Schiff says whistleblower (/leaker Eric Ciaramella) testimony is 'redundant and unnecessary'

Once it goes to the Senate - and it will - Schiff will become no more than an observer as the Senate takes him apart.
Graham has indicated that Schiff would be first on the witness list and followed by Caramillio.The trial will be over by the end of the first day on legal grounds..

Well maybe. If the Senate hearing turns embarrassing for the Democrats - which is likely - McConnell just might delay the vote awhile to allow the public to savor it. :113:

Once it goes to the Senate - and it will - Schiff will become no more than an observer as the Senate takes him apart.
Graham has indicated that Schiff would be first on the witness list and followed by Caramillio.The trial will be over by the end of the first day on legal grounds..

Well maybe. If the Senate hearing turns embarrassing for the Democrats - which is likely - McConnell just might delay the vote awhile to allow the public to savor it. :113:
Graham could initiate a full blow Coup investigation and withhold a vote indefinitely.

He is not a whistleblower. He had no first hand information. So He is a leaker of Classified information a fellow Spy leaked
To him and did not even get it right.

Thr transcript makes that clear that he is a Spy and nothing else and needs to be prosecuted under The Espionage Act.

Why are you afraid of transparency and a fair process. If no one has anything to hide, Achiff, Biden, and Ciaramella should testify.

Outing the whistleblower is against the law.

No, it isn't.

But I understand you must protect fabricated lies and conspiracies at all costs.
There are statues protecting the identity of whistleblowers. But since when has adherence to the law been a priority for Trump and his minions?
Those people did not try to shakedown Ukraine.

You mean Biden of course.

Check your mirror

Check your lane

Graham could initiate a full blow Coup investigation and withhold a vote indefinitely.

Not entirely true.

Once the Senate is served with Articles of Impeachment they must drop anything they are doing and convene an Impeachment trial.

Plenty of others have testified confirming the whistleblower's complaint. Outing the whistleblower is against the law.

Democrats want to determine the facts. Republicans want to find out who ratted them out.

Why won't he testify? Does he have something to hide?
The story has been laid bare by the testimony of others, others who were on the call. The only reason Republicans want the whistleblowers testimony is to publically destroy him/her. We've seen this play before.

Trump wants his 'Lisa Page' for a new scandal.

Link?

I can't find this truth anywhere!!!

Please help!

There are statues protecting the identity of whistleblowers. But since when has adherence to the law been a priority for Trump and his minions?

Name the statutes, please.

Don't be lazy and try to lob more passive aggressive insults at USMB members.

Give us some FACTS!

Please.

Thank you

:)

Nunes wants Schiff to testify??
Schiff says "I'll testify AFTER all of those we subpoenaed show up and testify, motherfucker!"

Schiff will do what he's told.
As will you and tge rest of your baaaaaaaaaaa sheep
How The Hell Can People Take This Idiot SERIOUSLY, I Mean C'mon People Are The Republicans This Stupid Putting Their Lives In This Lunatics Hands. This Creature From Hell Must Go And SOON..!!!....

69725925_854889888247257_454370663327596544_n.jpg

-1:35

Shifty wants to hide the whistleblower now because he's afraid that if Republicans get a chance to cross examine him, he'll spill the beans about how Schiff set this whole charade up.

Sorry billy but Schiff won't let this become another Republican shit show

You are right!

Schiff will allow 'this' to continue to be a Democrat sh!t show!

Stupid people with too much pride and ego fall the hardest...
Stupid people ??? And what do you call your morons threat to shut down the gov't ??/ I dare the SOB

Shifty wants to hide the whistleblower now because he's afraid that if Republicans get a chance to cross examine him, he'll spill the beans about how Schiff set this whole charade up.
You want the truth Republican All repubs are trying to do is shift blame of Russian interference to Ukraine We all know ,we've heard it with our own ears how trump and others admit to a quid pro quo Our constitution prevents ah's like Trump from gaining profit from foreign countries from their presidency

That's a conspiracy theory, not reality.

They are not witnesses.

Why are you tRumplings so mind-bogglingly stupid?

See now, in all my years of inbred, redneck, trailer park trash edumakashun, I was never taught to insult.

I was taught how to debate using facts.

What's your excuse?

You are right!

Stupid people ??? And what do you call your morons threat to shut down the gov't ??/ I dare the SOB

????

Re-read my post you quoted and then let me know what you think I meant.

They are all Material Fact Witnesses. So is Adam Schiff and he needs to be put in the hot seat and asked questions under oath.

The topic is corruption in The Ukraine and Spies Leaking Classified Information, therefore anyone involved in that should be interviewed in public.

Why are you afraid of transparency and a fair process?

If you have nothing to hide, and want to get to the truth, you can’t intentionally avoid some
Facts and not others like Mueller did when he refused to investigate the origins of the Fake Russian Dirty Dossier.

Sure they are. Isn’t this about Hunter Biden”s Corruption amd about The President asking the Ukraine to keep The United States informed on the Status of an ongoing investigations in to Burisma, Soros and The Bidens that were re-opened 6 months prior to the call?

The Attorney General and President of Ukraine should also be interviewed, and so should Ciaramella and Biden, and The Ukraine Prosecutor who Biden got fired. Mueller also should be brought in since he referenced Ciaramella in his report.

If it’s important than all witnesses should be heard. If Hunter Biden did nothing wrong, he should testify. Trump Jr. had no problem testifying. Eric Ciaramella should testify.

This is an important federal hearing, not a place for you conservitards to air your crazy conspiracy theories.
They aren't witnesses.
That's a conspiracy theory, not reality.

They are not witnesses.

Why are you tRumplings so mind-bogglingly stupid?
IF YOU have nothing to hide why not honor all those subpoenas trump forbids them from honoring ?? Cowards traitors?

Outing the whistleblower is against the law.

No, it isn't.

But I understand you must protect fabricated lies and conspiracies at all costs.
The whistle blower has no right to identity protections. It infact, violates the rights of the accused to question his accuser. A major problem Schiff-for-brains is ignorant of.
One faces his accuser at trial. And, like it or not, there are laws protecting the identity of whistleblowers.

How can you be right when you don't know what's wrong?

You are right!

????

Re-read my post you quoted and then let me know what you think I meant.
I hope you referred to Trump If so my apologies

Plenty of others have testified confirming the whistleblower's complaint. Outing the whistleblower is against the law.

Democrats want to determine the facts. Republicans want to find out who ratted them out.

Why won't he testify? Does he have something to hide?
The story has been laid bare by the testimony of others, others who were on the call. The only reason Republicans want the whistleblowers testimony is to publically destroy him/her. We've seen this play before.

Trump wants his 'Lisa Page' for a new scandal.
He IS A LIAR and a political HACK.. He needs to be exposed for what he is.. Not to mention that Trump has the RIGHT TO FACE HIS ACCUSER.

You want the truth Republican All repubs are trying to do is shift blame of Russian interference to Ukraine We all know ,we've heard it with our own ears how trump and others admit to a quid pro quo Our constitution prevents ah's like Trump from gaining profit from foreign countries from their presidency
You're hearing things that aren't there, Qdog. Saying something that never really happened over and over doesn't make it true. Shit like that only matters to delusional liberals who are hungry for anything negative about Trump. This whole bogus impeachment frenzy is a liberal sickness.

New Topics

Forum List

Back