Santorum takes double digit lead over Romney

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence ...

Dude, that is the Romnut/libtard version of the story IN AN ELECTION YEAR. And you jsut swallow it all whole? Sheesh!

Apparently he values her assistance, more than most RINOs value their spouses.

If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

Lol, now you think Santorum is outside the Body of Christ for that?

ROFLMGDAO!

Well I don't know--but I do know that 99% of women in this country have used some type of birth control contraceptives in their lifetime's--and kind of doubt they'll be voting for this social freak nut-case of a candidate.

I am a FISCAL conservative--& Santorum scares the BG's out of me. There is absolutely NO-WAY I would vote for him in the general election. NO-WAY

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Stop making up statistics. 99% of women haven't used contraceptives. Liars like you are easy to spot.

Lol, it ainta gonna work, bubba!

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence ...

Dude, that is the Romnut/libtard version of the story IN AN ELECTION YEAR. And you jsut swallow it all whole? Sheesh!

...and couldn't go out and campaign with him.

Apparently he values her assistance, more than most RINOs value their spouses.

If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

Lol, now you think Santorum is outside the Body of Christ for that?

ROFLMGDAO!

Yes, I do think Santorum is outside the Body of Christ for that, if you are a Christian you don't sue a Chiropractor for 500 grand while you tout tort reform. That's not a Christian in my view, Santorum is in it for Santorum, he could care less about you or anyone else. Check his voting record, follow the money trail, then tell me what a Christian he is.

Trump will run a 3rd party should Santorum win and I will jump on that train before I would ever support a Santorum run. He would not carry one state. He is a crook who wears his christianity on his stupid sweater vest. He's fooled a lot of people, he won 3 worthless straw polls where the far, far right Christian vote came out and everyone else stayed home, he did it with less than 5% of the vote turned out. Not one delegate was awarded and we got these nut cases trying to make a point that he can beat Obama, he would lose in an absolute landslide, as women and independents will dump him like a hot rock.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this crook, this career politician lost in a landslide running for his 3rd term. Didn't live in PA just rented a home there, live in D.C, still does and billed the state of Pa for some education credit when his kids never went to school there. PA still has not gotten repaid for this crime. Christian yeah, tell me more stories.

Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

You really are desperate to keep posting that same lame video over and over again. How funny. Desperation of propagandists is just precious.

Defend that video with your Christian values, tell me how something so hypocritical would be approved by God. Do that and maybe I will see your point, but I will not tolerate a Republican President who can so blatantly profess his faith and then behave like this. It's an embarrassment and this does more damage than you realize because non-Christians see this behavior and are then turned off to Christianity. It's total and complete hypocrisy.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this crook, this career politician lost in a landslide running for his 3rd term. Didn't live in PA just rented a home there, live in D.C, still does and billed the state of Pa for some education credit when his kids never went to school there. PA still has not gotten repaid for this crime. Christian yeah, tell me more stories.

Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

You really are desperate to keep posting that same lame video over and over again. How funny. Desperation of propagandists is just precious.

Defend that video with your Christian values, tell me how something so hypocritical would be approved by God. Do that and maybe I will see your point, but I will not tolerate a Republican President who can so blatantly profess his faith and then behave like this. It's an embarrassment and this does more damage than you realize because non-Christians see this behavior and are then turned off to Christianity. It's total and complete hypocrisy.

Here it is again, so I ask you to defend it, use your Christian values to do it. You seem to be just okaykadoky with it, so defend it!!! Then tell me how this video will make non-Christians want to become Christians. That's what infuriates me, he exploits the name of God at every turn and then does this:

Last edited:
Romney first said Michigan was a must win. Now that it doesn't look so good, he's flip flopping. He's been known to do that.

Trump will run a 3rd party should Santorum win and I will jump on that train before I would ever support a Santorum run. He would not carry one state. He is a crook who wears his christianity on his stupid sweater vest. He's fooled a lot of people, he won 3 worthless straw polls where the far, far right Christian vote came out and everyone else stayed home, he did it with less than 5% of the vote turned out. Not one delegate was awarded and we got these nut cases trying to make a point that he can beat Obama, he would lose in an absolute landslide, as women and independents will dump him like a hot rock.

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

If you knuckleheads would actually spend 15 minutes reading Santorum's record--it might enlighten you a little to his BIG GOVENMENT--BIG SPENDING WAYS-
--:cuckoo:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/u...-2006-donations-flowed-in.html?pagewanted=all

What A Big Government Conservative Looks Like | RedState

Rick Santorum, 'Stealth Lobbyist' - ABC News

Santorum is NO Saintly Priest when it comes to FISCAL CONSERVATISM--and he has a REAL RECORD that proves it. NOW if you nutcases believe that Santorum can defeat Obama on EXTREME social views--you are crazier than he is.

Last edited:

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

If you knuckleheads would actually spend 15 minutes reading Santorum's record--it might enlighten you a little to his BIG GOVENMENT--BIG SPENDING WAYS-

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/u...-2006-donations-flowed-in.html?pagewanted=all

Santorum is NO Saintly Priest when it comes to FISCAL CONSERVATISM--and he has a REAL RECORD that proves it. NOW if you nutcases believe that Santorum can defeat Obama on EXTREME social views--you are crazier than he is.

This from Newt's biggest supporter.

You might want to consider taking your own advice.

As reported By CNS news.com Rick Santorum has openes a 36-26 lead over Mitt Romney in nationwide polling for the republican nomination.

Gallup: Santorum Opens Dougle-Digit National Lead Over Romney, 36 to 26 | CNSNews.com

Santorum will be the Republican nominee. The press is going to have a hard time beating Rick Santorum. He's already proven he will call them out for the Democrat Party propaganda corps they are.

I'm laughing and giving a slight sigh of relief at the same time.

There is still a considerable amount of time left to remedy this situation.

All we need is for Santorum to keep talking. The more he talks the more he reveals his priorities. Shouldn't take too long for people to wake up from their present infatuation.

Yes, it's possible that it won't happen in time to save us from him being the nominee. But I have to remain optimistic.

This from Newt's biggest supporter.

You might want to consider taking your own advice.

Rick Santorum is INSANE and UNFIT to be POTUS.

Here he is BLAMING the State of Mass. for the child sexual abuse committed by Catholic Priests.

In a rare personal attack on the Senate floor, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy accused Sen. Rick Santorum on Wednesday of being self-righteous and insensitive for a column he wrote three years ago linking Boston’s liberalism to the sex abuse scandal in its Catholic diocese.

Santorum, R-Pa., wrote in the July 2002 column for Catholic Online that promoting alternative lifestyles feeds such aberrant behavior as priests molesting children.

“Priests, like all of us, are affected by culture,” Santorum wrote. “When the culture is sick, every element in it becomes infected. While it is no excuse for this scandal, it is no surprise that Boston, a seat of academic, political and cultural liberalism in America, lies at the center of the storm.”

In a speech, Kennedy, D-Mass., called for Santorum to retract his remarks and apologize to the people of Boston and Massachusetts and the nation.

“The people of Boston are to blame for the clergy sexual abuse? That is an irresponsible, insensitive and inexcusable thing to say,” said Kennedy.

Robert Traynham, a spokesman for Santorum, said his boss recognizes that the church abuse scandal was not just in Boston, but all over the country.

Throughout the United States, sexual abuse by priests has cost the Catholic Church more than $1 billion. The Archdiocese of Philadelphia has said that its records show 44 priests have been “credibly” accused of molesting minors since the 1950s.

Kennedy rips Santorum for abuse remarks - politics - msnbc.com

Last edited:
He is going to drop like a hot rock after the commercial I just saw on Fox news during Hannity's time when the voting record comes out, voted to increase spending 53 times in one year and voted against all cuts. Enjoy it while you can but Santorum is NO FISCAL conservative, never has been. King of earmarks and bridges to nowhere does not get you the Republican nomination.:cuckoo:

But presiding over Gay marriage and Socialized Medicine does? Seriously?

Let's be honest. Santorum should just change his name to "RomneySucks". It's really not about Santorum per se, it's about how the GOP rank and file just HATES Romney and are willing to entertain anyone who isn't Romney.

What gives Rick legs is that he's got credibility that Cain and Gingrich don't have.

I am all for him getting the nomination, he won't ever beat Obama. You can't beat Obama without getting independents or women. And he won't get the woman vote with the way he has been going.

A Trump third Party candidacy would probably hurt Obama more than Santorum. A third party would give people who realized they fucked up by voting for Obama a peg to hang their hat on.

But to the point, Santorum polls against Obama just as well as Romney does.

The kind of woman who considers her abortion a badge of honor isn't going to vote for Romney any more than she'll vote for Santorum.

I'm just wondering what kind of derangement there is amongst Romney Supporters that they think that the way to win the election is to appeal to people who would never vote for a Republican if their hair was on fire and the Republican had a bucket of water.

The people the GOP lost in 2008 are working folks who lean a bit conservative on social issues, but realize that the GOP was nominating rich guys who couldn't tell you how many mansions they owned and had no clue as to what they care about.

Romney might be able to tell you exactly how many mansions he owns, but he won't get those folks back. Santorum might.

[
There is still a considerable amount of time left to remedy this situation.

All we need is for Santorum to keep talking. The more he talks the more he reveals his priorities. Shouldn't take too long for people to wake up from their present infatuation.

Yes, it's possible that it won't happen in time to save us from him being the nominee. But I have to remain optimistic.

I find it amusing that the people who torpedoed every other anti-Romney are now wringing their hands that Santorum is the only anti-Romney left.

Give me a not Romney who is "reasonable", and I'll vote for him. But as long as Santorum is the only real alternative for the 65% of us who didn't want this joker in 2008 and don't want him now, that's who is going to get the support.

The ONLY reason why Santorum isn't 20% ahead of Romney right now is because Gingrich hasn't realized the party's over yet.

I am all for him getting the nomination, he won't ever beat Obama. You can't beat Obama without getting independents or women. And he won't get the woman vote with the way he has been going.

A Trump third Party candidacy would probably hurt Obama more than Santorum. A third party would give people who realized they fucked up by voting for Obama a peg to hang their hat on.

But to the point, Santorum polls against Obama just as well as Romney does.

The kind of woman who considers her abortion a badge of honor isn't going to vote for Romney any more than she'll vote for Santorum.

I'm just wondering what kind of derangement there is amongst Romney Supporters that they think that the way to win the election is to appeal to people who would never vote for a Republican if their hair was on fire and the Republican had a bucket of water.

The people the GOP lost in 2008 are working folks who lean a bit conservative on social issues, but realize that the GOP was nominating rich guys who couldn't tell you how many mansions they owned and had no clue as to what they care about.

Romney might be able to tell you exactly how many mansions he owns, but he won't get those folks back. Santorum might.

Given that the catalyst which drove Trump to the top of the Republican polls was "He's a Kenyan," I can't possibly imagine that a Trump run hurts Obama more than any Republican.

Lol, it ainta gonna work, bubba!

So you would vote for someone who sued a Chiropractor for 500 grand while touting tort reform because his wife gained some weight and lost confidence and couldn't go out and campaign with him. If that's your sort of Christian it most certainly is not mine. If you are a true Christian you behave like one, you walk the talk, this guys talks and doesn't walk, you have been snookered.

As a Christian if you are one you should be embarrased that someone who touts his Christianity does something like this, it is total and complete hypocrisy.

First, his wife's lawyers probably had more to say about the conduct of the case than he did.

Second, like most of us, we find it hard to stick by a principle when we are effected. Kind of like you oppose capital punishment in principle but you want to flog the guy who broke into your house and stole your widescreen.

She sued for $500,000 total- economic, medical and pain and suffering. She won $350,000 and the judge cut that in half again. Not seeing a problem here.

Let's be honest, you really need to tear down Santorum because you can't really talk up Romney.

Pepsi never sold a single bottle of pop on the "Coke Sucks" campaign.

Given that the catalyst which drove Trump to the top of the Republican polls was "He's a Kenyan," I can't possibly imagine that a Trump run hurts Obama more than any Republican.

Well, we've established that your imagination is generally limited

In 2008, people voted for Obama because he was a celebrity.

In 2012, Trump is a celebrity.

Oh, I imagine the Romney koolaid drinkers might get behind Trump because we rejected your robot, but I don't imagine you people are more than 5% of the party.

Well, we've established that your imagination is generally limited

In 2008, people voted for Obama because he was a celebrity.

In 2012, Trump is a celebrity.

Oh, I imagine the Romney koolaid drinkers might get behind Trump because we rejected your robot, but I don't imagine you people are more than 5% of the party.

rofl

Well, we've established that you're a hateful bigot who condones violence against business owners who fire workers, so we will take your opinions with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back