Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide - Reuters/Ipsos poll

Fantastic news. I'm sure Trump's saying "Ah, fuck it," and packing up.
Idiot.
You're going to see the ass-kicking of a lifetime when he slaughters her in the election.
Who in their right fucking mind - besides the 6.2 million idiots who selected this current imbecile in the White House - would vote for that aged, criminal, pedophile-enabling fucking twat?
Put your mouth back down on Obama's balls and ass. Your food-stamp-free-ride is about over asshole.

Wait a minute, last week when Trump was slightly ahead, the polls didn't matter. You dumb liberals need to make up your minds. Or could it be that the polls only matter if Cankles is ahead?

Fantastic news. I'm sure Trump's saying "Ah, fuck it," and packing up.
Idiot.
You're going to see the ass-kicking of a lifetime when he slaughters her in the election.
Who in their right fucking mind - besides the 6.2 million idiots who selected this current imbecile in the White House - would vote for that aged, criminal, pedophile-enabling fucking twat?
Put your mouth back down on Obama's balls and ass. Your food-stamp-free-ride is about over asshole.

You enjoy that fantasy as long as you can. These memories will help you through the dark times after Trump crashes and burns.

For every poll there is another poll.....

Trump 41%, Clinton 39%

Trump 41%, Clinton 39% - Rasmussen Reports™
That poll is a month old. The one being discussed is the latest. We can all watch and see how the other once come out in the next week for comparison but using a month old one is useless.

The link says the poll was taken April 27- 28. Don't know why the poster is claiming it is recent.

Last edited:
"Rasmussen Reports"

lol

Provided those polls are accurate.

And Rasmussen is infamous for its inaccuracy.

Jones is under some impression Reuters is the only reliable poll....Jones is a clueless moron.....who never defends his position. Everyone knows this, Jones

PS Jones I included two polls, you clueless troll.

"Rasmussen Reports"

lol

Jones is under some impression Reuters is the only reliable poll....Jones is a clueless moron.....who never defends his position. Everyone knows this, Jones

One of the polls you provided is a month old and the other one has polls taken over two weeks ago included in it. The OP's poll is the most recent.

I really think Trump is an underdog in this because the communist/fascist regime is beginning to come down in this country so they are throwing everything they have at him. With all of the garbage he had to put up with I'm surprised he isn't at zero percent.

I really think Trump is an underdog in this because the communist/fascist regime is beginning to come down in this country so they are throwing everything they have at him. With all of the garbage he had to put up with I'm surprised he isn't at zero percent.

All he has to do is keep saying the same things he has been saying, and he'll be close.

"Rasmussen Reports"

lol

One of the polls you provided is a month old and the other one has polls taken over two weeks ago included in it. The OP's poll is the most recent.

Trump Leads Clinton for First Time in Average of National Polls

"Rasmussen Reports"

lol

Trump Leads Clinton for First Time in Average of National Polls
Polls are only good or of value until the next polls come out. The poll you link to was from two weeks ago. The poll being used in this thread is the most recent national poll. It is big news because it shows a drastic shift and loss of support for Trump. Whether it will hold or not, or whether other recent polls will be determined, but the one you linked to is obsolete and meaningless.

Forum List

Back