of my post above found it "funny"; if it is funny, i.e. untrue, a thinking, educated and aware person would try to prove the observation is wrong and nothing more than a hack by a partisan.

I must assume the three amigos don't think, they react emotionally to defend the chaos currently underway in The District; mostly based on denial, and an unwillingness to admit the President of the United States is out of control, inept, and a great danger to us and the world.

Only a terrorist wants open borders, but the BIG LIE is that I'm a supporter of open borders as well as all Democrats. That is total bullshit and only a fool believes it, or a damn liar. Both fools and damn liars echo this meme; the truth will leave them and trump speechless, and culpable for the human crisis trump-made at our Southern Border.
Illegal aliens are terrorists

Illegal aliens are terrorists

LOL, not yet, but given the policies of Trump&Co. there is no greater threat to increasing the number of terrorists, and that the threat of terrorism will surely grow.

Be it N. Korea, Iran or the America's, disdain and even hate for citizens of the US will grow, as Trump continues to claim they are all evil doers and his foreign policy remains a single leg stool.

Where are the Senators and members of the H. of Rep.? Coward by trump it seems, and that silence only exacerbates the chaos and course set by a Capt. directly onto the rocks.

It is up to us, the voters to make sure the next Congress begins their mandated role to be a check on an imperial presidency, as the would be King is out of control and continues to make foolish mistakes and defend them.

Accountable for what exactly?.

Failing to listen to Wry’s inncessant whining.

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

Three readers of my post above found it "funny"; if it is funny, i.e. untrue, a thinking, educated and aware person would try to prove the observation is wrong and nothing more than a hack by a partisan.

I must assume the three amigos don't think, they react emotionally to defend the chaos currently underway in The District; mostly based on denial, and an unwillingness to admit the President of the United States is out of control, inept, and a great danger to us and the world.

You can assume whatever the hell you want, your OP title speaks of Pelosi and Schumer being inept, your first paragraph rips McConnell and Ryan, doesn’t even mention Pelosi and Schumer and then ends with how terrified you are of Trump. A poster asks for specifics and you say EOs not a specific EO, just EO and you want me to take you seriously?

Between the title, the first post and your EO answer, you are trolling, dishonest or just plain stupid. So based on that you get what you deserve.

Forum List

Back