School Lunch

With seven kids, who has time to prepare? :dunno:

And after dad passed away, the three oldest eventually left home. So there was I, a 14 year old male head of household tasked with making school lunches for my 3 younger siblings. They survived.

Liberals are quite familiar with mole hills, but have no idea the mountains ordinary people climb by sheer will.

I'm the eldest of a big family. Starting when I was 8, I made the lunches for all of us who were in school. The standard fare was similar to what you described in another post. We always had homemade cookies on hand, so I'd also put a cookie in with the other simple food.

We all lived to grow up into healthy adults.

What a miracle.

good for you dear
and isn't it amazing how we all survived without the government riding in and controlling our LIVES AND NOW they are using our children as lab rats.
it's the most disgusting thing I had to witness. All these little kindergartners standing in the room crying because they didn't understand why they were being picked on by their Government and that food Nazi, MaBell Obama

And after dad passed away, the three oldest eventually left home. So there was I, a 14 year old male head of household tasked with making school lunches for my 3 younger siblings. They survived.

Liberals are quite familiar with mole hills, but have no idea the mountains ordinary people climb by sheer will.

I'm the eldest of a big family. Starting when I was 8, I made the lunches for all of us who were in school. The standard fare was similar to what you described in another post. We always had homemade cookies on hand, so I'd also put a cookie in with the other simple food.

What a miracle.

good for you dear
and isn't it amazing how we all survived without the government riding in and controlling our LIVES AND NOW they are using our children as lab rats.
it's the most disgusting thing I had to witness. All these little kindergartners standing in the room crying because they didn't understand why they were being picked on by their Government and that food Nazi, MaBell Obama

I bet you beat those kids and took away their snacks when you were homeroom mother...

What a miracle.

good for you dear

Indeed. One of my sisters teaches second grade. A couple of years ago, she had a little girl in her class who was a recent immigrant. On the girl's birthday, her mother brought a beautiful homemade cake, that was decorated like a professional baker had made it. The school policy forbids all homemade treats in the classroom. My sister had to tell the poor confused mother that she couldn't serve the cake.

We can't protect our borders, but dammit, kids are going to be protected from delicious, homemade cake.

What a miracle.

good for you dear

I bet you beat those kids and took away their snacks when you were homeroom mother...

I bet you ate Paste...and still do.

What a miracle.

good for you dear

Indeed. One of my sisters teaches second grade. A couple of years ago, she had a little girl in her class who was a recent immigrant. On the girl's birthday, her mother brought a beautiful homemade cake, that was decorated like a professional baker had made it. The school policy forbids all homemade treats in the classroom. My sister had to tell the poor confused mother that she couldn't serve the cake.

We can't protect our borders, but dammit, kids are going to be protected from delicious, homemade cake.

My kid eats cake when he wants....we didn't have a lot of cakes at my school.

What a miracle.

good for you dear

Yep, and birthdays was something grade school children looked forward to. they could bring in cup cakes or cake and share it with their classmates. I hope to gawd parents start waking up

What a miracle.

good for you dear

I bet you ate Paste...and still do.

No, just boogers,,,,

What a miracle.

good for you dear

My kid eats cake when he wants....we didn't have a lot of cakes at my school.
cake!!!!!!!! bloody luxury. I had spam every day for ten yrs, Spamonara and Spam im bocca were my faves.

a glock 9mm and a weight.

Stupid much?
are you saying that a Glock will not keep a kid healthy, I bet you are one of those anti gun tossers.

I'm saying that you are a moron.

If you think responsible gun owners support putting guns in school lunches, then you are even stupider than I thought.
don't you know the queens english cretin, you cannot be stupider than somebody else as it not a word, you can only be more stupid, tithead!

Triple decker baloney sandwich with mayo on white bread, 2 cans of coke, 6 oreo cookies.

The sandwich sounds delish...but I'd add some French's Mustard.

a glock 9mm and a weight.

Stupid much?
are you saying that a Glock will not keep a kid healthy, I bet you are one of those anti gun tossers.

I'm saying that you are a moron.

If you think responsible gun owners support putting guns in school lunches, then you are even stupider than I thought.
don't you know the queens english cretin, you cannot be stupider than somebody else as it not a word, you can only be more stupid, tithead!

Stupider is a word. So is Stupidest.

The latter applies to you.

stupid

[stoo-pid, styoo‐]
adjective, stupider, stupidest.
lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull. ...

Stupider Define Stupider at Dictionary.com

Today my kids each have a piece of cold turkey pie (turkey leftover from turkey dinner on Saturday, potatoes, carrots, onions) and a piece of cake for lunch.
and barbecue chips, lol.

There is no question what sort of lunch they prefer. Even when they get tired of baloney sammiches every day, they NEVER ask if they can eat cafeteria food. Ever.

whatever YOUR CHILD like to eat

mine lived on peanut and jelly and that was fine with me until he acquired a taste for other foods. the fruit snakes in the bags. juice, etc etc

you forgot to mention the government cheese you said you received

Today was homemade Japanese-style fried chicken, rice pilaf, some tomatoes, and a little apple pie.

Forum List

Back