School Lunch

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Since no one wants to eat the michelleobamalunches (especially herself and her precious children), what goes into a good home-made lunch to send the little ones off to school with?

Since no one wants to eat the michelleobamalunches (especially herself and her precious children), what goes into a good home-made lunch to send the little ones off to school with?

Hell if I know.

We need the state to tell us. They know what is best for us....

What is so hard about making a child's lunch? For decades parents were able to do just that without serious problems.

whatever YOUR CHILD like to eat

mine lived on peanut and jelly and that was fine with me until he acquired a taste for other foods. the fruit snakes in the bags. juice, etc etc

People on food stamps get free lunches and free breakfasts to boot. They can make peanut butter sandwiches and buy a box of cereal with those food stamps, can't they?

Sure save a great deal of money each year~

I survived 8 (count 'em, eight) years of peanut butter and jelly, baloney, or cheese sammiches for my school lunches. Maybe an apple or banana on occasion. Bag o' chips too. And I ate it. Nothing was wasted. Nothing went to the garbage can.

Mole hills to mountains. Liberals can take the simplest of things and twist them into national catastrophes.

I survived 8 (count 'em, eight) years of peanut butter and jelly, baloney, or cheese sammiches for my school lunches. Maybe an apple or banana on occasion. Bag o' chips too. And I ate it. Nothing was wasted. Nothing went to the garbage can.

Mole hills to mountains. Liberals can take the simplest of things and twist them into national catastrophes.
Well you think the chef could figure out use ratios to prepared foods like restaurants use...

And I bet there weren't a bunch of obese kids at your school.

Nope, peanut butter is out in too many schools now.

I made bagged lunches for my three kids every day. My talents abound :lol:

I have first hand knowledge of what they are doing to YOUR CHILDREN in the schools under this Moochell lunch program.... and they are FORCING this food on them, by shaming them, forcing them to return in lunch line to get their REQIRED foods, etc. I would never Force food on my children and to me this is a form OF CHILD ABUSE...That is why I quit after working in a grade school as a baker for FOUR years. You also pay taxes for the schools and you should HAVE A SAY of what goes in them

wake up

Well you think the chef could figure out use ratios to prepared foods like restaurants use...
With seven kids, who has time to prepare? :dunno:

And after dad passed away, the three oldest eventually left home. So there was I, a 14 year old male head of household tasked with making school lunches for my 3 younger siblings. They survived.

Liberals are quite familiar with mole hills, but have no idea the mountains ordinary people climb by sheer will.

Forum List

Back