Schumer & Pelosi have abdicated their leadership

McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

I assume your title to this thread was an attempt to bring reich wingers on board by attacking Pelosi & Schumer. Certainly you know that Democrats are not the majority in either house, and their hands are tied to do anything about Trumpism.

But not for long. Once Democrats take over one or both houses of congress, (expected this coming November) they will then have the power to impeach Trump. And that's exactly what they will do. Trump and Republicans have already admitted it, and in that, they have also admitted guilt. The Republican party is terrified of their Reich wing base which is why they have not reacted to Trump, except to offer their resignations, and like Paul Ryan to quit.
Trump Says Democrats Will Try to Impeach Him if They Take Control of Congress
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

For more on this go to this link on this board. Here you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go here, then scroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then you can read a book that will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony. Directly thereafter the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more. However, he will not hand this over to a Republican majority house that would just bury it. Nor does Mueller have the power to indict or impeach Trump.

So if you want to actually do something about Trump, you'll have to vote this coming November, and you'll have to vote for Democrats, who are not in least intimidated by the right wing of the Republican party.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Blue wave coming this November 2018

I will only vote for a Democrat in November, be assured. However, my point was not what you suggested. The D's need to offer a platform which is not all about attacking Trump&Co, he has already proved that he and Trumpism are unpopular with a vast majority of voters.

We need to hear what they will do if they become the majority in the H. of Rep, and even the Senate, and offer a proactive list of policies to repair, renew or replace aging infrastructure, fix what needs fixing in Obamacare, Reform the federal tax structure with targeted tax benefits to those who suffered in the Tax Bill passed and signed by Trump and assure our allies of continuing cooperation on issues of defense and protecting our planet. The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border. Repair our relationship with Canada and most importantly provide a check and balance to Trump and his efforts to legislate from the White House.

So why don’t you follow your own advice?

...The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border....
True. Trouble is, that always ends with Shamnesty and Open Borders. You've had your chance, time and again and again and again, and you've failed. Time's up.

You LibProgs are every bit as dull-witted and unimaginative and predictable as the Cons; each in their own ways.

Only a terrorist wants open borders, but the BIG LIE is that I'm a supporter of open borders as well as all Democrats. That is total bullshit and only a fool believes it, or a damn liar. Both fools and damn liars echo this meme; the truth will leave them and trump speechless, and culpable for the human crisis trump-made at our Southern Border.

Illegal aliens are terrorists

LOL, not yet, but given the policies of Trump&Co. there is no greater threat to increasing the number of terrorists, and that the threat of terrorism will surely grow.

Be it N. Korea, Iran or the America's, disdain and even hate for citizens of the US will grow, as Trump continues to claim they are all evil doers and his foreign policy remains a single leg stool.

Where are the Senators and members of the H. of Rep.? Coward by trump it seems, and that silence only exacerbates the chaos and course set by a Capt. directly onto the rocks.

It is up to us, the voters to make sure the next Congress begins their mandated role to be a check on an imperial presidency, as the would be King is out of control and continues to make foolish mistakes and defend them.
The very first act these fuck ups commit is a criminal act… Fuck illegal aliens they do not belong here.

McConnell and Ryan are teats on a bull, and only service the on going Plutocracy!

McConnell serves Trump, as Trump served him by giving McConnell's wife a job; Ryan's a quitter, who did the bidding for the Plutocrats at the expense of We the People, and will now retire to a well paying job on a conservative think tank or on the board of a global corporation.

Not one leader in The Congress will support and defend their mission as stated in the preamble to COTUS and exercise their power in Art. I, to stand up to Trumpism.

It is time for we the People to vote, and vote out the swamp creatures in both parties, critters who value their job as job #1. It's time to oppose Trump and his mission to be King and we need a strong Congress willing to stand up to power, and hold Trump accountable.

I assume your title to this thread was an attempt to bring reich wingers on board by attacking Pelosi & Schumer. Certainly you know that Democrats are not the majority in either house, and their hands are tied to do anything about Trumpism.

But not for long. Once Democrats take over one or both houses of congress, (expected this coming November) they will then have the power to impeach Trump. And that's exactly what they will do. Trump and Republicans have already admitted it, and in that, they have also admitted guilt. The Republican party is terrified of their Reich wing base which is why they have not reacted to Trump, except to offer their resignations, and like Paul Ryan to quit.
Trump Says Democrats Will Try to Impeach Him if They Take Control of Congress
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

For more on this go to this link on this board. Here you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go here, then scroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then you can read a book that will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony. Directly thereafter the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more. However, he will not hand this over to a Republican majority house that would just bury it. Nor does Mueller have the power to indict or impeach Trump.

So if you want to actually do something about Trump, you'll have to vote this coming November, and you'll have to vote for Democrats, who are not in least intimidated by the right wing of the Republican party.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Blue wave coming this November 2018

I will only vote for a Democrat in November, be assured. However, my point was not what you suggested. The D's need to offer a platform which is not all about attacking Trump&Co, he has already proved that he and Trumpism are unpopular with a vast majority of voters.

We need to hear what they will do if they become the majority in the H. of Rep, and even the Senate, and offer a proactive list of policies to repair, renew or replace aging infrastructure, fix what needs fixing in Obamacare, Reform the federal tax structure with targeted tax benefits to those who suffered in the Tax Bill passed and signed by Trump and assure our allies of continuing cooperation on issues of defense and protecting our planet. The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border. Repair our relationship with Canada and most importantly provide a check and balance to Trump and his efforts to legislate from the White House.

So why don’t you follow your own advice?

I do, by my vote and my comments on the Internet. Those in denial, & too stupid to offer ideas and possible solutions are culpable in their silence, not to point out how inept and dangerous Donald Trump is to our country and to future generations.

...The D's need to offer a first iteration of a comprehensive immigration policy, and a humane method of securing our Southern Border....
True. Trouble is, that always ends with Shamnesty and Open Borders. You've had your chance, time and again and again and again, and you've failed. Time's up.

You LibProgs are every bit as dull-witted and unimaginative and predictable as the Cons; each in their own ways.

Only a terrorist wants open borders, but the BIG LIE is that I'm a supporter of open borders as well as all Democrats. That is total bullshit and only a fool believes it, or a damn liar. Both fools and damn liars echo this meme; the truth will leave them and trump speechless, and culpable for the human crisis trump-made at our Southern Border.

LOL, not yet, but given the policies of Trump&Co. there is no greater threat to increasing the number of terrorists, and that the threat of terrorism will surely grow.

Be it N. Korea, Iran or the America's, disdain and even hate for citizens of the US will grow, as Trump continues to claim they are all evil doers and his foreign policy remains a single leg stool.

Where are the Senators and members of the H. of Rep.? Coward by trump it seems, and that silence only exacerbates the chaos and course set by a Capt. directly onto the rocks.

It is up to us, the voters to make sure the next Congress begins their mandated role to be a check on an imperial presidency, as the would be King is out of control and continues to make foolish mistakes and defend them.

The very first act these fuck ups commit is a criminal act… Fuck illegal aliens they do not belong here.

You're a POS.

You're a POS.
They have no business being here, these fuck ups need to go back to where they came from

Accountable for what exactly?.

Failing to listen to Wry’s inncessant whining.

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

Three readers of my post above found it "funny"; if it is funny, i.e. untrue, a thinking, educated and aware person would try to prove the observation is wrong and nothing more than a hack by a partisan.

I must assume the three amigos don't think, they react emotionally to defend the chaos currently underway in The District; mostly based on denial, and an unwillingness to admit the President of the United States is out of control, inept, and a great danger to us and the world.

You can assume whatever the hell you want, your OP title speaks of Pelosi and Schumer being inept, your first paragraph rips McConnell and Ryan, doesn’t even mention Pelosi and Schumer and then ends with how terrified you are of Trump. A poster asks for specifics and you say EOs not a specific EO, just EO and you want me to take you seriously?

Between the title, the first post and your EO answer, you are trolling, dishonest or just plain stupid. So based on that you get what you deserve.

What more would you like me to have added to call out the D leadership? They needed to produce a platform on domestic and foreign policy, doable, fiscally responsible and fair, i.e. the antithesis of Trumpism and the ideological bent of the current Congressional leadership.

You can continue to be an asshole and call me names, but that only proves you're without any ideas and simply post to get some attention.

Q. Do you support the current Congress and feel they have you and We the People as their priority

Q. Do you consider Trump to be capable, competent and worthy of reelection

You're a POS.
They have no business being here, these fuck ups need to go back to where they came from

You're a POS.

...Your party's not so well hidden agenda is to destroy our democratic process, and like a child with a ball, tell others, "it's my ball and my rules and I decide you can't play"...
Good thing for me that the Pubs aren't "my" party, eh?

...Your rhetoric, "phags and beaners" are the words of a person who suffers from pathological hate, of people they have not known, and will never meet...
Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... Whiny Biotch Complaint Department is down the hall, 7th door on The Left.

...You're also a coward, unless you were to be joined by a mob carrying a Nazi Flag, you hide behind keyboard and use fighting words...
Blow it out your a$$, LibTard.

...I suggest you get your cowardly ass out in the world and wave a sign telling "beaners and phags" what you think of them.
Why? I use those words here because they pi$$ off LibTards like you, and raise your blood pressure.

I don't like Illegal Aliens, and I don't like sexual deviants and perverts.

Neither do one helluva lot of our fellow countrymen.

But it IS great fun, watching you get your panties in a bunch.

And it does nothing to address the very real fact that your party needs to kiss-and-make-up with White Straight Christian America if it ever wants to get out of the doghouse.

Watching you a$$wipes deflect and play Queen of Denial is also great fun.
mhogd6f39d711.jpg
Incorrect.

That is how LibTards see you, the moment you say "LibTard".

The problem with LibTards is that they delude themselves that they speak for everyone.

You do not.

That holds doubly true on key issues such as Illegal Immigration, where you are very badly out of synch with the rest of the country.

Your collective inability to grasp and effectively act upon that concept is the basis for the "Retard" (Tard) aspect of your oh-so-well-deserved nickname... LibTard.
Who is out of sync with America? 75 percent say immigration is good thing.
CfPyq_EWEAAGs7H.jpg

Hey, asshole, if you want to post an ad hominem (a personal attack) you best be prepared for a counter attack. You and the Texan's arrogance does not cover the ignorance in your posts.

Trump is not being held accountable, and the genius of our Constitution are the Checks and Balances expected from The Congress and a just Supreme Court - both of which put ideology before We the People and the law.

Three readers of my post above found it "funny"; if it is funny, i.e. untrue, a thinking, educated and aware person would try to prove the observation is wrong and nothing more than a hack by a partisan.

I must assume the three amigos don't think, they react emotionally to defend the chaos currently underway in The District; mostly based on denial, and an unwillingness to admit the President of the United States is out of control, inept, and a great danger to us and the world.

You can assume whatever the hell you want, your OP title speaks of Pelosi and Schumer being inept, your first paragraph rips McConnell and Ryan, doesn’t even mention Pelosi and Schumer and then ends with how terrified you are of Trump. A poster asks for specifics and you say EOs not a specific EO, just EO and you want me to take you seriously?

Between the title, the first post and your EO answer, you are trolling, dishonest or just plain stupid. So based on that you get what you deserve.

What more would you like me to have added to call out the D leadership? They needed to produce a platform on domestic and foreign policy, doable, fiscally responsible and fair, i.e. the antithesis of Trumpism and the ideological bent of the current Congressional leadership.

You can continue to be an asshole and call me names, but that only proves you're without any ideas and simply post to get some attention.

Q. Do you support the current Congress and feel they have you and We the People as their priority

Had you actually read my posts in this thread you would already know the answers.

I'd like to point out that everyone here saying "McConnell, Trump, Schumer, Pelosi, etc need to go" is making the giant assumption that there would actually be someone competent to replace them. That's extremely unlikely. In order to make it that level, you've got to be such a political animal, which basically means you're a professional bullshit artist who's in it for some large combination of money and recognition even if it started by "wanting to make a difference (by forcing people to live how you think they should live)." And in order to get there, you've had to have glad-handed with a lot of people who helped you get there and now you owe them back. It's a system that produces bad actors.

Your respective teams have a bunch Greg Hardys and Johnny Manziels and you're acting like they're actually capable of getting the job done.

With respect, and Rusty is merely being a troll on what you most likely started as a serious thread for discussion rather than puissant ping pong ball, but is this in line with what you're talking about?

Dem generation gap widens

There is a disconnect in both parties. Supposedly Kennedy's retirement has temporally quelled dissention as the Chamber of Commerce wants another Kennedy who opposes congress's power to regulate and the RW warriors want someone who will ban abortion and keep the blacks on the reservation.

With respect, and Rusty is merely being a troll on what you most likely started as a serious thread for discussion rather than puissant ping pong ball, but is this in line with what you're talking about?

There is a disconnect in both parties. Supposedly Kennedy's retirement has temporally quelled dissention as the Chamber of Commerce wants another Kennedy who opposes congress's power to regulate and the RW warriors want someone who will ban abortion and keep the blacks on the reservation.

Again, no way will Roe v Wade even be discussed. We have heard the rhetoric over and over and over again, since Reagan. every nominee, we had 10 Justices appointed by Nixon, Reagan, Bush and everyone the left cried Roe v Wade and it never happened, and has never comeback to the courts, so all this hype every nomination is pure BS.

Blacks on the reservation? Never heard that before, is that like the Democrats wanting to keep blacks on the plantation?

Blacks on the reservation? Is that a new place?

Oh, I think there are 4 votes to overturn Roe right now. Roberts might keep it in name, but for all practical purposes states may be able to "unlicensed" every abortion provider, and states may be able to not allow pharmaceutical abortions outside a hospital.

There are at least three votes to not allow states to give preferential treatment to non whites in state colleges, and federal protection to whites in private colleges as well. Plus Roberts.

But again, I was posting to Wry. I think the disassociation in the dem party was here thing. If you want your own thread, I'm not in your way.

Oh make no mistake about it...Most Lefties are definitely “terrorists” or aspiring terrorists.
What’s the new spin from the Left on “open borders”? How are you packaging things today?
Does it look like this...
“We don’t want ‘open borders’, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million here illegally now, we want the 1.2 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted citizenship and we want future Mexican immigrants to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

Oh, I think there are 4 votes to overturn Roe right now. Roberts might keep it in name, but for all practical purposes states may be able to "unlicensed" every abortion provider, and states may be able to not allow pharmaceutical abortions outside a hospital.

There are at least three votes to not allow states to give preferential treatment to non whites in state colleges, and federal protection to whites in private colleges as well. Plus Roberts.

But again, I was posting to Wry. I think the disassociation in the dem party was here thing. If you want your own thread, I'm not in your way.

His first post was going after McConnell, Ryan and Trump, Schumer, Pelosi and the Democrats were never mentioned, just another dishonest thread title by the extreme.

The thread is ambiguous as to what it is about. Trump? McConnell? Ryan? Pelosi? Democrats? Republicans? Congress? How Democrats should go about the next election? Blacks on a reservation?

I'm 70, and I support the younger generation's idealism. I find it to be a resurgence of the mood of my generation and my support for RFK.

No doubt the older one gets the less faith they have in the younger set, the gap exists, but no Democrat will ever vote for the current iteration of conservatism.

HRC (a week younger than me) and our generation is the past, and it's time for the new kids on the block to take the ball and run with it. They'll have my vote, and the diversity of our candidates will make our union stronger, and America will recover from Trumpism and the hate and fear on which it operates.

One, I've seen commiecrats say they want free movement of people and goods across all borders.

Two, Trump didn't create anything at the southern border, illegals did.

You can whine and cry but those are facts.

You've lost the White House, you've lost the Senate, you've lost the House, and you've lost the Supreme Court [ this last, for a generation or more ].

Never mind the large numbers of state and municipal elections you've lost in recent times.

America at-large is tired of your (collective Liberal-Progressive-Democratic) Bull$hit on the subject of Illegal Immigration.

You've had plenty of chances... you failed... you're now on the sidelines... you're going to stay there for a while... nobody cares what you(r side) think on this subject.

You jerks routinely stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own fellow countrymen.

It's been noted, and, on November 8, 2016, you saw the reaction.

A reaction that is now accelerating and intensifying.

Nobody believes you anymore, and, of course, if you have to explain it (your position) after all this time, you've already lost.

Elections have consequences.

These are yours.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Illegal Aliens are illegal.

Forum List

Back