Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

These dolts should know by now never to doubt what I post...

"Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote
Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree."
Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote - Rasmussen Reports™

Ok, you (sorta) substantiated one point, keep going.

Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree.

If the polling question is structured around people that pay taxes being able to vote respondents will be more likely to agree, which is not the way you presented it.

Last edited:
You're fucking deranged. If any link was provided which actually showed illegals voted in the election, this thread would have not gone on for over 1500 posts and counting. All that's been posted is innuendo. Not a shred of proof to be found.

AGAIN, Faun - YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT! Re-read my last post - because you're too F*ing LAZY and had no desire to be proven WRONG you were never going to look up the links ALREADY POSTED, so I did it for you.

PROVEN - Illegals DID vote. And only brain-dead, indoctrinated Liberal snowflakes are DUMB enough to think that illegals in this country are NOT voting, 'not ONE'!

This thread SHOULD have died long ago, but dumbasses - like you - and their continuous FAKE NEWS / FAKE CLAIMS keep it going!
Sadly, you only affirm how fucking deranged you are.

Your first post was published before the election and does not prove one single illegal alien voted in the 2016 general election.

Your second link is fake news from Fox. In it, Bill O'Reilly lies to his audience and fallaciously claims...

"On Monday, we told you that states like California give out licenses to drive to undocumented aliens and that can lead to illegal voter registration."

That's utter bullshit. As has been posted repeatedly in this thread, California law only permits undocumented aliens to obtain an AB60 driver's license and that AB60 licenses cannot be used to register to vote.

At one point, Arnold admits he's ignorant of California law, stating he doesn't know if the state has any verification process in place -- when in fact, they do.

Provide your social security number. It will be verified with the Social Security Administration while you are in the office.

Driver License (DL) and Identification Card (ID) Information

He then proceeds with his interview with Claude Arnold, an ex-ICE employee. During the interview, O'Reilly asks Arnold...

O'Reilly: "But my question is... based on your expertise, you walk in to register to vote... or you do it online with the number that you have on the card... what are the odds they say, 'no, this is fake?' What are the odds that California authorities do that?"

Arnold bullshits...

Arnold: "I think probably pretty low. Because nobody's verifying whether or not it's a bonafide social security number. Or you're using someone else's social security number."

Hysterically, after Arnold demonstrates abject ignorance of the matter he claims expertise in, O'Reilly seeks further confirmation -- which Arnold obliges with more ignorance...

O'Reilly: "So you just type in the number on your computer, cause again you can register to vote via Internet in California... just type in the number and nobody checks it?"

Arnold: "Not that I'm aware of."

... and they say this bullshit knowing rubes like you will swallow it whole.

I still can't believe this thread is going on.

And Faun - you're full of shit! Links to articles PROVING Illegals voted in this last election have been posted.

Liberals love waiting a bit after a bit of 'bad news' surfaces, hoping people will forget about it before resurfacing to post the same ol' FAKE NEWS / FALSE NARRATIVES / BULLSHIT!
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. If any link was provided which actually showed illegals voted in the election, this thread would have not gone on for over 1500 posts and counting.

All that's been posted is innuendo. Not a shred of proof to be found.

Watch that vulgarity.....it indicates your anger at how neatly you've been eviscerated.
Aww, poor wacky PoliticalHack. Can't prove even one illegal alien voted in the election so she whines about vulgarities.

Seems you enjoy getting bitch-slapped in your own threads.

l.gif

BULLSHIT

This poll of 800 Hispanic adults has an accuracy of +/- 3.4% at a 95% confidence interval. Within the sample, 470 of the Hispanic adults are also registered voters. For this subsample the accuracy is +/- 4.5% at a 95% confidence interval.

Sure and that is why it came up with the highest percentage. The sample was tuned to maximize the result as a small sample of Hispanic voters only. But even finding more than just a couple instances means that it isn't an outlier of the sample but is statistically significant.

The other studies were much more broad and give more reliable results.

It isn't bullshit, it is scientifically and statistically significant. There is a problem and it is significant. It is being generated because of liberal doctrine and is most significant in Democratic Party controlled areas.

It makes a strong case for voter id as a real non-partisan solution to fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

????????

Sample was NOT TUNED. The sample was 800 Hispanic Adults, out of which 470 said that they are registered voters.

Your claim that 13% of Hispanics are voting illegals based on this polling is entirely false. If you have some OTHER number you would like to source lets have it, but for now all we found is you spreading falsehoods.

EDIT: I did find the section on page 68, but data there seems not clear or self-contradicting - take a look at the numbers of %registered and %non-registered - they add up to way more that 100% but should be mutually exclusive.

For example:

Lived in US > 10 years: 91%
reg. 96%
non.reg 85%

That is actually not possible if we read that to be % of registered and % not registered. You either are or you aren't. So the reading seems to be that OF THOSE that are registered to vote 96% have been in united states for more than 10 years.

So of those that claimed to be registered to vote 13% then claimed to be not citizens, though again there is not a way to know if they actually understood the original question;

This is more then an argument of convenience. This was well documented in prior studies - people simply put down the wrong answer about themselves as a result of misunderstanding of teh question:

Plenty of reason to be skeptical

While we have no idea how Phillips arrived at his claim that 3-million noncitizens voted, people who have made similar claims in the past have cited a 2014 report that claims 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010 midterm congressional elections.

That report was based on data from a Harvard survey of people. But the data was flawed, which created flaws in the subsequent report.

The authors of the survey say a small percentage of respondents, who are citizens, accidentally misidentified themselves as noncitizens on the survey. This is because the respondents didn’t read the question carefully and accidentally selected the wrong response to the question.

How do researchers know this? One of the authors of the survey, Brian Schaffner, said people changed their answers later when they were asked about their citizenship.

"When we took out people who changed their answer on the citizenship question and only look at people who answered consistently that they were noncitizens, we found no reported noncitizens who voted," Schaffner told PolitiFact.

Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in 2016?

Don't try to move the goal post. You stated that the 13% was completely false and I showed you exactly where it comes from in a highly respected study.

You went on the attack and were proven wrong. Illegals are registered to vote. Period. It's not about only a couple of cases going to court. It's about this shit happening and you guys not wanting to address the problem as the reality that it is and want to live in a protective fantasy that it isn't happening because it benefits the Democratic Party.

Everyone knows it is happening and most of us want it to stop. Voter ID will be a reality before Trump is out of office and all the real studies justify the necessity of such a program.

So ok it WAS FALSE, just NOT COMPLETELY, as I claimed.

That 13% number itself exists in the poll, but it wasn't 13% of what you claimed this 13% was of.

You said:

"Survey in 2015 found that 13% of Hispanic voters in California admitted to being illegal"

This is false, they did not admit to being illegals, they selected "no" on the question of citizenship - which is starkly different when you think about answering a question in a survey. They further did not say that they voted, only that they are registered.

But the bottom line is this - there is no smoking gun evidence here. Similar survey reviewed voting-not-citizen answers and found that without any exceptions it was a case of mistaken answer rather than illegals somehow tricking the system to cast their direct-benefit-free votes.

In case you'd like to try to dispute it...

1. Leftist/Democrat states give illegal aliens photo ID drivers licenses so that they can vote.
Bullshit and debunked repeatedly.

2. Every illegal alien is, by definition, a criminal. Sooo....would they vote even though it is against the law?
Stop suggesting it's possible illegals voted and prove they did.

Oh, wait ... you can't. If you could have -- you would have by now.

3. Polls show that the majority of Democrats want illegal aliens to vote. Guess which states Bill's wife did best in.
Not outside the margin of error, they don't.

4. Do you believe that the decade old claim of "11 million illegal aliens reside in the US"? Or....if there are many more millions.....which view does this support?
According to the nonsense you post, there are as many as 100 million illegals, or almost one of every three people, in this country. Personally, I'll stick with official numbers over your idiocies.

5. There are studies that show millions of illegal aliens voted in '08 and '12....did even more vote as their ability to remain her was on the ballot?
There are no such studies showing that. There were unscientific online polls which showed some illegals said they voted in 2012 but many of those same respondents claimed they were U.S. citizens in the earlier poll.

Sadly, all you have are lies to back the nonsense you spew.

6. Didn't the snake, Obama, tell illegals to vote....and there would be no investigation:
"When you vote, you're a citizen yourself" ...and....
...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
No, you're lying again. That's what Obama told Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, when she asked if she would have to worry about such investigations if she votes.

Or....if you'd rather simply admit that Trump won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote.....
....just say so.
Why? And be just as crazy as you?? :cuckoo:

You're fucking deranged. If any link was provided which actually showed illegals voted in the election, this thread would have not gone on for over 1500 posts and counting. All that's been posted is innuendo. Not a shred of proof to be found.

AGAIN, Faun - YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT! Re-read my last post - because you're too F*ing LAZY and had no desire to be proven WRONG you were never going to look up the links ALREADY POSTED, so I did it for you.

PROVEN - Illegals DID vote. And only brain-dead, indoctrinated Liberal snowflakes are DUMB enough to think that illegals in this country are NOT voting, 'not ONE'!

This thread SHOULD have died long ago, but dumbasses - like you - and their continuous FAKE NEWS / FAKE CLAIMS keep it going!

Your first post was published before the election and does not prove one single illegal alien voted in the 2016 general election.

Your second link is fake news from Fox. In it, Bill O'Reilly lies to his audience and fallaciously claims...

"On Monday, we told you that states like California give out licenses to drive to undocumented aliens and that can lead to illegal voter registration."

That's utter bullshit. As has been posted repeatedly in this thread, California law only permits undocumented aliens to obtain an AB60 driver's license and that AB60 licenses cannot be used to register to vote.

At one point, Arnold admits he's ignorant of California law, stating he doesn't know if the state has any verification process in place -- when in fact, they do.

Provide your social security number. It will be verified with the Social Security Administration while you are in the office.

He then proceeds with his interview with Claude Arnold, an ex-ICE employee. During the interview, O'Reilly asks Arnold...

O'Reilly: "But my question is... based on your expertise, you walk in to register to vote... or you do it online with the number that you have on the card... what are the odds they say, 'no, this is fake?' What are the odds that California authorities do that?"

Arnold bullshits...

Arnold: "I think probably pretty low. Because nobody's verifying whether or not it's a bonafide social security number. Or you're using someone else's social security number."

Hysterically, after Arnold demonstrates abject ignorance of the matter he claims expertise in, O'Reilly seeks further confirmation -- which Arnold obliges with more ignorance...

O'Reilly: "So you just type in the number on your computer, cause again you can register to vote via Internet in California... just type in the number and nobody checks it?"

I completely ignored your long rant denying illegals vote, especially since an illegal has been sentenced to go to prison for 8 years for doing so.

Your belief that illegals don't vote is as irrelevant as the Popular Vote.

How is that 'Popular Vote Win' thing coming along, by the way...?

Arnold bullshits...

I completely ignored your long rant denying illegals vote, especially since an illegal has been sentenced to go to prison for 8 years for doing so.

Your belief that illegals don't vote is as irrelevant as the Popular Vote.

How is that 'Popular Vote Win' thing coming along, by the way...?
LOLOL

Typical rightard. You get caught posting bullshit and you stick your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes to hide from reality.

As far as the illegal alien you found who got sentenced to 8 years.....

I really thought one you of you rightards actually found one illegal alien who voted in the last election, so I Googled the story...

And how does reality jive with your beliefs...? It once again bitch slaps you, that's how.

The person you're talking about was not an illegal alien and she didn't vote in the 2016 election, which is what we're talking about.

Noncitizen Sentenced to 8 Years for Illegal Voting

Even funnier.... she was a registered Republican who got caught committing voter fraud.

lachendemuis.gif
[/COLOR]

Typical rightard. You get caught posting bullshit and you stick your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes to hide from reality.
I got caught doing nothing. You are the one who is adamant about the fact that illegals don't vote'...yet an illegal is beginning her 8 year prison sentence for doing just that.

Snowflakes have claimed, 'Illegals don't vote'.

When it is proven they do, Snowflakes change their argument to, 'Only ONE has' or 'Not ENOUGH illegals vote' RATHER THAN ADMIT THAT THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN WRONG!

The only ones who have been sticking fingers in ears are the dumbasses like yourself who have argued relentlessly declaring 'Illegals don't vote'.

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html?_r=0

Hide from THAT reality, Snowflake.

Dems know that any voter ID system will knock out illegals, non-living and multiple voter and reduce the lunatic, Radical fringe modern Progress Moonbat Party (aka: Democrats) down to single digits and maybe less

I got caught doing nothing. You are the one who is adamant about the fact that illegals don't vote'...yet an illegal is beginning her 8 year prison sentence for doing just that.

Snowflakes have claimed, 'Illegals don't vote'.

When it is proven they do, Snowflakes change their argument to, 'Only ONE has' or 'Not ENOUGH illegals vote' RATHER THAN ADMIT THAT THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN WRONG!

The only ones who have been sticking fingers in ears are the dumbasses like yourself who have argued relentlessly declaring 'Illegals don't vote'.

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html?_r=0

Hide from THAT reality, Snowflake.
Hide from what, ya flamin' imbecile?

I just posted an article about that very same woman. So who the fuck knows what you think I'm hiding from?? :dunno:

She's not an illegal alien, as you moronically claimed. She didn't vote in the 2016 election. And she was a registered Republican.

Don't you bother to read your own links...?

That may help explain the unusually heavy penalty imposed on Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, a permanent resident and a mother of four who lives outside Dallas

:eusa_doh:

And Faun - you're full of shit! Links to articles PROVING Illegals voted in this last election have been posted.

Liberals love waiting a bit after a bit of 'bad news' surfaces, hoping people will forget about it before resurfacing to post the same ol' FAKE NEWS / FALSE NARRATIVES / BULLSHIT!
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. If any link was provided which actually showed illegals voted in the election, this thread would have not gone on for over 1500 posts and counting.

Watch that vulgarity.....it indicates your anger at how neatly you've been eviscerated.
Aww, poor wacky PoliticalHack. Can't prove even one illegal alien voted in the election so she whines about vulgarities.

l.gif

Soooo.....you ready to answer this?

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Sure and that is why it came up with the highest percentage. The sample was tuned to maximize the result as a small sample of Hispanic voters only. But even finding more than just a couple instances means that it isn't an outlier of the sample but is statistically significant.

The other studies were much more broad and give more reliable results.

It isn't bullshit, it is scientifically and statistically significant. There is a problem and it is significant. It is being generated because of liberal doctrine and is most significant in Democratic Party controlled areas.

It makes a strong case for voter id as a real non-partisan solution to fraud.

????????

Sample was NOT TUNED. The sample was 800 Hispanic Adults, out of which 470 said that they are registered voters.

Your claim that 13% of Hispanics are voting illegals based on this polling is entirely false. If you have some OTHER number you would like to source lets have it, but for now all we found is you spreading falsehoods.

EDIT: I did find the section on page 68, but data there seems not clear or self-contradicting - take a look at the numbers of %registered and %non-registered - they add up to way more that 100% but should be mutually exclusive.

For example:

reg. 96%
non.reg 85%

That is actually not possible if we read that to be % of registered and % not registered. You either are or you aren't. So the reading seems to be that OF THOSE that are registered to vote 96% have been in united states for more than 10 years.

So of those that claimed to be registered to vote 13% then claimed to be not citizens, though again there is not a way to know if they actually understood the original question;

This is more then an argument of convenience. This was well documented in prior studies - people simply put down the wrong answer about themselves as a result of misunderstanding of teh question:

While we have no idea how Phillips arrived at his claim that 3-million noncitizens voted, people who have made similar claims in the past have cited a 2014 report that claims 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010 midterm congressional elections.

That report was based on data from a Harvard survey of people. But the data was flawed, which created flaws in the subsequent report.

The authors of the survey say a small percentage of respondents, who are citizens, accidentally misidentified themselves as noncitizens on the survey. This is because the respondents didn’t read the question carefully and accidentally selected the wrong response to the question.

How do researchers know this? One of the authors of the survey, Brian Schaffner, said people changed their answers later when they were asked about their citizenship.

"When we took out people who changed their answer on the citizenship question and only look at people who answered consistently that they were noncitizens, we found no reported noncitizens who voted," Schaffner told PolitiFact.

Don't try to move the goal post. You stated that the 13% was completely false and I showed you exactly where it comes from in a highly respected study.

You went on the attack and were proven wrong. Illegals are registered to vote. Period. It's not about only a couple of cases going to court. It's about this shit happening and you guys not wanting to address the problem as the reality that it is and want to live in a protective fantasy that it isn't happening because it benefits the Democratic Party.

Everyone knows it is happening and most of us want it to stop. Voter ID will be a reality before Trump is out of office and all the real studies justify the necessity of such a program.

That 13% number itself exists in the poll, but it wasn't 13% of what you claimed this 13% was of.

You said:

"Survey in 2015 found that 13% of Hispanic voters in California admitted to being illegal"

This is false, they did not admit to being illegals, they selected "no" on the question of citizenship - which is starkly different when you think about answering a question in a survey. They further did not say that they voted, only that they are registered.

But the bottom line is this - there is no smoking gun evidence here. Similar survey reviewed voting-not-citizen answers and found that without any exceptions it was a case of mistaken answer rather than illegals somehow tricking the system to cast their direct-benefit-free votes.

1. Leftist/Democrat states give illegal aliens photo ID drivers licenses so that they can vote.

2. Every illegal alien is, by definition, a criminal. Sooo....would they vote even though it is against the law?

3. Polls show that the majority of Democrats want illegal aliens to vote. Guess which states Bill's wife did best in.

4. Do you believe that the decade old claim of "11 million illegal aliens reside in the US"? Or....if there are many more millions.....which view does this support?
According to the nonsense you post, there are as many as 100 million illegals, or almost one of every three people, in this country. Personally, I'll stick with official numbers over your idiocies.

5. There are studies that show millions of illegal aliens voted in '08 and '12....did even more vote as their ability to remain her was on the ballot?
There are no such studies showing that. There were unscientific online polls which showed some illegals said they voted in 2012 but many of those same respondents claimed they were U.S. citizens in the earlier poll.

6. Didn't the snake, Obama, tell illegals to vote....and there would be no investigation:
...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
No, you're lying again. That's what Obama told Gina Rodriguez, a U.S. citizen herself, when she asked if she would have to worry about such investigations if she votes.

Or....if you'd rather simply admit that Trump won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote.....
....just say so.

Illegals voted in vast numbers both at the behest of Democrats and based on turning blind eye to same by Democrats.

It's undeniable.

In case you'd like to try...

'

....just say so.

LOLOL

l.gif

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
Asked and answered. Repeatedly. It's not my fault you're too disconnected from reality to understand that. :eusa_naughty:

But be sure to let me know when you find your first case of an illegal alien who voted in the election.

That may help explain the unusually heavy penalty imposed on Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, a permanent resident and a mother of four who lives outside Dallas
'Permanent Residents' are not US Citizens and are not eligible to vote.

And WHO illegals vote for has never been part of the main argument, that Illegals DO vote. Snowflakes for the longest time have argued that they don't...and have been WRONG.

Rogelio Mejorada-Lopez
CONVICTED: 2005

Ineligible Voting
Mejorada-Lopez, a Mexican citizen, completed several voter
registration applications to register to vote in Alaska and voted in the
2000, 2002, and 2004 general elections. He was charged with three
counts of voting by a non-citizen in violation of 18 U.S.C. 611 and was
sentenced to probation for one year after pleading guilty.

Ricardo Lopez-Munguia
CONVICTED: 2012

Ineligible Voting
Ricardo Lopez-Munguia, a Mexican who was deported decades ago
for drug trafficking, pleaded guilty to living illegally in Escondido
under a false identity and fraudulently voting in the 2008 U.S.
presidential election.

Josef Sever

Ineligible Voting
Josef Sever was charged and convicted of illegal voting. Sever was
a Canadian citizen who nonetheless cast a ballot in two presidential
elections. He also lied about his citizenship status to obtain a firearm.
He was convicted and sentenced to 5 months in prison and almost
certain deportation to Canada.

Rafael Antonio Velasquez
CONVICTED: 2003

Ineligible Voting
Rafael Antonio Velasquez, a former candidate for the Florida House,
was convicted in 2003 for having voted twice before he became a
U.S. citizen

Anthony Kimani
CONVICTED: 2009

Ineligible Voting
Anthony Kimani, a citizen of Kenya, illegally registered and voted in
the 2004 general election. Kimani first entered the United States on
a visitor’s visa, which expired in 2000. He remained in the country
illegally, later applying for permanent residency after marrying a
U.S. citizen in 2003. Kimani was ordered deported after officials
discovered his illegal vote.

Just a few more pieces of evidence snowflakes like yourself, who have been arguing Illegals don't vote, are wrong.

https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-8-7-15-Merged.pdf

LOLOL

l.gif

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Asked and answered. Repeatedly. It's not my fault you're too disconnected from reality to understand that. :eusa_naughty:

But be sure to let me know when you find your first case of an illegal alien who voted in the election.

Ready?

Stop deflecting, and post your answer.....

...or....admit what the answer will prove.

Waiting.

????????

For example:

reg. 96%
non.reg 85%

You said:

....just say so.

Illegals voted in vast numbers both at the behest of Democrats and based on turning blind eye to same by Democrats.

It's undeniable.

'

....just say so.
Oh, look... PoliticalHack is lying again. Imbecile... I already addressed each of those in post #1527

And WHO illegals vote for has never been part of the main argument, that Illegals DO vote. Snowflakes for the longest time have argued that they don't...and have been WRONG.

Rogelio Mejorada-Lopez

Ineligible Voting

Ricardo Lopez-Munguia

Ineligible Voting
presidential election.

Josef Sever

Ineligible Voting

Rafael Antonio Velasquez

Ineligible Voting
U.S. citizen

Anthony Kimani

Ineligible Voting

Just a few more pieces of evidence snowflakes like yourself, who have been arguing Illegals don't vote, are wrong.

Dumbfuck, and I can't emphasize that enough...

Maria Rosa Ortega was not an illegal alien, as you idiotically claimed. She's a legal resident. Your own link even informed you of that one pesky little detail you just can't seem to grasp for some reason.

And none of the people you found were caught voting in the last election, which is what this thread is about, ya moronic conservative.

Rogelio Mejorada-Lopez

Ineligible Voting

Ricardo Lopez-Munguia

Ineligible Voting
presidential election.

Josef Sever

Ineligible Voting

Rafael Antonio Velasquez

Ineligible Voting
U.S. citizen

Anthony Kimani

Ineligible Voting

Maria Rosa Ortega was not an illegal alien, as you idiotically claimed. She's a legal resident. Your own link even informed you of that one pesky little detail you just can't seem to grasp for some reason.

And none of the people you found were caught voting in the last election, which is what this thread is about, ya moronic conservative.

Nice continued dodge of the fact that snowflakes like yourself have been falsely claiming illegals have not and don't vote. As for Ortega, she is not a US Citizen and illegally voted. The Liberals lie has no less been exposed, proven wrong. Illegals do vote, have voted, and - if liberals have any say - will continue to vote.

Snowflakes do not care about LEGAL Votes that actually COUNT, as their continued obsession with the irrelevant 'Popular Vote' demonstrates. Winning at any cost is all that matters to snowflakes - whether they need illegals' votes, illegal votes, intimidating and threatening Electoral College voters in an attempt to 'flip' their votes...whatever.

You said:

....just say so.

It's undeniable.

'

....just say so.
Oh, look... PoliticalHack is lying again. Imbecile... I already addressed each of those in post #1527
I'd ignore that user, it is a known forum troll. I found out the hard way several months ago by trying to have a reasoned debate...the troll just kept googling things that didn't pertain to points I was making, ignoring them and basically just restating what the troll already had said.

I'd just put the troll on ignore and move along unless you enjoy the entertainment value.

Rogelio Mejorada-Lopez

Ineligible Voting

Ricardo Lopez-Munguia

Ineligible Voting
presidential election.

Josef Sever

Ineligible Voting

Rafael Antonio Velasquez

Ineligible Voting
U.S. citizen

Anthony Kimani

Ineligible Voting

Nice continued dodge of the fact that snowflakes like yourself have been falsely claiming illegals have not and don't vote. As for Ortega, she is not a US Citizen and illegally voted. The Liberals lie has no less been exposed, proven wrong. Illegals do vote, have voted, and - if liberals have any say - will continue to vote.

Snowflakes do not care about LEGAL Votes that actually COUNT, as their continued obsession with the irrelevant 'Popular Vote' demonstrates. Winning at any cost is all that matters to snowflakes - whether they need illegals' votes, illegal votes, intimidating and threatening Electoral College voters in an attempt to 'flip' their votes...whatever.
Imbecile... I never said illegals have never voted. Hell, I never even said no illegals voted in this election. What I did say is that there is zero evidence that three million illegals voted in 2016 and that you yahoos have yet to prove even one did.

As far as Maria Rosa Ortega... she is a legal resident. Still not allowed to vote, which is why she was convicted... but she's not an illegal alien as you moronically claimed.

What part of that do you still not understand?

Forum List

Back