School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality

It is wrong to try and bully your fellow class mates.

Should a student be sent to the principle for saying christians are mentally ill and should have laws imposed against them?

I agree. By putting up pictures in the classroom of two men kissing and telling the students 'this is happening all over the world and you need to accept the fact that homosexuality is just part of our culture now' the teacher was bulling those students who disagree. The teacher should be yanked from the class.

No. Post where the student who expressed his disapproval of homosexuality said homosexuals should have laws imposed against them or stfu.

He said it was wrong to be gay.

Its not and that is not for him to deside for others.

What is WRONG with being gay?

What he should have done is said that being gay was an aberration. No one can really argue with that. I mean just look at the sexual organs of men and women and it is plain to see what is NORMAL.

That said, keep in mind that an aberration is not necessarily a negative thing. I believe that being gay is an aberration, just as pedophilia is, but unlike pedophilia, if gay "love" remains between consenting adults, who cares. Gay people shouldn't be persecuted in any way. Nor should I give up my right to say that their desires are an aberration.

Simple as that.

An honors student in Fort Worth, Texas, was sent to the principal’s office and punished for telling a classmate that he believes homosexuality is wrong.

Texas School Punishes Boy For Opposing Homosexuality | Fox News

He's probably one of these annoying little Christian clones who's always trying to convert everyone. Stfu already.

Your probably one of those annoying little PC clones who's always trying to vilify everyone you disagree with. STFU already. :thup:

An honors student in Fort Worth, Texas, was sent to the principal’s office and punished for telling a classmate that he believes homosexuality is wrong.

He's probably one of these annoying little Christian clones who's always trying to convert everyone. Stfu already.

Your probably one of those annoying little PC clones who's always trying to vilify everyone you disagree with. STFU already. :thup:

Copycat.

I bet this homosexual teacher turns out to be a pedofile too

I kind of hate to agree with you, Tank, but it does sound like he's gay, and his activities and discussions in the classroom lead me to believe he is at least "fishing" for any young gay men in the class. They're too old for it to be pedophilia, but sounds like he might not mind some young student ass.

And if so, he's way out of line. Even "selling" homosexuality to his students is way out of line.

It was the teacher "who's always trying to convert everyone".

Can you provide where it said he was trying to convert someone? He voiced his disagreement with homosexuality. Why do you have a problem with that? Why don't you have a problem with a teacher pushing any 'sexuality' agenda in a classroom?

Should a student be sent to the principle for saying christians are mentally ill and should have laws imposed against them?

No, but he SHOULD be sent to the principal for thinking the head administrator of the school is a "principle".

And yes, the equivalent of "homosexuality is wrong" is DEFINITELY "Christians are insane and should be outlawed!" :cuckoo: Great perspective you've got there, dimwit.

yes they do.

It will never return to the dark ages of it being some sin.

accept it or be left behind

It doesn't have to "return" to being a sin, dimwit. It never stopped being one. We just need to move out of the dark ages of listening to illiterate halfwits like you.

On the other hand, the more I read your posts, the more convinced I am that YOU have been left behind . . . several times.

Voicing an opinion in disagreement with Liberal policies is now defined as 'bullying'? How very unAmerican.

The only reason this boy sees it as wrong is someone is telling them gay people should not have rights.

What is morally wrong about love?

What's morally RIGHT about it? It's a hormonal reaction, produced by chemical-secreting glands. Emotions have no moral standing at all in their mere existence, and you need to stop reading so many romance novels. Fabio is not coming to rip your bodice, no matter how much your bosom heaves.

How do you stop bullying when you cant stop kids from spreading hate about each other?

Like you give a fuck about bullying. I don't see you throwing a fit over the REAL bully in this piece, ie. the teacher, the one with the actual POWER.

It's not hate to disagree with someone, nor is it hate to openly disapprove of someone's actions. You're just confused because people think your actions are retarded, AND they also hate you.

If you can't handle ever hearing anything except "Oh, you're so wonderful, everything about you is absolutely correct, everything you do is right", I suggest you butch up.

I'll never understand the urge to read through a thread and systematically respond to TM's 'contributions'.

to each his own I suppose :dunno:

I agree. By putting up pictures in the classroom of two men kissing and telling the students 'this is happening all over the world and you need to accept the fact that homosexuality is just part of our culture now' the teacher was bulling those students who disagree. The teacher should be yanked from the class.

No. Post where the student who expressed his disapproval of homosexuality said homosexuals should have laws imposed against them or stfu.

He said it was wrong to be gay.

Its not and that is not for him to deside for others.

What is WRONG with being gay?

As much as you hate it, the rest of the world has the same right you and that bullying teacher do to decide something is wrong AND to say so. The day you shut your flapping gums on the impulse to tell Christians and conservatives how wrong and evil they are and how they should be suppressed immediately is the day you can say, "That is not for him to decide" to someone else. It's not for YOU to decide for someone else that it's NOT wrong, nor is it for YOU to decide for someone else what they get to decide.

Hypocrite.

From the article:

“There has been a history with this teacher in the class regarding homosexual topics,” Krause said. “The teacher had posted a picture of two men kissing on a wall that offended some of the students.”

“He told the students this is happening all over the world and you need to accept the fact that homosexuality is just part of our culture now,” Krause said.

well now that is just wrong

This was the part I liked:

The school district would not comment on why a teacher was discussing homosexuality in a ninth grade German class.

If that was MY kid's school district, they'd be bloody well commenting on it, because they'd be doing some fast explaining . . . or else. What the hell does rump-rangering have to do with teaching kids to speak German?

I liked this one, too:

Krause said school leaders told Dakota that in the future he should be careful when and where he talks about his opposition to homosexuality – suggesting that he talk about such matters in the hallway instead of the classroom.

Methinks they'd be better served directing that instruction to the teacher. If it's appropriate for the asshole teacher to introduce the topic in the classroom, then it's damned well appropriate for dissenting opinions on that topic to be expressed in the classroom, too.

Forum List

Back