School Official Demands “Home School License”

Religions have given us moral guidance, established hospitals and charities. So your assertion that they have never done anything good, not once is false.

So since you don't believe in religion - no one else should - got it.

Well, you wouldn't be such an asshole if you didn't think a magic sky man validated your stupidity, now would you?

Make crazy assertion, get called on it, call person a vulgar name. Ever think that religion might make you a better person? It could not hurt.

No, I don't think religion can make ANYONE a better person. Religion has not done anything good in the whole of human history, not even by fuckin' accident.

Religion has given us molestation of children, witch-burnings, crusades, inquistions, torture of heretics, religous wars, suppression of science.

Oh, but I called you a bad name and hurt your wittle feelings.

Religions have given us moral guidance, established hospitals and charities. So your assertion that they have never done anything good, not once is false.

Well, you wouldn't be such an asshole if you didn't think a magic sky man validated your stupidity, now would you?

You know, I'm agnostic. I don't adhere to any religion but I am certainly not so horrifically frightened of or threatened by someone else's religion that I would fight so vehemently to abolish each and every religion. You live in such hate and fear...your life must really, truly suck.

Given the historical record of religious fuckheads murdering people for such weighty issues as "was Jesus really made of wafers", yeah, I think that one should be really worried about them.

If someone came up to you and said, "My imaginary friend says I should kill you for not believing what I believe" We'd throw him in the looney bin.

But he says "God" told him to do that, and we treat that like it's a "right".

There's a black liberation theologist (whatever the fuck that is) Hiding under your bed right now, Ernie...

Yes, it will be a great day when people dispose of the stupidity of religion, which has never done anything good, not once, even by accident.

Yes, the self-validation of supidity is highly superior.

Your assertion is that no good came from religion. Pointing out the bad apples from organizations that do so much good does not support it.

yeah... um... let's look at that record of "so much good". Let's just limit ourselves to the Catholic Church...

Widespread abuse of children and a massive, world wide coverup.
Crusades
Suppression of Science.
Burning of Witches.
Discouraging the control of AIDS in third world countries.
Holy Wars
Torture of Heretics.

Sorry, the black marks on the ledger far outweigh the "We also ran a hospital for an obscene profit"....

You know, I'm agnostic. I don't adhere to any religion but I am certainly not so horrifically frightened of or threatened by someone else's religion that I would fight so vehemently to abolish each and every religion. You live in such hate and fear...your life must really, truly suck.

Given the historical record of religious fuckheads murdering people for such weighty issues as "was Jesus really made of wafers", yeah, I think that one should be really worried about them.

If someone came up to you and said, "My imaginary friend says I should kill you for not believing what I believe" We'd throw him in the looney bin.

It's difficult to believe millions of years of evolution produced you.

Go solve a few koans, try a little meditiation, get over yourself.

Your take on religion is less sophisticated than the Westboro Baptists. Fundamentalist atheists are ridiculous little people.

Make crazy assertion, get called on it, call person a vulgar name. Ever think that religion might make you a better person? It could not hurt.

He does seem to have reached an evolutionary dead end, doesn't he?

PAPERS RUN BY THE MOONIES ARE NOT A SOURCE!

Seriously, what has it happened with the GOP that you guys are so in love with crazy cults?

The Moonies, the Mormons, the NRA...

Learn to think for yourselves, that would be an accomplishment.

ASSHOLE....The owner of the Wash Times(also owner of UPI)...Has ZERO to do with the content of the newspaper...
Try ranting on something else.
This one is a FAIL.

Dumbass- the Moonies own the Washington Times.

That complete discredits it as a source of news of any kind.

No, it doesn't. How could you be so stupid?

Ad hominem attacks are the refuge of the stupid.

Maybe you aren't stupid, just damaged by public education.

I'm feeling magnanimous today.

It's difficult to believe millions of years of evolution produced you.

Go solve a few koans, try a little meditiation, get over yourself.

Your take on religion is less sophisticated than the Westboro Baptists. Fundamentalist atheists are ridiculous little people.

Again, 2000 years of kiling eachother over an imaginary man in the sky, I think we all should be worried about you guys.

[

Guy, I was the product of Catholic Education.

Why do you think I hate religion so much. Spend a few time with crazy self-loathing lesbians given a chance to torture the children they could never have, and you develop the proper perspective on Religion....

But to the point, the Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church. that invalidates it as a source, and it's kind of considered a joke in the Media industry.

[

Guy, I was the product of Catholic Education.

Why do you think I hate religion so much. Spend a few time with crazy self-loathing lesbians given a chance to torture the children they could never have, and you develop the proper perspective on Religion....

But to the point, the Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church. that invalidates it as a source, and it's kind of considered a joke in the Media industry.

So instead of whining about the newspaper refute the study. I gave you ample data directly from the source.

So now you have the opportunity to find a source of your own that refutes it.

But you can't so you'll continue to dodge whine and blame everyone else for your failure to support your argument as usual.

[

So instead of whining about the newspaper refute the study. I gave you ample data directly from the source.

This is all we need to know abuot that "study"...

sun-myung-moon-washtimes2-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Joe, you have really outdone yourself this time. I do believe that you are the worst bigot on this board and that is a standard set VERY high by others here.

It's not "bigotry" to criticize people for what they believe, guy.

If you believe in a magic sky man who validates your stupidity, then you need to be called on it.

Religion, after centuries of bullying everyone who disagreed with it, is now hiding behind the "if you criticize me, you are not respecting my beliefs" canard.

I refuse to let them get away with it.

When a family in Lenoir (Caldwell County) decided to withdraw their son from public school last month in order to teach him at home, an official at the middle school refused to remove him from the public school rolls until the mother first produced a “home school license.” This meant that the child would be considered truant by the public school while being taught in a homeschool setting.

After the parents contacted Home School Legal Defense Association for assistance, Senior Counsel Dewitt Black wrote the school official and advised her that the family was in full compliance with state law, having filed a notice of intent to operate a homeschool with the North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education. Black also informed the school official that there was no such thing as a “home school license” and, further, that there was no requirement under state law that parents operating a homeschool provide the school district with any documentation relating to its operation. Finally, Black’s letter stated that since the parents had already made a good faith effort to follow the school’s normal withdrawal procedure, they were under no obligation to take any other action in this regard.

This is an example of how threatening legal problems can arise even in a state with a good homeschool law.

HSLDA | School Official Demands "Home School License"
It's just liberal tyranny run amok.

The tard in charge thought he could frighten people into doing what he wanted. Sadly he doesn't realize that parents care more about their kids than he ever could

[
It's just liberal tyranny run amok.

The tard in charge thought he could frighten people into doing what he wanted. Sadly he doesn't realize that parents care more about their kids than he ever could

Well, a good thing, too.

When Little CLeetus has to move back in with his parents due to his inability to hold down a job due to his lack of socialization skills, they will be seeing a lot of each other.

Forum List

Back