Sarah Palin Not First Choice for 90+% of Educated Republicans

Says the far left drone that quoted a far left blog site for their "facts"..

This is how the far left acts when you make them face reality!

NYT is a far left drone blog site!

8ccb6a7c6d42710b0ce2333afec3-YGrE8AP.jpg

Yes we know how far left drones act when they are confronted with reality!

Toro has went off the deep end lately. sheesh
first Trump and now digging on the woman for no reason but what?
twisted hate going on there

what did tell you all. this has to be the 15th thread on her (she isn't running for any office and just endorsed someone) since what, yesterday, day before. they can't hate on someone enough. it is the sickest thing to watch. the war on women is true and it's from the left/lib/dems/progressive/commie party

Hoping your Meds arrive soon.

Get that title folks. that's all you need to know and stop right there. who want's to read such condescending garbage like that. how would I have guessed it was some left leaning worthless rag like the NySlimes. you pay to be talked down to like that?

snip:
Gov. Palin has found someone willing to put their reputation on the line and refuses to just go away. She has found someone that the Washington D.C. Establishment hates just as much, if not more, than her
Why Sarah Palin is Standing with Mr. Trump
By Mike Henkins -- Bio and Archives January 20, 2016

Gov. Palin herself:

“The permanent political class has been doing the bidding of their campaign donor class and that’s why you see that the borders are kept open. For them, for their cheap labor that they want to come in. That’s why they’ve been bloating budgets. It’s for crony capitalists to be able to suck off of them. It’s why we see these lousy trade deals that gut our industry for special interests elsewhere.

We need someone new, who has the power, and is in the position to bust up that establishment. To make things great again. It’s part of the problem.”

Gov. Palin could not have been more blunt and to the point. How it could be put in another way that would state her case any clearer is beyond this writer.

I think the “confusion” with Gov. Palin endorsing Mr. Trump is not confusion at all. It’s a matter of not willing to see the truth for what it is.

For the Republican Establishment, it is the fact that Gov. Palin has been the whipping girl for when they wish to impress their liberal friends. She, in their minds, is a joke. She was nothing more than a prop to booster a waning McCain campaign. When McCain failed to win the day for the Republican Establishment, her usefulness was done and she was to just fade away into the wilds of Alaska not to be heard from again. But, to their chagrin, Gov. Palin refused to comply with her supposed betters. She became a leader in the Tea Party Movement, and that could not go without punishment. From that point forward Gov. Palin and her family were attacked relentlessly by the Washington D.C. Establishment which continues to this very day.

all of it here:
Why Sarah Palin is Standing with Mr. Trump

This thread was created 6 years ago when it was clear that only the most blinkered thought Palin had any chance.

I hope that helps.

that's how sad some of you are that you had to dig out a 6 year old thread to hate on someone. you don't like her we get it. you don't Trump we got that. my gawd
not everyone is a SNOB like some of you here and those from the rag called the NYslimes. Mrs. Palin is in the same boat as Hillary. they are both hated by people. You think you'd see that article about the uneducated Democrats is the only ones supporting Hillary Clinton?

Yeah but Palin isn't running for anything. Maybe somebody switched Palin for Hillary on the survey. You probably would get the same response.

some of you can go for day's on end hating on someone. like I said, this has to be the 15th thread in just two days. it's not healthy. I can't stand Obama but this thing with Palin isn't normal in my book.
my gawd watching it is terrible. oh well get on with it

This thread was created 6 years ago when it was clear that only the most blinkered thought Palin had any chance.

I hope that helps.

that's how sad some of you are that you had to dig out a 6 year old thread to hate on someone. you don't like her we get it. you don't Trump we got that. my gawd
not everyone is a SNOB like some of you here and those from the rag called the NYslimes. Mrs. Palin is in the same boat as Hillary. they are both hated by people. You think you'd see that article about the uneducated Democrats is the only ones supporting Hillary Clinton?

I didn't revive this thread, but quit bitching about people not liking Palin.

Palin reinserted herself back into politics, so people are going to take shots at her. That's politics. Stop whining about it.

I hope that helps.

I didn't revive this thread, but quit bitching about people not liking Palin.

Palin reinserted herself back into politics, so people are going to take shots at her. That's politics. Stop whining about it.

Has she ever not whined in a post?

Forum List

Back