Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

I take this to mean you're not going to prove your hollow claim that illegals' provisional ballots are being counted? No worries, I have no concerns dismissing that claim.

As far as the poll you claim reveals 13% of the respondents were illegals who said they voted ... here's the poll ... in which question were they asked if they had voted...?

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/lib...panic_Presentation_06-21-13_-_FOR_RELEASE.pdf

HA! I should know better than to give these clowns the benefit of the doubt.

Shit, if they would have surveyed the employees of the Hispanic owned company that I worked for when I was in California, they would have seen much higher results of voter fraud. 1/2 of the employees were illegals and did whatever the fuck they wanted to do. Cali didn't give a shit.

Only Hispanics can work under a stolen id and not pay income taxes and at the same time collect welfare under their real names.

Couldn't stand LA. Total shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet the Leftist will deny what is clear and evident.

They must have noted what the predecessors did to dissidents and fear the gulag.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How is that even half-way sane response?

The claim was that a poll said that 13% of Hispanics were illegal and voted. Can you provide a link to a poll that finds that?

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since we 13% was how many said to be illegal, so for there to be 13% vote there would have to be near 100% voting rate among them.

The only one in ridiculous denial here are you rightwing idiots.

First the poll was only polling Hispanics who had voted when it was revealed that 13% of them should have not been qualified to vote.

There are many different studies. But the consensus seems to be about a minimum of 1.6 million illegals voting in the election with the majority of this concentrated in states that do not require id to vote like California.

My personal experience correlates to this and I think they might be a little low but LA is also more than likely one of the worst offenders in the state.

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

Dayam, you're still lying. :eusa_doh:

It was not a poll of Hispanic voters. It was a poll of Hispanics. Not one illegal alien who participated in that poll said they voted.

I gave you a link to the actual poll itself; but since the actual poll utterly destroys your idiocies, you again turn to a third party site. Hysterically, like you, that site lies about that McLaughlin poll...

The problem is not unique to Indiana. A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not.

The sample was not 800 likely Hispanic voters. From the actual poll itself...

Interview selection was within predetermined census units of Hispanic adults.

[...]

Major Findings:

1. Hispanic adults and voters strongly support immigration reform. Support for immigration reform is almost universal and fundamental.

See that, Dave? The poll was not of Hispanic voters, as you repeatedly falsely claim. It was of Hispanic adults; which included voters and non-voters.

Dayam, you rightards are fucking dumb as shit. :cuckoo:

I take this to mean you're not going to prove your hollow claim that illegals' provisional ballots are being counted? No worries, I have no concerns dismissing that claim.

As far as the poll you claim reveals 13% of the respondents were illegals who said they voted ... here's the poll ... in which question were they asked if they had voted...?

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/lib...panic_Presentation_06-21-13_-_FOR_RELEASE.pdf

Shit, if they would have surveyed the employees of the Hispanic owned company that I worked for when I was in California, they would have seen much higher results of voter fraud. 1/2 of the employees were illegals and did whatever the fuck they wanted to do. Cali didn't give a shit.

Only Hispanics can work under a stolen id and not pay income taxes and at the same time collect welfare under their real names.

They must have noted what the predecessors did to dissidents and fear the gulag.

The claim was that a poll said that 13% of Hispanics were illegal and voted. Can you provide a link to a poll that finds that?

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since 13% was how many said to be illegal, so there would have to be 100% voting rate among them, for it to be true.

The only ones in ridiculous denial here are you rightwing idiots.

Clean up your language.
Fuck you. ;)

LOLOL

If it were as evident as you pretend it is, you would have proven your claims by now instead of relying solely on innuendo. We're nearly 1500 posts into this thread and you have yet to prove even one illegal voted in the 2016 general election. Though you moronically claim millions did.

:lmao:

Here's one more question you won't answer:

How many illegal aliens are residing in the United States?
At least 11 million, according to census data.

LOLOL

If it were as evident as you pretend it is, you would have proven your claims by now instead of relying solely on innuendo. We're nearly 1500 posts into this thread and you have yet to prove even one illegal voted in the 2016 general election. Though you moronically claim millions did.

"In addition, there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3"

There is not a single doubt that an illegal has voted somewhere out there. The question is HOW COMMON IS IT? By all common sense it should pretty rare and you have failed to produce anything resembling a credible evidence to the contrary.

Even Republicans think that you Trumpsters are making this problem up.

LOLOL

"In addition, there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3"
And as evidence, that site falsely claims McLaughlin polled 800 Hispanic likely voters.

What a shame you're too dumbed down to prove a word you post.

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since 13% was how many said to be illegal, so there would have to be 100% voting rate among them, for it to be true.

Clean up your language.
Fuck you. ;)

I love how easily I reduce you liars to reveal what low-lives you are.

Being ugly as well certainly suits you: the same inside and out.

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since we 13% was how many said to be illegal, so for there to be 13% vote there would have to be near 100% voting rate among them.

First the poll was only polling Hispanics who had voted when it was revealed that 13% of them should have not been qualified to vote.

BULLSHIT

This poll of 800 Hispanic adults has an accuracy of +/- 3.4% at a 95% confidence interval. Within the sample, 470 of the Hispanic adults are also registered voters. For this subsample the accuracy is +/- 4.5% at a 95% confidence interval.

Sure and that is why it came up with the highest percentage. The sample was tuned to maximize the result as a small sample of Hispanic voters only. But even finding more than just a couple instances means that it isn't an outlier of the sample but is statistically significant.

The other studies were much more broad and give more reliable results.

It isn't bullshit, it is scientifically and statistically significant. There is a problem and it is significant. It is being generated because of liberal doctrine and is most significant in Democratic Party controlled areas.

It makes a strong case for voter id as a real non-partisan solution to fraud.

So why are you calling 800 Hispanic adults, Hispanic "voters??"

You wouldn't have to lie like that if truth and reality were on your side.

LOLOL

So....it could be 50 million?

Excellent.

Thus, a mere 10% of them following the snake, Obama's instructions ends the claim that Bill's wife won the popular vote.

Case closed.

LOLOL

There is not a single doubt that an illegal has voted somewhere out there. The question is HOW COMMON IS IT? By all common sense it should pretty rare and you have failed to produce anything resembling a credible evidence to the contrary.

'There is not a single doubt that an illegal has voted somewhere out there."

Good to see you finally changing your story.

Now....How many?

LOLOL

11-12 million.

Now what?

Any who respond "11 million" are the same sort of dopes who wouldn't know the difference between Michelob and Michaelanagelo.....

...or...

....as in your case....a bald-faced liar.

"For a decade now, no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

....the 11 million number has been used for more than a decade.

Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

So....you stand behind the view that no new illegal immigrants have taken up residence here in about 15 years?

Clearly you're either a moron or a liar.
True?

Dumbass, illegals eventually NATURALIZE or leave the country.

It is well established that number of illegals has DECLINED since it's peak in 2007.

main-qimg-9d608f0c84162d6b962c5187fe325f35

Why Is the Undocumented Immigrant Population Dropping?

LOLOL

So....it could be 50 million?.

So...you are a moron?

Clean up your language.
Fuck you. ;)

I love how easily I reduce you liars to reveal what low-lives you are.

Being ugly as well certainly suits you: the same inside and out.
What a pity you have no sense of humor. :dunno:

LOLOL

So...you are a moron?
Hell, at times she indicated it could have been 100 million. Nearly one in three people in America are here illegally, according to the nonsense she posts.

LOLOL

Excellent.

Thus, a mere 10% of them following the snake, Obama's instructions ends the claim that Bill's wife won the popular vote.

Case closed.
You're nothing if not entertaining.

:spinner:

LOLOL

'There is not a single doubt that an illegal has voted somewhere out there."

Good to see you finally changing your story.

Now....How many?

WTF? When have I said that not a single illegal ever voted?

What was said that when Trump talks about millions of illegals voting he is full of shit, because he is MAKING IT UP claiming it not out of knowledge, but out of convenience.

Your silly attempt at shifting the burden of proof is laughable.

LOLOL

11-12 million.

Now what?

Any who respond "11 million" are the same sort of dopes who wouldn't know the difference between Michelob and Michaelanagelo.....

...or...

"For a decade now, no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."

So....you stand behind the view that no new illegal immigrants have taken up residence here in about 15 years?

True?

It is well established that number of illegals has DECLINED since it's peak in 2007.

Now....watch how easily I destroy you:

"....using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended.
My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Isn't it great how I eviscerate you and never ever resort to vulgar language?

Bet you wish you could do that.

LOLOL

Excellent.

Case closed.
You're nothing if not entertaining.

:spinner:

Just entertaining????

Don't you want to comment on my amazing grasp of the subject? My understated wit? My cygnian grace? Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kidding- go ahead and mention them.)

LOLOL

So...you are a moron?
Hell, at times she indicated it could have been 100 million. Nearly one in three people in America are here illegally, according to the nonsense she posts.

"Hell, at times she indicated it could have been 100 million. Nearly one in three people in America are here illegally, according to the nonsense she posts."

Of course I didn't.

Are you lying because you're losing?

There are many different studies. But the consensus seems to be about a minimum of 1.6 million illegals voting in the election with the majority of this concentrated in states that do not require id to vote like California.

My personal experience correlates to this and I think they might be a little low but LA is also more than likely one of the worst offenders in the state.

Dayam, you're still lying. :eusa_doh:

It was not a poll of Hispanic voters. It was a poll of Hispanics. Not one illegal alien who participated in that poll said they voted.

I gave you a link to the actual poll itself; but since the actual poll utterly destroys your idiocies, you again turn to a third party site. Hysterically, like you, that site lies about that McLaughlin poll...

The problem is not unique to Indiana. A 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin asked a sample of 800 likely Hispanic voters if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not.

The sample was not 800 likely Hispanic voters. From the actual poll itself...

Interview selection was within predetermined census units of Hispanic adults.

[...]

Major Findings:

1. Hispanic adults and voters strongly support immigration reform. Support for immigration reform is almost universal and fundamental.

See that, Dave? The poll was not of Hispanic voters, as you repeatedly falsely claim. It was of Hispanic adults; which included voters and non-voters.

Dayam, you rightards are fucking dumb as shit. :cuckoo:

470 of the 800 were registered voters. Page 68 shows the percentage of non-citizens who registered to vote. 13%. Its right there in black and white.

You need to learn to read the results.

LOLOL

11-12 million.

Now what?

...or...

True?

Now....watch how easily I destroy you

1439461851_6753_5fbf.gif

Forum List

Back