Schiff says whistleblower (/leaker Eric Ciaramella) testimony is 'redundant and unnecessary'

I've beat that moron over the head with facts for weeks on end. Even my patience has limits.
Can any republican idiot read?
The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.[1]

Can you? Where does it say the identity must remain secret?
That's part of securing his life and livelyhood.

Horseshit. All it says is that the agency that employs the whistleblower cannot take retaliatory personnel action against that employee.

No one else is subject to restrictions. You cannot add words to the law after the fact.
Have you ever heard of "the spirit of the law"?

Get real for a change.

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.[1]

Horseshit. All it says is that the agency that employs the whistleblower cannot take retaliatory personnel action against that employee.

No one else is subject to restrictions. You cannot add words to the law after the fact.

Get real for a change.
Billy you get real
Whistleblower protection laws and regulations guarantee freedom of speech for workers and contractors in certain situations. Whistleblowers are protected from retaliation for disclosure of information which the employee or applicant reasonably believes evidences a violation of any law, rule, or regulation, or gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety.[1]

Get real for a change.
That's a real thing.

Get real for a change.
Billy you get real
Whistleblower protection laws and regulations guarantee freedom of speech for workers and contractors in certain situations. Whistleblowers are protected from retaliation for disclosure of information which the employee or applicant reasonably believes evidences a violation of any law, rule, or regulation, or gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety.[1]

Read what you yourself posted.

A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.[1]

The restriction applies to the agency and members of it, and there is no general protection from identification.

In any case, it does not apply to all individuals in existence.

Get real for a change.
That's a real thing.

"Spirit of the law" is a load of crap. Such "spirit" varies among individual observers.

Law is as defined by the words that encompass it.

They are all Material Fact Witnesses. So is Adam Schiff and he needs to be put in the hot seat and asked questions under oath.

The topic is corruption in The Ukraine and Spies Leaking Classified Information, therefore anyone involved in that should be interviewed in public.

Why are you afraid of transparency and a fair process?

If you have nothing to hide, and want to get to the truth, you can’t intentionally avoid some
Facts and not others like Mueller did when he refused to investigate the origins of the Fake Russian Dirty Dossier.

Sure they are. Isn’t this about Hunter Biden”s Corruption amd about The President asking the Ukraine to keep The United States informed on the Status of an ongoing investigations in to Burisma, Soros and The Bidens that were re-opened 6 months prior to the call?

The Attorney General and President of Ukraine should also be interviewed, and so should Ciaramella and Biden, and The Ukraine Prosecutor who Biden got fired. Mueller also should be brought in since he referenced Ciaramella in his report.

If it’s important than all witnesses should be heard. If Hunter Biden did nothing wrong, he should testify. Trump Jr. had no problem testifying. Eric Ciaramella should testify.
They aren't witnesses.
That's a conspiracy theory, not reality.

They are not witnesses.

Why are you tRumplings so mind-bogglingly stupid?
IF YOU have nothing to hide why not honor all those subpoenas trump forbids them from honoring ?? Cowards traitors?
Same Psychology BS your side uses all the time..............Screw your subpoenas and this clown show. The Executive has powers..........and they have the right to use them. Not to mention those going there are entering a Perjury Crap over recollection...........It's what the Clowns do.........

Pound sand.........Personally, I think the Republicans in Congress shouldn't even show up for the hearings and let your Wacked out party play with themselves...........

They are all Material Fact Witnesses. So is Adam Schiff and he needs to be put in the hot seat and asked questions under oath.

The topic is corruption in The Ukraine and Spies Leaking Classified Information, therefore anyone involved in that should be interviewed in public.

If you have nothing to hide, and want to get to the truth, you can’t intentionally avoid some
Facts and not others like Mueller did when he refused to investigate the origins of the Fake Russian Dirty Dossier.

Sure they are. Isn’t this about Hunter Biden”s Corruption amd about The President asking the Ukraine to keep The United States informed on the Status of an ongoing investigations in to Burisma, Soros and The Bidens that were re-opened 6 months prior to the call?

The Attorney General and President of Ukraine should also be interviewed, and so should Ciaramella and Biden, and The Ukraine Prosecutor who Biden got fired. Mueller also should be brought in since he referenced Ciaramella in his report.

If it’s important than all witnesses should be heard. If Hunter Biden did nothing wrong, he should testify. Trump Jr. had no problem testifying. Eric Ciaramella should testify.
They aren't witnesses.

They are not witnesses.

IF YOU have nothing to hide why not honor all those subpoenas trump forbids them from honoring ?? Cowards traitors?
Walking Eagle ,,why do you find that funny?

They aren't witnesses.

They are not witnesses.

I find your anger funny and consider this whole thing a joke...............read my last post.......I think I made it clear what I think about this process and what I'd do.

Pound sand Eddy............and those called should say Executive powers......and flip your side off.

No wonder Schiff doesn't want him to testify.

EJB-dYjU4AAVb0q
Fake News

They aren't witnesses.

They are not witnesses.

Same Psychology BS your side uses all the time..............Screw your subpoenas and this clown show. The Executive has powers..........and they have the right to use them. Not to mention those going there are entering a Perjury Crap over recollection...........It's what the Clowns do.........

Pound sand.........Personally, I think the Republicans in Congress shouldn't even show up for the hearings and let your Wacked out party play with themselves...........
Executive Powers do not include bribery, abuse of power and obstruction

They are not witnesses.

I find your anger funny and consider this whole thing a joke...............read my last post.......I think I made it clear what I think about this process and what I'd do.

Pound sand Eddy............and those called should say Executive powers......and flip your side off.
I see abuse of power with trump and his senate as culprits

Providing concrete visual evidence is not necessary so just go by what we say, or what we think we heard some other guy say.

They are not witnesses.

Executive Powers do not include bribery, abuse of power and obstruction
They don't have to come forward with information that can be considered under Executive Powers.

Bribery..............where.......
Abuse of power..........term used by those that can't find a crime....nothing burger
Obstruction.......wah......we can't find anything after 3 years.....its a crying sound.

They are not witnesses.

You see Trump in your head for 3 years............TDS is a disease.

Is it worse than supporting this lying crook ,this bully ,this moron who separates us from our allies ,who demeans China while his daughter is coining it from there ? ,,while his son weeps about how they sacrificed while looking at the graves in Arlington and those who really sacrificed

Schiff won't put his "star witness" on the stand? Trump's attorney's will ultimately have a right to cross examine the accuser. Just like any of us accused of a crime would have that opportunity. And an opportunity to mount a defense. Why not just allow him as a witness now?

As for the Senate, why would anyone in the Senate do anything right now? The Dems are burying themselves in the House with this process. No need to catch a falling knife.

The Democrats would have been much better off just running a straight up fair process. They are going to impeach no matter what anyway, so why make the process of getting there so tainted? When did the Democrats become so against any kind of due process. They are ready to convict anyone on a moments notice now a days.

Is it worse than supporting this lying crook ,this bully ,this moron who separates us from our allies ,who demeans China while his daughter is coining it from there ? ,,while his son weeps about how they sacrificed while looking at the graves in Arlington and those who really sacrificed
You and your party are unhinged..........Have been for years.........and nobody listens to you or cares anymore.

This is a mockery of our Gov't...........and nothing more.......And I have NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT FOR IT.

You should be forced to go to court for any and everything you want..........and let you cry about it.

Libs have to cheat to win. They thought they had done that with Hillary but when not they naturally presumed they had been out cheated.

Schiff won't put his "star witness" on the stand? Trump's attorney's will ultimately have a right to cross examine the accuser. Just like any of us accused of a crime would have that opportunity. And an opportunity to mount a defense. Why not just allow him as a witness now?

As for the Senate, why would anyone in the Senate do anything right now? The Dems are burying themselves in the House with this process. No need to catch a falling knife.

The Democrats would have been much better off just running a straight up fair process. They are going to impeach no matter what anyway, so why make the process of getting there so tainted? When did the Democrats become so against any kind of due process. They are ready to convict anyone on a moments notice now a days.
HOW MANY do you need to verify what the WB is saying ??5 ?? 10??? All lifetime American patriots All you people want to do is throw shit up against a wall to take Americas mind off your AH in the WH

Why not allow those under subpoena to testify ?? What is the POS hiding now ? First his taxes then his banking records and now those who can bury the idiot
WB's testimony REDUNDANT UNNECESSARY

Forum List

Back