Nifty Hummus: Bistro Beads

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I'm a graduate of the prestigious American Ivy League school Dartmouth College (Hanover, New Hampshire), and I currently conduct a Judeo-Christian sabbatical sponsored by my biological dad during which I construct HTML websites about Jesus Christ and study the intersections between culture and spiritualism as I plan a people-friendly bistro with my business partner.

The bistro I'm planning will reflect my personal interests in cultural anthropology and multi-culturalism. I was born a Hindu to my Asian parents but converted to Christianity in 2002 and adopted the faiths of the Catholic Church.

I believe migration-centric Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Coming to America" (1988) represent social views on civilization coordination as it relates to capital movement. Such movies represent a new age interest in connecting culture with philosophy.

The bistro I'm planning with my business partner will serve fare such as chick pea soup, omelettes with crab, and soy pasta. One satellite project of the bistro will be to market a brand of hummus (Middle Eastern spiced-and-mashed chick peas) and hopefully be able to shelf the worldly brand in some supermarkets.

We plan to call this brand Nifty Hummus.

Marketing such people-friendly products reveals a new age interest in 'culture sampling.'

:afro:

Hummus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Chef1[1].png

Forum List

Back