Schumer & Pelosi have abdicated their leadership

Failing to listen to Wry’s inncessant whining.

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

A simple question is ignorance? How about you muster the balls to answer it.

I have, you ignored it. No one is holding Trump accountable. If you cannot comprehend this statement, or believe it is not true, tell the reader who is?

Once again, accountable for what exactly? You say you want a discussion, let's discuss specifics, not your undefined bullshit.

You're questions are those of a sophist, to wit:

"a paid teacher of philosophy and rhetoric in ancient Greece, associated in popular thought with moral skepticism and specious reasoning."
sophist meaning - Google Search

That said, his prodigious use of EO's is clearly not vetted by anyone in the Executive, and opposed by The Congress as not a power of POTUS in Art. II of COTUS, i.e. legislating.

Is that clear, or are you in total denial?

Ok, I now understand you lack the knowledge or education to know what "specifics" are. So I'll step aside and let you and your generalities carry on.

McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

Accountable for what exactly?.

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.
McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

Let me know when you do a counter attack.

I will, I've learned you always need someone to tell you what to think.

So we need to vote out all Congressional members out Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel and anyone else that is a career politician. In 2020 Trump will be history, it is pretty much a given unless the left screws it up again.

The alt right argumentation reeks of extremely poor sophistry and silly comments. The left is not much better.

It is so tiring after a while.

Papa is correct in that the American voter should vote against almost every incumbent, Dem or GOP. Trump should not stand a chance.

They hate and despise the American voter.

C'mon, you know that the Constitution means nothing to you and that your idea of a government involves a proletariat, hammer & sickle symbol and brute force.

C'mon, you know that the Constitution means nothing to you and that your idea of a government involves a proletariat, hammer & sickle symbol and brute force.
Lucky Duck, you are describing yourself. You never have liked the US Constitution and the democratic republic process. You want a cadre, a swatiska, a Leader, and brute force.

Nope, not only is your post stupid, it is an idiot-gram; dimwitted second grader variety.

...It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties...

Your party attracts all the phags and beaners and underperformers... and folks have had a bellyful of your social re-engineering at virtual gunpoint... no thanks.

Your party's not so well hidden agenda is to destroy our democratic process, and like a child with a ball, tell others, "it's my ball and my rules and I decide you can't play".

Your rhetoric, "phags and beaners" are the words of a person who suffers from pathological hate, of people they have not known, and will never meet.

You're also a coward, unless you were to be joined by a mob carrying a Nazi Flag, you hide behind keyboard and use fighting words. I suggest you get your cowardly ass out in the world and wave a sign telling "beaners and phags" what you think of them.

lol lol lol now all the loons are trying to pretend they're against the Party leadership, as if their idiot beliefs were somehow 'different n stuff'. too bad their doubling and tripling down on BUTT STUPID isn't going to help them regain credibility or relevance. Their racist 'population replacement' agenda alone id going to sink them forever.

Let me know when you do a counter attack.

he gets most of his material from Frazier reruns, so it may take a couple days.

lol lol lol now all the loons are trying to pretend they're against the Party leadership, as if their idiot beliefs were somehow 'different n stuff'. too bad their doubling and tripling down on BUTT STUPID isn't going to help them regain credibility or relevance. Their racist 'population replacement' agenda alone id going to sink them forever.

The above reports were directly received from the colon of our friend and village idiot, Picaro, who has his head always in the space in between his rectum and his colon.

Last edited:
Schumer and Pelosi have a combined net worth larger than the combined net worth of all USMB posters.

They may be idiots, but they are not stupid.

The above reports were directly received from the colon of our friend and village idiot, Picaro, who has his head always in the space in between his rectum and his colon.

Still haven't come up with a specific topic you'd like to discuss I see. Why? Are generalities the best you can do?

Still haven't come up with a specific topic you'd like to discuss I see. Why? Are generalities the best you can do?

It seems you are confused and I object: Asked and answered.

Now, please answer my question.

It seems you are confused and I object: Asked and answered.

Now, please answer my question.

Do you want a generalized answer, like you have yet to provide anything he should be accountable for, so I guess it would be nothing? Or an answer on a specific action you think he should be held accountable for? If it's the latter you need to mention that action/s, no one on this board are mind readers.

Forum List

Back