School Official Demands “Home School License”

Well, you wouldn't be such an asshole if you didn't think a magic sky man validated your stupidity, now would you?

Make crazy assertion, get called on it, call person a vulgar name. Ever think that religion might make you a better person? It could not hurt.

No, I don't think religion can make ANYONE a better person. Religion has not done anything good in the whole of human history, not even by fuckin' accident.

Religion has given us molestation of children, witch-burnings, crusades, inquistions, torture of heretics, religous wars, suppression of science.

Oh, but I called you a bad name and hurt your wittle feelings.

What has state mandated atheism done for us, Joe?

Well, you wouldn't be such an asshole if you didn't think a magic sky man validated your stupidity, now would you?

Make crazy assertion, get called on it, call person a vulgar name. Ever think that religion might make you a better person? It could not hurt.

No, I don't think religion can make ANYONE a better person. Religion has not done anything good in the whole of human history, not even by fuckin' accident.

Religion has given us molestation of children, witch-burnings, crusades, inquistions, torture of heretics, religous wars, suppression of science.

Another wild assertion. In order to prove this assertion false i would need to find only one person whom religion has made a better person. I pointed out your vulgar name calling not because of any feelings on my part, but to highlight your lack of reasoning skills.

Clearly you are a sad individual.

In the US, quite a lot. Thanks for asking. We largely haven't had people kiling each other over whether Jesus was made of wafers or not.

[

Another wild assertion. In order to prove this assertion false i would need to find only one person whom religion has made a better person. I pointed out your vulgar name calling not because of any feelings on my part, but to highlight your lack of reasoning skills.

Well, you can find that person, but usually they were an asshole before they got religion, and they were a different kind of asshole when they found religion.

So go ahead and "find" that person. I'm sure I can tear them apart.

[

Well, you can find that person, but usually they were an asshole before they got religion, and they were a different kind of asshole when they found religion.

So go ahead and "find" that person. I'm sure I can tear them apart.

If you were to have made the assertion that throughout history that many bad things have come through religion, I would not dispute it. If you were to make the claim that the bad outweighs the good, then we could debate it. However you made the wild claim that no good has come from religion.

To disprove your claim that not one good thing has come from religion i need only point out a single charity that gave a single item to a person in need. To disprove your claim that no one has ever been a better person due to religion, I need only point out a person who found strength in their faith to overcome substance addiction.

If you want to say that there are self-righteous people that turn you away from religion, I will agree.

Joe, you have really outdone yourself this time. I do believe that you are the worst bigot on this board and that is a standard set VERY high by others here.

It's not "bigotry" to criticize people for what they believe, guy.

If you believe in a magic sky man who validates your stupidity, then you need to be called on it.

Religion, after centuries of bullying everyone who disagreed with it, is now hiding behind the "if you criticize me, you are not respecting my beliefs" canard.

I refuse to let them get away with it.

Define bigotry!

In the US, quite a lot. Thanks for asking. We largely haven't had people kiling each other over whether Jesus was made of wafers or not.

Can you, or can you not, answer a direct question?

Last edited:
Actually Obama said it too at his newtown speech and he's wrong. Our children belong to us, it is our responsibility to protect them and the best way to protect them is to homeschool them and get them out of public school system. Completely.

Given the historical record of religious fuckheads murdering people for such weighty issues as "was Jesus really made of wafers", yeah, I think that one should be really worried about them.

If someone came up to you and said, "My imaginary friend says I should kill you for not believing what I believe" We'd throw him in the looney bin.

But he says "God" told him to do that, and we treat that like it's a "right".

It's difficult to believe millions of years of evolution produced you.

Go solve a few koans, try a little meditiation, get over yourself.

Your take on religion is less sophisticated than the Westboro Baptists. Fundamentalist atheists are ridiculous little people.

Again, 2000 years of kiling eachother over an imaginary man in the sky, I think we all should be worried about you guys.

No one has killed anyone over an imaginary guy in the sky. Your imaginary guy in the sky is your juvenile take on God. I can see that in a primitive, or a three year old, but not in an adult.

Let's see --yes -- that makes you a fundamentalist atheist.

Where did you come by the ridiculous notion that religion causes wars? Have you been haunting the fundamentalist atheist sites liiking for a fundamentalist to harass? Maybe a new Christian trying to find his path? A 12-year-old just back from Sunday School?

Do you haunt Easter egg rolls to tell kids there's no Easter bunny to assert your intellectual superiority over them?

You know, I'm agnostic. I don't adhere to any religion but I am certainly not so horrifically frightened of or threatened by someone else's religion that I would fight so vehemently to abolish each and every religion. You live in such hate and fear...your life must really, truly suck.

Given the historical record of religious fuckheads murdering people for such weighty issues as "was Jesus really made of wafers", yeah, I think that one should be really worried about them.

If someone came up to you and said, "My imaginary friend says I should kill you for not believing what I believe" We'd throw him in the looney bin.

But he says "God" told him to do that, and we treat that like it's a "right".

Maybe you would. There is no difference between how religion is abused to manipulate sheeple than how government is abused for the same purpose. That religion is in direct conflict with the government drive to accumulate increasing power is why the government sheeple like you have been manipulated to wish wholesale destruction of "the enemy", as embodied by religion. You have a religion, it's called Big Government. Obama is your messiah.

Last edited:
Sure he did. He told the people of Newtown that they couldn't protect their own children. I thought he was going to say something profound like only God can ultimately protect our children but instead he said, The government could do it! That is communism 101.

We can protect your children. YOU CANNOT. Baloney! Tell Obama to take a hike and start home schooling your own children, America! Enough of this nonsense!!! - Jeri

[

If you were to have made the assertion that throughout history that many bad things have come through religion, I would not dispute it. If you were to make the claim that the bad outweighs the good, then we could debate it. However you made the wild claim that no good has come from religion.

To disprove your claim that not one good thing has come from religion i need only point out a single charity that gave a single item to a person in need. To disprove your claim that no one has ever been a better person due to religion, I need only point out a person who found strength in their faith to overcome substance addiction.

If you want to say that there are self-righteous people that turn you away from religion, I will agree.

Again- horseshit.

If we have charities, it because Religion- particularly Christianity- has endorsed and supported the kinds of wealth disparity.

The Church isn't a friend to the poor, the church is a friend to poverty. When "Mother Theresa" got cancer, she flew to the Mayo clinic while the poor Indian people at her hospitcal kept dying on dirt floors.

[
Maybe you would. There is no difference between how religion is abused to manipulate sheeple than how government is abused for the same purpose. That religion is in direct conflict with the government drive to accumulate increasing power is why the government sheeple like you have been manipulated to wish wholesale destruction of "the enemy", as embodied by religion. You have a religion, it's called Big Government. Obama is your messiah.

Actually, I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and the only reason I voted for him in 2012 is because I fucking hate Mormons with a passion.

Government should be the majority of us agreeing on a service being provided. Nothing more, nothint less.

Frankly, I want roads. I want clean air, I want a police force and a fire department and an Army.

I'm not sure why you don't.

Note the town (Lenoir) and the county (Caldwell). Nothing against home schooling if the parents are serious and do it right. But that part of NC is a sinkhole of crazy people, in my opinion. Does anybody know if it is a militia center of activity?
The entire state of Utah is a "sinkhole of crazy people" in the opinion of a lot of ignorant bigots, you fucking ignorant bigot.

He's not ignorant. That can be corrected. Jake is STUPID.

Some of the sheep's heroes were home schooled.

FDR for example.

Here's a short list of home schooled failures

Homeschooled-Famous Homeschoolers - Well known home schooled people

God forbid people aspire to this standard and actually strive for it on their own without government interference huh?

Yeah..

Actually, I think most home-skulers are insecure about their already weak parenting skills, if they think that their years of brainwashing can be undone by a teacher introducing a contrary ideal...

You're projecting again, Joey!

[

You cannot refute the absolute fact that home schooled kids outperform their government educated counterparts so you spiral into your partisan hackery blame game.

It's pathetic.

Actually, I've never met a Home-Skuler who lasted more than few weeks on a job because they couldn't interact with people.

You do realize schools are just as much about teaching socialization as it is about teaching math, right?

Oh, wait. You don't know that. You clowns live in mortal fear that they might learn things you don't want them to know.

You're LYING again!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, you're a stupid shit! Is it painful to be THIS FUCKING STUPID?

[

Actually, I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and the only reason I voted for him in 2012 is because I fucking hate Mormons with a passion.

Government should be the majority of us agreeing on a service being provided. Nothing more, nothint less.

Frankly, I want roads. I want clean air, I want a police force and a fire department and an Army.

I'm not sure why you don't.

I'm not sure why you would lie about what I want.

Forum List

Back