School Lunch

I survived 8 (count 'em, eight) years of peanut butter and jelly, baloney, or cheese sammiches for my school lunches. Maybe an apple or banana on occasion. Bag o' chips too. And I ate it. Nothing was wasted. Nothing went to the garbage can.

Mole hills to mountains. Liberals can take the simplest of things and twist them into national catastrophes.
Well you think the chef could figure out use ratios to prepared foods like restaurants use...
With seven kids, who has time to prepare? :dunno:

And after dad passed away, the three oldest eventually left home. So there was I, a 14 year old male head of household tasked with making school lunches for my 3 younger siblings. They survived.

Liberals are quite familiar with mole hills, but have no idea the mountains ordinary people climb by sheer will.

oh-please.jpg

Nope, peanut butter is out in too many schools now.

I made bagged lunches for my three kids every day. My talents abound :lol:

this peanut allergy is overhyped
I cooked in a school that had 600 children in it and out of those only a few had a peanut allergy and we had a poster set up in our kitchen of who they were and keep our eyes out for them

I survived 8 (count 'em, eight) years of peanut butter and jelly, baloney, or cheese sammiches for my school lunches. Maybe an apple or banana on occasion. Bag o' chips too. And I ate it. Nothing was wasted. Nothing went to the garbage can.

Mole hills to mountains. Liberals can take the simplest of things and twist them into national catastrophes.
Well you think the chef could figure out use ratios to prepared foods like restaurants use...

And after dad passed away, the three oldest eventually left home. So there was I, a 14 year old male head of household tasked with making school lunches for my 3 younger siblings. They survived.

Liberals are quite familiar with mole hills, but have no idea the mountains ordinary people climb by sheer will.

oh-please.jpg
Three Bitch-Slaps in the span of ten minutes.

Congrats, you've set a new record. :slap:

oh-please.jpg
Three Bitch-Slaps in the span of ten minutes.

Congrats, you've set a new record. :slap:

I'd hate to do without....

this peanut allergy is overhyped
I cooked in a school that had 600 children in it and out of those only a few had a peanut allergy and we had a poster set up in our kitchen of who they were and keep our eyes out for them

Where did you set the eyes after taking them out?

moonglow is nothing more than an idiot troll who post nothing but NONESENSE

I stuck them on ignore I got tired of the nonesense

Our government enables parents to be irresponsible.
Let me know when I can take a day off from being so irresponsible..
Are you a food stamp recipient, sending your kids to free lunch and breakfast? If not, wasn't talking to you...
I get free food from schools for my kid cause I am disabled....
Your disability didn't prevent you from being top poster of the month. Maybe you should be re-evaluated.

Our government enables parents to be irresponsible.
Let me know when I can take a day off from being so irresponsible..
Are you a food stamp recipient, sending your kids to free lunch and breakfast? If not, wasn't talking to you...
I get free food from schools for my kid cause I am disabled....
Your disability didn't prevent you from being top poster of the month. Maybe you should be re-evaluated.

Yeah, reevaluate the ability to post.....Nope, not a show with doctor Phil...

Oh my...you are much too smart and probably extremely wealthy.

I prefer the state take care of it..:banana:

I'm the eldest of a big family. Starting when I was 8, I made the lunches for all of us who were in school. The standard fare was similar to what you described in another post. We always had homemade cookies on hand, so I'd also put a cookie in with the other simple food.

We all lived to grow up into healthy adults.

What a miracle.

Forum List

Back