Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
People blame the zionists for waether malfanctions. For bad aconomy.

for controling SHARK MOVEMENTS next to the shores of EGPYT.
The zionists shooting at Palestinian fishermen, wasn't a weather malfunction.

People will stop blaming the zionists once they get a BRAIN and start USING IT!.
Talk to the hand, if you're gonna give me that "we're the victim" bullshit!

Zionists are blamed for the shit zionists do. But since you cannot, for the life of you, act like a responsible adult, you have to make up your own reasons why people blame zionists. Which are always something other than the zionists own actions.

My point has nothing to do with the Palestinians, don't twist the issue, Loinboy, you said it yourself I at times "twists the argument to non related issue"?

For the sake of honesty, at least, don't do the same.

People have here pointed out at time about flaming.

You wanna know what flaming is??

Light example- telling a poster "where are you gonna fuckin' die" will be considered flaiming, telling a poster "You were born to kill babies, baby killer" even though poster in question doesn't at ALL know poster in which she tells that to, will be considered flaiming.

My issue with all that is, what if you call to Roudy, or Rose, or me, to be civilized with you and stop the hatred, you cannot demand that while telling to a person to "go die".

THAT's the issue! get it!

Sherri cannot insult me without even knowing me and expect me to be civilized to her back! even when I do try all I get is bashing, flaming, insuling. And that doesn't end here. She even went to the onforgivible and insulted my PARENTS for KIDNAPPING ME.

If Sherri is honest to herself, she should appologize. I would NEVER go down to a level of insulting your mother or father, sherri! there are things you just don't DO!

And I will use that post to call for Rose, Roudy, Hossfly and the others, please, do not go down to the level of insulting like they do. don't give them ground to personal attacks. I will try to do the same.

The zionists shooting at Palestinian fishermen, wasn't a weather malfunction.

People will stop blaming the zionists once they get a BRAIN and start USING IT!.
Talk to the hand, if you're gonna give me that "we're the victim" bullshit!

Zionists are blamed for the shit zionists do. But since you cannot, for the life of you, act like a responsible adult, you have to make up your own reasons why people blame zionists. Which are always something other than the zionists own actions.

We take responsibility for what is our responsibility to take.

Mossad Shark, birds, are not responsibility to take.

Fixing heart failures of Palestinians is not our responsibility to take.

Controling world aconomy is not our responsibility to take.

What IS under our responsibility is bad decision made by the government or army or civilians.

My issue with all that is, what if you call to Roudy, or Rose, or me, to be civilized with you...
I've already said, if you're respectful in your posts, I'll reciprocate.

But if you aren't, don't blame me for what follows, because you had it coming.

Rosie intitiated the meaness and I let her have it.

If her post was more respectful and sincere, I wouldn't have said what I said.

What IS under our responsibility is bad decision made by the government or army or civilians.
I showed you a video of an IDF patrol boat shooting at Palestinian fishermen with a .50 cal in Gazan territorial waters and to date, you still haven't condemned those actions.

That's not taking responsibility.

But the "Blame the Zionists" game doesn't get to old with you, eh?
People will stop blaming zionists the day they start accepting responsibility for their own actions.

People will stop blaming the zionists once they get a BRAIN and start USING IT!

You will not be there much longer, no need for me to change my way of thinking. Like the Nazis before you, the days of the Zionists in power in Palestine are numbered!

He was arrested for throwing stones. The Zionist way: throw a stone, be tortured to death!

He died because of heart failure, but don't let facts confuse you:eusa_whistle:

His death was caused by torture, no truth in Zionists like you. You are taught to kill! A disgrace to Humanity!
Isn't it amazing that Frau Sherri overlooks the fact that her Muslim friends are taught to kill the Infidels. Even this supposed "good Christian woman" wouldn't be spared by them if she happened to be in an area like Nigeria where her Muslim friends are busy killing the Christians. Where is your sympathy, Frau Sherri, for those Christians being slaughtered there? Naturally, Frau Sherri would have no sympathy even for peaceful Muslim activists in Syria dying since there are no Jews involved.
Syria: Activist Dies In Jail, Second Feared Dead Eurasia Review | Eurasia Review

My issue with all that is, what if you call to Roudy, or Rose, or me, to be civilized with you...
I've already said, if you're respectful in your posts, I'll reciprocate.

But if you aren't, don't blame me for what follows, because you had it coming.

Rosie intitiated the meaness and I let her have it.

If her post was more respectful and sincere, I wouldn't have said what I said.

I saw that post for it really stood out, is all.

As for me, you be civilized with me, I'd be with you the same (even if you tend to have a really short fuze, but I don't have a problem with that).

As for Sherri, I expect an honest apology from her for insulting my family. She can call me anything she wants, but when she goes out insulting my mamá, she can only hope for me to be civilized with her:eusa_hand:

I showed you a video of an IDF patrol boat shooting at Palestinian fishermen with a .50 cal in Gazan territorial waters and to date, you still haven't condemned those actions.

That's not taking responsibility.

I have said that from a short video you cannot really understand what happened there.

If the IDF acted with unjustified violence in that case, I would have condemned that.

That was not proven in that video

Last edited:
People will stop blaming zionists the day they start accepting responsibility for their own actions.

You will not be there much longer, no need for me to change my way of thinking. Like the Nazis before you, your days are numbered!

Nobody is asking you to change your way of thinking. We CALL YOU to change the way of speaking to people you don't know.

I have said that from a short video you cannot really understand what happened there.

If the IDF acted with unjustified violence in that case, I would have condemned that.

That was not proven in that video
That video shows everything you need to know. You see a Palestinian boat fishing in Gazan territorial waters. Then you see this IDF patrol boat come roaring up and opening up with a .50 cal. You see people fishing, then you see the water spray of the .50 cal shells going across the water in the direction of the fishing boat. It is more than obvious in the video that the patrol boat was not threatened and not shot at. WTF more do you want?

This is the point I'm making. When you can't even admit to something so obvious as that, the problem is with you and your sense of morality and ethics.

As for me, you be civilized with me, I'd be with you the same (even if you tend to have a really short fuze, but I don't have a problem with that).

As for Sherri, I expect an honest apology from her for insulting my family. She can call me anything she wants, but when she goes out insulting my mamá, she can only hope for me to be civilized with her:eusa_hand:
Can we at least agree, that rosie ain't no Mother Theresa?

people will stop blaming zionists the day they start accepting responsibility for their own actions.

people blame the zionists for waether malfanctions. For bad aconomy.

For controling shark movements next to the shores of egpyt.

People will stop blaming the zionists once they get a brain and start using it!

you will not be there much longer, no need for me to change my way of thinking. Like the nazis before you, the days of the zionists in power in palestine are numbered!

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah

You will not be there much longer, no need for me to change my way of thinking. Like the Nazis before you, the days of the Zionists in power in Palestine are numbered!

you and your fellow nazis have not changed your way of thinking
in 1700 years sherri and for all those years you and your fellow
nazis have been threatening and murdering zionists ----your frustration
is understandable------you have not won your goal

Agreed. She's like Mother Teresa.

Hey groinboy, . Take your 'opinion', write it down on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope and stick it up your Nazi ass, cause no one here gives two shits about what you have to say !

Breaking News: An administrative detainee named Arafat Jaradad, age 30, has died, reportedly after being tortured. He had been held by Israel for 3 months under administrative detention. He was from Jenin and was held in Majddi Prison. This was bound to happen, it was only a matter of time.

Great news. I'm breaking out the Don Julio for a couple rounds.

Of course she isn't.

but niether am I.

there is no need to be mother theresa to be able to simply be civilized with one another.

Like, BIK is a Palestinian, and his opinions are totally different then mine, but we can also be civilized at times. People who only bash and people who're only POLITE ALL THE TIME are not serious, either of them.

That's what I personally think.

I am still expecting for Sherri's apology. If she has the guts and honesty and she is a devoted follower of Jesus, she should be brave enough to admit she was being, at the understatement, mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back