Sarah Palin Not First Choice for 90+% of Educated Republicans

No, no no no.

Nice try. That's what INNOVATERS have given us.

Not the same thing as elites.

For example the Founding Fathers were going AGAINST the "educated elite" of their day in Founding this country.

The ELITE of their day was invested in the monarchy.

My family knew Henry Ford. Henry Ford was a neighbor of my Dad when he was a kid and even bought my dad an ice cream cone once.

Henry Ford was not an elitist, but a self made man.

He was born on a farm, and started in business as apprentist machinest.

Computers?

Jobs and Gates started their business in a garage.

I could go on and on.

Wonderful innovaters. Inventing cars, medicine, computers. Etc etc etc.

Doesn't mean they always know who should run the country.

Sorry, your examples are a big fail.

You were the one who was disparaging intellectuals in this thread. I hate to break it to you, but most innovation isn't created by "average" guys working in their basements. The creators of technology and innovation are usually highly educated people, often coming from well-to-do and educated families. Much of America's innovation come from these intellectuals, who spend their days and nights in university labs, trying to find the Next Big Thing.

Yeah, like the New York Times and who THEY THINK should be our candidate?

Yeah, let's have the NYT pick our candidate again like they did John McCain.

Oh you schmart guys, you run with that.

Remember the NYTimes thought Reagan was a dunce!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything we have today is because of some smart "elitist" person somewhere created something that made our lives easier. The smart people and "elites" are people whom we should be venerating, not resenting, because without them, we would still be living in the Stone Age.

In America, the Left envies and resents wealth, the Right envies and resents intellect. Both are rooted in small-minded pettiness.

And the smartest people in the room are represented BY THE NEW YORK TIMES????????????

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is just what I said. We are letting "coventional wisdow" pick out candidates and "coventional wisdom" is ALWAYS THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

The liberal media told us McCain was our most electable candidate and as usual the "smartest guys in the Republican party," the elites, are going to be led around by the nose by those same people.

THIS is your idea of convincing us who is and is not the best candidate? THE NEW YORK TIMES????????

Why don't you just have George Soros pick our candidates. He's elite enough for you, I'm sure.

Hysterically funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If there has ever been a bigger non sequitur on USMB than this post, I'd like to see it.

It is impressive, but I've seen rivals.
.... Resentment on the Right runs deep.
As it does on the Left.

I think we see where smart isn't when you can't even TRY to refute.

You just ran away and said "well, you're dumb because I say so."

Of course your mind is boggled. Like all of the "smartest guys in the room" you expect smart to be defined by the dictum, "everyone says so!"

The little boy just piped up and said the Emperor has no clothes and you have been left flustered.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything we have today is because of some smart "elitist" person somewhere created something that made our lives easier. The smart people and "elites" are people whom we should be venerating, not resenting, because without them, we would still be living in the Stone Age.

In America, the Left envies and resents wealth, the Right envies and resents intellect. Both are rooted in small-minded pettiness.

And the smartest people in the room are represented BY THE NEW YORK TIMES????????????

This is just what I said. We are letting "coventional wisdom" pick out candidates and "coventional wisdom" is ALWAYS THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

The liberal media told us McCain was our most electable candidate and as usual the "smartest guys in the Republican party," the elites, are going to be led around by the nose by those same people.

THIS is your idea of convincing us who is and is not the best candidate? THE NEW YORK TIMES????????

Why don't you just have George Soros pick our candidates. He's elite enough for you, I'm sure.

Hysterically funny!

Teabagg'n Sammy is right

The Republicans need Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck to pick their candidates. They always do whats best for the party

This is just what I said. We are letting "coventional wisdow" pick out candidates and "coventional wisdom" is ALWAYS THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

Hysterically funny!

If there has ever been a bigger non sequitur on USMB than this post, I'd like to see it.

Resentment on the Right runs deep.

No, you mean you got busted!

THE NEW YORK TIMES! THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT!

I've been saying this for days in other threads and you prove it right, right here.

LETTING THE LIBERAL MEDIA PICK OUR CANDIDATE!

Yeah, the wizards of "schmart." Those elites in both parties!

Yeah, the guys that picked, McCain and Dole, and Ford. ALL LOST BIG TIME!

Yeah, let's have the NEW YORK TIMES pick our candidate, again!

They would never DELIBERATELY pick a candidate for us they know would lose? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

They are just too darn SCHMART TO DO SO!

You are busted! Thanks Liberal Castrotti for trying to push us toward the most "electable candidate" again.

Hysterically funny!

No, you mean you got busted.

In the real world, not so much.

Hysterically funny!

I'm sure in her own mind she's pwning your whole world and shaking the very foundations of all that you once thought you knew .... or something.

And notice who's going along with the NYTimes on who's the smartest??? OTHER LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Liberals know who is and isn't smart. Yeah!

After all Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooo schmart, he ruined the country!

Why we need to listen to the NY Times on who to pick for our candidates. Liberals say so!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HALF WIT IDIOTS "CONSERVATIVES" WHO THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCHMART.

It starting to sink in now????????

Of course not. You are more concerned with your egocentric little idea of looking smart to liberals than waking up to the fact they don't have your best interests at heart.

Educated Republicans don't have a first choice. Because they know that NO ONE IS RUNNING YET.

Most educated people wait to see what options are available before making a choice. It's that little thing called common sense.

well, could she really be much worse?
LOL

and out of that list, Romney would be my choice

Mitt Romney is a fraud.

Mit Romney is a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry.

I judge a man by his DEEDS not his words.

Romney's deeds as Gov WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE, they were as far left AS OBAMA!

How UTTERLY STUPID do people have to be to glom onto Romney as the answer to Obama, when there isn't a dime's worth of difference between Romneycare and Obamacare?

Romney went on record as being for abortion, gay marriage, banning the Boy Scouts, on and on and on.

Romney is as liberal as OBAMA!

I judge a man by his ACTIONS. He led his state as liberal as Ted Kennedy and once he has presidential aspirations all of a sudden he starts talking conservative to fool the REST OF THE COUNTRY.

And you some of you people are stupid enough to buy it?

What difference is there between Clinton talking like a conservative to fool people and Romney doing it?

YOU GUYS CANNOT BE THIS DAMN STUPID.

You vote for Romney you might as well vote for Obama. That's no lie.

If you don't believe me. Deny all this EVIDENCE!

American Thinker: Mitt Romney: A Massachusetts Liberal for President

The Mitt Romney Deception

Romney barred Boy Scouts from public participation in 2002 Olympics

That's just some of the evidence.

NO WAY is Romney a conservative. He's as conservative as Arlen Specter!

Problem is, you can't name an electable conservative, i.e., someone conservative enough for you.

Thank you for proving me right!

LIBERALS TELL US TO GO FOR THE "ELECTABLE" GUY!!!!

Just like John McCain. The liberal media told us HE was "electable."

You conservatives starting to wake up to the pattern? Or are you going to vote in the primaries for President Ford?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Educated Republicans don't have a first choice. Because they know that NO ONE IS RUNNING YET.

Most educated people wait to see what options are available before making a choice. It's that little thing called common sense.

Doesn't mean you still can't debate possibilities. Palin has been running for a year and a half. Romney and Huck have been positioning themselves since 2008. Everyone knows who is available in the GOP. Conservatives don't pick unknowns to be their candidates

I'm sure in her own mind she's pwning your whole world and shaking the very foundations of all that you once thought you knew .... or something.

And notice who's going along with the NYTimes on who's the smartest??? OTHER LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Liberals know who is and isn't smart. Yeah!

After all Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooo schmart, he ruined the country!

Why we need to listen to the NY Times on who to pick for our candidates. Liberals say so!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HALF WIT IDIOTS "CONSERVATIVES" WHO THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCHMART.

It starting to sink in now????????

Of course not. You are more concerned with your egocentric little idea of looking smart to liberals than waking up to the fact they don't have your best interests at heart.

Thank you for reinforcing my post :)

[Rush Limbaugh never endorses candidates during the presidential primaries.

Those that claim Limbaugh picks our candidates prove they know nothing about him or listen to his show.

Rush Limbaugh *endorses Mitt Romney Hot Air

oops

That wasn't an endorsement, no matter what Hot Air said.

I heard that broadcast. He was talking about who was left, which basically was Romney, Huckabee, and McCain.

Of the three, I suppose Romney was the best. None of them were that great.

I wasn't enthused with any of the 2008 presidential candidates.

I don't agree with Limbaugh's view on Romney.

Mitt Romney is a fraud.

Mit Romney is a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry.

I judge a man by his DEEDS not his words.

Romney's deeds as Gov WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE, they were as far left AS OBAMA!

How UTTERLY STUPID do people have to be to glom onto Romney as the answer to Obama, when there isn't a dime's worth of difference between Romneycare and Obamacare?

Romney went on record as being for abortion, gay marriage, banning the Boy Scouts, on and on and on.

Romney is as liberal as OBAMA!

I judge a man by his ACTIONS. He led his state as liberal as Ted Kennedy and once he has presidential aspirations all of a sudden he starts talking conservative to fool the REST OF THE COUNTRY.

And you some of you people are stupid enough to buy it?

What difference is there between Clinton talking like a conservative to fool people and Romney doing it?

YOU GUYS CANNOT BE THIS DAMN STUPID.

You vote for Romney you might as well vote for Obama. That's no lie.

If you don't believe me. Deny all this EVIDENCE!

American Thinker: Mitt Romney: A Massachusetts Liberal for President

That's just some of the evidence.

NO WAY is Romney a conservative. He's as conservative as Arlen Specter!

Problem is, you can't name an electable conservative, i.e., someone conservative enough for you.

You conservatives starting to wake up to the pattern? Or are you going to vote in the primaries for President Ford?

It was the everyday Republicans voting in the primaries that said McCain was electable. He was the best the party had to offer in 2008. If you believe otherwise, tell me who was a better candidate than McCain? Romney?

This is just what I said. We are letting "coventional wisdom" pick out candidates and "coventional wisdom" is ALWAYS THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

Hysterically funny!

Teabagg'n Sammy is right

The Republicans need Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck to pick their candidates. They always do whats best for the party

As if the NY York Times would do better?

Hysterically funny!

Teabagg'n Sammy is right

Pick a better candidate than Rush and Beck?

I think so. They have a much better track record picking republicans than either of the comics

No, you mean you got busted.

In the real world, not so much.

Oh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that why you deleted the rest of it?

The NEW YORK Times????????? You can't see the agenda SCREAMING in that article???

The Emperor's New Clothes gambit. Why no "educated" person would support Palin! Nooooooooooooooooooo!

And of COURSE, anyone that wants to appear "educated" to the left is going to say, NO! Of course I don't support Palin! :eusa_snooty:

Helloooooooooooooooooo, same thing they did when they pushed John McCain.

You are going to fall for the liberal media ONCE AGAIN picking our candidates?

You can't be that gullible!

It was the everyday Republicans voting in the primaries that said McCain was electable. He was the best the party had to offer in 2008. If you believe otherwise, tell me who was a better candidate than McCain? Romney?

Yeah, listening to the liberal media. As they did with Dole and with Ford.

They listed to the "elites" tell us who was "electable."

The elites were wrong.

Teabagg'n Sammy is right

Pick a better candidate than Rush and Beck?

I think so. They have a much better track record picking republicans than either of the comics

The NY Times has a better track record of picking Republican presidential candidates that win?

Can you give us some examples???????????????

I can't WAIT to hear this one!

I can't wait to hear this!

As much as Teabagg'n Sammy slams the pick of McCain to lead the ticket in 2008. The sad fact for the Republicans is they don't have a candidate of McCains calibre in 2012

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Romney winning the nomination in 2012. Christie would be a fascinating choice as well.
....And, that's all it would be....a Bet.

There are a LOT o' things, that could happen, between now & the 2012 Election (See: Republican Revolution :rolleyes: ).

It's a lot like the NFL.

At the begining of the 2010 Season, TOO many of the "experts" insisted this was the season The Cowboys were goin' All The Way!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, listening to the liberal media. As they did with Dole and with Ford.

They listed to the "elites" tell us who was "electable."

The elites were wrong.

Both Dole and Ford were outstanding legislators and were much better candidates than anyone the GOP has right now

Forum List

Back