Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Sherri, her world is so hate filled :( . She clearly is frustrated with the fact that Israel exists and each one of her post clearly illustrates her frustration. Ah well, sucks for her !

Sherri, once you stop the emply slogans and propaganda, and search for the truth, you realize you're wrong.

First, he was not a hunger striker, and Second, he wasn't at all healthy, he got a stroke and died.

But the "Blame the Zionists" game doesn't get to old with you, eh?

do some research and come back wiser.
Zionist war crimes will never be OK with me, he was held under unlawful administrative detention and he was tortured and he died. I am not whitewashing Zionist war crmes, not today, not ever! Now, I expect you will go out and kill some babies, that is the Zionist way of life!

People die in prison just as they die outside of prison
When are you gonna fuckin' die?

You're not doing us any favors by suckin' up "earth air", that someone more "planet friendly" could be breathing.

Just fuckin' take your life and give us all a break.

I don't get it.

People like Saigon scold people like roudy and Rose for 'abusive" language towards other posters, and you can say horrible things like "When are you gonna fuckin' die"???

WTF??

Why don't you just f*ck off?

SherriMunnerlyn,

1020 BCE First Kingdom of Israel.

Palestine is the name for the land that goes back thousands of years, before the name Israel was even uttered!
(COMMENT)

Not quite right, but close.

Philistia - Philistines - Sea People
philistinesmap.jpg

"The historic Philistines were an Indo-European people who appeared in the southern coastal area of Canaan at the beginning of the Iron Age (circa 1175 BC), most probably from the Aegean region.
According to the Bible, they ruled the five city-states (the "Philistine Pentapolis") of Gaza, Askelon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gath, from the Wadi Gaza in the south to the Yarqon River in the north, but with no fixed border to the east.
The Bible paints them as the Kingdom of Israel's most dangerous enemy.
Originating somewhere in the Aegean their population was around 25,000 in the 12th century BC, rising to a peak of 30,000 in the 11th century BC, of which the Aegean element was not more than half the total, and perhaps much less."
SOURCE: Philistia - Philistines - Sea People - Crystalinks

Most Respectfully,
R

Lipush, loinboy is trolling. Best to ignore him, he's clearly frustrated with his miserable life.

Poor Sherri, her world is so hate filled :( . She clearly is frustrated with the fact that Israel exists and each one of her post clearly illustrates her frustration. Ah well, sucks for her !
You don't think anyone notices that all you ever do, is attack the source, instead of arguing the points of her claim.

Which tells the reader, you have no argument at all.

Sherri, once you stop the emply slogans and propaganda, and search for the truth, you realize you're wrong.

First, he was not a hunger striker, and Second, he wasn't at all healthy, he got a stroke and died.

Zionist war crimes will never be OK with me, he was held under unlawful administrative detention and he was tortured and he died. I am not whitewahing Zionist war crmes, not today, not ever! Now, go kill some more babies, that is your way of life!

Blah blah blah.

Israel offered Palestinian medical staff to take part in Arafat's autopsy to make sure his cause of death wasn't abuse or torture (this is scoop being released right now this hour). So people like yourself and other haters among the PA and world cannot blame us for his bad health.

he was sick, he was not a hunger striker, and he died because his heart was WEAK.

That's the simple truth, which people will try to ignore to make excuses to hurt Israeli civilians.

Well, in case they try, they're going to get what's coming for them!

Palestinian detainee dies in Megiddo Prison - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now, I bet your gonna attack some "non believers" to express your anger on the "kikes" in your street. That is probably what YOU do best.

You can go f*ck off, to. Both you and Loiny!

You don't think anyone notices that all you ever do, is attack the source, instead of arguing the points of her claim.

Which tells the reader, you have no argument at all.

Kind of like you did when you told rosie to drop dead already in the other thread??

Sherri is an Arab Propaganda machine, you can't argue with her.

Lipush, loinboy is trolling. Best to ignore him, he's clearly frustrated with his miserable life.
Trolls don't address specific points or answer direct questions.

However, trolls do make up their own reality about the person they are responding to, as you just demonstrated with your inference that I'm "frustrated" with my life.

Trolls don't address specific points or answer direct questions.

However, trolls do make up their own reality about the person they are responding to, as you just demonstrated with your inference that I'm "frustrated" with my life.

You are aware you just told another poster to fuck off and die....when she wasn't even posting to you. lol. Hey man, it's not Israels fault you're a miserable human being !

I think they have forums for people like you.

You are aware you just told another poster to fuck off and die....when she wasn't even posting to you. lol. Hey man, it's not Israels fault you're a miserable human being !

I think they have forums for people like you.
Did you happen to see the post of hers I was responding to?

Whatever I said to her, was in proportion to what she said to someone else.

Zionist war crimes will never be OK with me, he was held under unlawful administrative detention and he was tortured and he died. I am not whitewahing Zionist war crmes, not today, not ever! Now, go kill some more babies, that is your way of life!

Blah blah blah.

Israel offered Palestinian medical staff to take part in Arafat's autopsy to make sure his cause of death wasn't abuse or torture (this is scoop being released right now this hour). So people like yourself and other haters among the PA and world cannot blame us for his bad health.

he was sick, he was not a hunger striker, and he died because his heart was WEAK.

That's the simple truth, which people will try to ignore to make excuses to hurt Israeli civilians.

Now, I bet your gonna attack some "non believers" to express your anger on the "kikes" in your street. That is probably what YOU do best.

Zionist baby killers like you and your Nazi Zionist sources have zero credibility, you live to kill Palestinian babies and civilians and prisoners! That is all you represent, killers of Palestinians, scum of the earth!

People will stop blaming zionists the day they start accepting responsibility for their own actions.

People blame the zionists for waether malfanctions. For bad aconomy.

for controling SHARK MOVEMENTS next to the shores of EGPYT.

People will stop blaming the zionists once they get a BRAIN and start USING IT!

Breaking News: An administrative detainee named Arafat Jaradad, age 30, has died, reportedly after being tortured. He had been held by Israel for 3 months under administrative detention. He was from Jenin and was held in Majddi Prison. This was bound to happen, it was only a matter of time.

He was arrested for throwing stones. The Zionist way: throw a stone, be tortured to death!

Christians beheaded for practicing their faith ; The Islam Way; Practice our religion or we will kill you in the most barbaric way because we are barbarians !

:clap2:

Blah blah blah.

Zionist baby killers like you and your Nazi Zionist sources have zero credibility, you live to kill Palestinian babies and civilians and prisoners! That is all you represent, killers of Palestinians, scum of the earth!

Arguing with you will be like arguing with with a mollusk. There is no point.

I don't get it.

People like Saigon scold people like roudy and Rose for 'abusive" language towards other posters, and you can say horrible things like "When are you gonna fuckin' die"???

WTF??

Why don't you just f*ck off?
When you people demonstrate post after post such contempt and disdain for the suffering Palestinian's go through, as a result of Israeli violations of international law and a total disregard for human rights, WTF do you expect people to say?

Let me spell it out for you and the Roudy's and rosies and MB's and toastmen and Connery's etc etc etc...

...if you're going to treat Palestinian's like garbage, you will be treated like garbage too! What goes around, comes around. The door swings both ways. I know a lot of you who live in Israel think you can get away with living by a different set of standards than anyone else, but I'm here to tell you, that's a myth of retarded thinking.

You're not special; you're not chosen; you're not beyond reproach; and you're certainly not fooling anyone by accusing the Pals of all the problems in your universe.

Rosie
deliberately made light of someone dying after being tortured by the Israeli's and she is just fuckin' lucky this website has rules that prevent me from saying what I really wanted to say to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back