Sarah Palin Not First Choice for 90+% of Educated Republicans

Why am I not surprised that the OP's premise is playing out in this very thread.

The more intelligent and thoughtful conservatives are saying "Yeah, I don't like Palin. Not voting for her".

The retard wing of the conservatives are saying "Herp-a-derp, Elitist!!--derrrrrr".

Why am I not surprised that the OP's premise is playing out in this very thread.

The more intelligent and thoughtful conservatives are saying "Yeah, I don't like Palin. Not voting for her".

The retard wing of the conservatives are saying "Herp-a-derp, Elitist!!--derrrrrr".
funny how that is, isnt it?

and also you get the ones on the left telling us that we only listen to so and so talking head

Yes, a Reagan was a C student from Eureka College and a B movie actor.

See you at her inauguration!

I guess we must be them edumacated conservatives.

Intellectuals NOT WANTED in the Republican Party.

If you think "intellectuals" are always a good thing then you got to get your head checked. Those "intellectuals" are AKA "Elitists" are absorbed into their own little word. They ideas and policies are often just put on paper and "sound" and "feel" good.

I would rather have a bunch of schmoes in my party then a bunch of elitists.

What a great idea! Smart people cannot solve all our problems...let's try stupid people next.

Geeze Louise......

Generally, the more education a Republican has, the less likely they are to support Ms. Palin to lead the Republican Party.

Three recent surveys of Republican primary voters suggest significant divides in support for Ms. Palin based on the educational attainment of the voter. A poll released this morning by Marist College show Ms. Palin as the first choice of 17 percent of Republicans who have not graduated from college, giving her a slight lead among that group. But her support is just 7 percent among Republican college graduates, which placed her fifth behind Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingirch and Chris Christie.

A Quinnipiac poll, likewise, finds Ms. Palin with the support of 22 percent of Republicans who have not graduated from college, but of 10 percent of those who have. A CNN poll, meanwhile — using a slightly different criterion that focuses on whether voters attended college, whether or not they graduated from it — finds Ms. Palin drawing 20 percent of Republican voters who haven’t attended college, but only 9 percent of those who have.

gopcollege.png

Palin Draws Limited Support Among College-Educated Republicans - NYTimes.com

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Romney winning the nomination in 2012. Christie would be a fascinating choice as well.

Oh goody!

In other words, elitists are less likely to support Palin.

Yeah, we should look to elitists "conservatives" like David Brooks who went gaga over the "crease" in Obama's trousers.

Yes, we can't have the "rabble" picking our candidates.

We need candidates the elites want like John McCain.

Oops! He lost!

But try telling us we need to follow the elites. Yeah that will work.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's right. Anyone who is educated and makes money is an "elitist."

I'm always astounded at how envy and resentment is such a motivator for some on the Right. In most countries, envy and resentment is usually on the Left. That's true in America also, but it is widespread on the Right in this country too, as TeaPartySpamurai clearly demonstrates.

:lol::cuckoo:

why not just make it 100% of those Edumacated Republicans?

good grief...and HELL no to Romney.

As one of those 'independent' voters that both parties need to attract, can I just say - for the record - that hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin. Romney, on the other hand, I would consider.

Disclaimer: Consider does not mean vote for, it means I would at least look at voting for Romney.

Steffie just spends a lot of time being angry and drooling at the mouth. Her voting choices are based on who she thinks will most annoy the world.

Romeny is going to be a good choice for the Republicans. The economy is still going to be in the tank in two years, and he will look and sound the part after heading Bain. He is definitely a flip-flopper and will say pretty much anything to get elected, but he will be attractive to independents.

TPS must get whiplash trying to follow the rich and educated. She worships them in business, despises them in politics, the arts, education and doubtless IRL and yet she wants the rest of us to think there's some sort of thought process going on when she responds like Pavlov's dog to the latest prompt.

I wish she'd play dead for her next trick.

There's a reason envy is a sin, dumbass.

envy.jpg

.... I am not sure about Romney yet....need to study on him. ....
I suppose you chose not to pay much attention during the last Presidential election. I am not surprised at your ignorance at all.

Better to be more like you?? Just let Rush or Beck tell you the best choice and then run with it?? Don't read up on the candidates and find out as much as you can about them in the next 2 years. The candidates and issues could be very different than what they were in the last presidential election. You don't pick a president in 2012 based on information from 2008.

You've said some stupid things before, but you have topped yourself with this one. It convinces me more than ever that you just want to fight and be obnoxious. You're not the least bit interested in discussing politics.

Rush Limbaugh never endorses candidates during the presidential primaries.

Those that claim Limbaugh picks our candidates prove they know nothing about him or listen to his show.

Seems like she's not first choice with Mort Kondracke either!!

Fox contributor Kondracke calls Sarah Palin a "joke"
November 04, 2010 2:14 pm ET by Ben Dimiero

As reported by Politico's Keach Hagey, Fox contributor Mort Kondracke thinks Jim DeMint and Sarah Palin "are responsible for the fact that the Senate did not go Republican" due to their support of candidates Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Ken Buck, and Joe Miller. Discussing whether Palin could be the GOP nominee in 2012, Kondracke said that she is "a joke even within her own party" and "the idea that she would be the presidential nominee is unthinkable."

Kondracke has previously had harsh words for Palin, saying during an appearance on Fox News' Special Report in 2008 that she is "utterly unqualified to be President. She is the Dan Quayle of - she's worse than Dan Quayle. Dan Quayle at least had served as a senator and was, you know, and was conversant with national issues."

Fox contributor Kondracke calls Sarah Palin a "joke" | Media Matters for America

Mort Kondracke is like David Brooks. He does not understand the Tea Party and he certainly does not speak for conservatism.

:lol::cuckoo:

why not just make it 100% of those Edumacated Republicans?

good grief...and HELL no to Romney.

As one of those 'independent' voters that both parties need to attract, can I just say - for the record - that hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin. Romney, on the other hand, I would consider.

Disclaimer: Consider does not mean vote for, it means I would at least look at voting for Romney.

Considering his political record is as far left as Obama, with only TALKING like a conservative, it does not surprise me ONE BIT you would back Romney.

And as usual, "intelligent" as defined by liberals, is going along with the herd.

Those that refuse and declare the Emperor has no clothes just aren't as schmart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much this.

Intellectuals NOT WANTED in the Republican Party.

If you think "intellectuals" are always a good thing then you got to get your head checked. Those "intellectuals" are AKA "Elitists" are absorbed into their own little word. They ideas and policies are often just put on paper and "sound" and "feel" good.

I would rather have a bunch of schmoes in my party then a bunch of elitists.

What a great idea! Smart people cannot solve all our problems...let's try stupid people next.

Geeze Louise......

Well who defines smart?

In elitist land, it's the guys who always get it WRONG!

Hitler only wants living space!

Peace in our time!

Smart people thought communism was a great idea.

The "superman" and fascism was a great idea.

Keynesian economics was a great idea.

Obama was a great idea.

What is it about getting it wrong, time after time after time, makes people so schmart???????

And the guys who actually get things done like Reagan soooooooooo dumb?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose you chose not to pay much attention during the last Presidential election. I am not surprised at your ignorance at all.

Better to be more like you?? Just let Rush or Beck tell you the best choice and then run with it?? ....
I suppose that would be intended to cut like a knife, but the moron doesn't know that the only time I ever know what Rush or Beck say is when some obsessed lefty posts about what was said.

Idiot.

That wasn't the intent, but apparently that's exactly what happened, isn't it?? Good. You deserve it.

Forum List

Back