Santorum takes double digit lead over Romney

theunbubba

Feb 28, 2009
As reported By CNS news.com Rick Santorum has openes a 36-26 lead over Mitt Romney in nationwide polling for the republican nomination.

Gallup: Santorum Opens Dougle-Digit National Lead Over Romney, 36 to 26 | CNSNews.com

Santorum will be the Republican nominee. The press is going to have a hard time beating Rick Santorum. He's already proven he will call them out for the Democrat Party propaganda corps they are.

I'm laughing and giving a slight sigh of relief at the same time.

As reported By CNS news.com Rick Santorum has openes a 36-26 lead over Mitt Romney in nationwide polling for the republican nomination.

Gallup: Santorum Opens Dougle-Digit National Lead Over Romney, 36 to 26 | CNSNews.com

Santorum will be the Republican nominee. The press is going to have a hard time beating Rick Santorum. He's already proven he will call them out for the Democrat Party propaganda corps they are.

I find it comical too. But not because I will support the current corruption.

He is going to drop like a hot rock after the commercial I just saw on Fox news during Hannity's time when the voting record comes out, voted to increase spending 53 times in one year and voted against all cuts. Enjoy it while you can but Santorum is NO FISCAL conservative, never has been. King of earmarks and bridges to nowhere does not get you the Republican nomination.:cuckoo:

He is going to drop like a hot rock after the commercial I just saw on Fox news during Hannity's time when the voting record comes out, voted to increase spending 53 times in one year and voted against all cuts. Enjoy it while you can but Santorum is NO FISCAL conservative, never has been. King of earmarks and bridges to nowhere does not get you the Republican nomination.:cuckoo:
Remember, the psychosis makes them believe all people who work in media are controlled by the Master Democrat. Chips are implanted in their brains; and of course, ALL Democrats think as one. Our leader instilled that at the secret camp we attended.

He has no chance against Obama. Independents won't vote for a religious nut.

They voted for "The One" Who was supposed to stop the rise of the oceans and heal the sick. He was supposed to send a light down and give you an epiphany. You are the devoted religious fanatic here, not Rick Santorum.

Better get used to watching this video as it will be shown 24/7 should Santorum be lucky enough to fool enough people into voting for him. He is a crook who calls himself a Christian, make sure to watch it through the commercial and all the way to the end. Enjoy.

Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

Bloviate all you want. It's not going to change a thing. Santorum is making believers out of people.

Why are you so prejudiced against Italian Catholics?

Better get used to watching this video as it will be shown 24/7 should Santorum be lucky enough to fool enough people into voting for him. He is a crook who calls himself a Christian, make sure to watch it through the commercial and all the way to the end. Enjoy.

Flashback: Rick Santorum Caught in Medical Malpractice Doubletalk | Video - ABC News

That's been playing for nearly a month chuckles. It's getting NO traction.

Bloviate all you want. It's not going to change a thing. Santorum is making believers out of people.

Why are you so prejudiced against Italian Catholics?

Yeah a devout Catholic that gives a WHOPPING 2.4% of his million dollar a year income in charity and tithing, real good guy, isn't he. More like Joe Biden.

I am prejudiced against CAREER politicians who have made a boatload off of screwing the American tax payer. You got suckered.

When Republicans find out how he screw disabled veterans out of as much as $100 MILLION to enrich the Catholic Church, they're going to drop him like a hot rock.

Couldn't happen to a bigger SCUMBAG!!

I am all for him getting the nomination, he won't ever beat Obama. You can't beat Obama without getting independents or women. And he won't get the woman vote with the way he has been going.

When Republicans find out how he screw disabled veterans out of as much as $100 MILLION to enrich the Catholic Church, they're going to drop him like a hot rock.

Are you referring to the land lease deal?

Remember, the psychosis makes them believe all people who work in media are controlled by the Master Democrat. Chips are implanted in their brains; and of course, ALL Democrats think as one. Our leader instilled that at the secret camp we attended.

You were not suppose to speak of the secret camp. Its like Fight Club. ;)

I am all for him getting the nomination, he won't ever beat Obama. You can't beat Obama without getting independents or women. And he won't get the woman vote with the way he has been going.

Trump will run a 3rd party should Santorum win and I will jump on that train before I would ever support a Santorum run. He would not carry one state. He is a crook who wears his christianity on his stupid sweater vest. He's fooled a lot of people, he won 3 worthless straw polls where the far, far right Christian vote came out and everyone else stayed home, he did it with less than 5% of the vote turned out. Not one delegate was awarded and we got these nut cases trying to make a point that he can beat Obama, he would lose in an absolute landslide, as women and independents will dump him like a hot rock.

It wont stick Guy because people are getting sick to death of all the mud being thrown in this nomination process so far and are simply ignoring it pretty much now.

You were not suppose to speak of the secret camp. Its like Fight Club. ;)
Before Attack on Obama, Santorum Blasted Protestants' Theology - International Business Times

Santorum's speech, which was recently reposted by Right Wing Watch, focuses on how major American institutions are under a systematic attack by Satan -- also known as a liberal agenda. Universities, the nation's political system and even Protestant churches are all under siege, according to Santorum.

"This was a Protestant country and the Protestant ethic, mainstream, mainline Protestantism -- and of course we look at the shape of mainline Protestantism in this country and it is a shambles, it is gone from the world of Christianity as I see it," Santorum said.
I doubt he wants the votes of PROTESTANT CONs.

Trump will run a 3rd party should Santorum win and I will jump on that train before I would ever support a Santorum run. He would not carry one state. He is a crook who wears his christianity on his stupid sweater vest. He's fooled a lot of people, he won 3 worthless straw polls where the far, far right Christian vote came out and everyone else stayed home, he did it with less than 5% of the vote turned out. Not one delegate was awarded and we got these nut cases trying to make a point that he can beat Obama, he would lose in an absolute landslide, as women and independents will dump him like a hot rock.

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this crook, this career politician lost in a landslide running for his 3rd term. Didn't live in PA just rented a home there, live in D.C, still does and billed the state of Pa for some education credit when his kids never went to school there. PA still has not gotten repaid for this crime. Christian yeah, tell me more stories.

Santorum is running as a conservative like Nixon did, and Reagan, and Bush the Eldre in 88 and like W.

He is not running like a RINO, like Ford, Dole, Bush the Elder after exposing himself as a RINO, and McCain.

All the conservatives won and the moderates lost.

Given your scenario the exact opposite should have happened.

Why didnt it?

Because 45% of Americans self-identify as conservative, 35% as moderate and 20% as liberal.

All a Republican has to do is run a solid conservative campaign, take a third of independents and he wins by a landslide.

If the GOP runs a moderate to get more of the middle, they might increase their one third to half, gaining one sixth of 35% ( alittle more than 5% of the total vote) but gives up one third to half the conservative base, 15% to 22% of the total electorate.

If Trump the douche-bag runs as a moderate, he takes the lions share of the moderates
(23%), but he wont even dent the conservative base, while Obama still takes all the libtards and a third of the moderates (32%), leaving Santorum with the 45% solid conservative plurality that winds up with another landslide.

Simple math dude.

So I leave yo with this thought:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0xYxsbG8Jw&feature=related]Lyle Lovett - Don't cry a Tear - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

This is just the tip of the iceberg on this crook, this career politician lost in a landslide running for his 3rd term. Didn't live in PA just rented a home there, live in D.C, still does and billed the state of Pa for some education credit when his kids never went to school there. PA still has not gotten repaid for this crime. Christian yeah, tell me more stories.

Lol, it ainta gonna work, bubba!

Forum List

Back