Santorum takes double digit lead over Romney

You want to put labels on things, you can.

If I'm the one doing the work, and someone else is getting the benefits, that's theft. And that's the case whether it's investors or the government through taxation.

The investor doesn't produce one thing. He just profits from the transaction between the laborer and the consumer. Now in a macro-economic sense, that might have to be the way to do it, until we come up with something better.

The fact is, the labor movement succeded in creating a middle class because they were willing to beat the capitalist into a pulp if he didn't behave.

We need to go back to that, and we probably will. Sooner than you think.

The label for that is "Marxist." Actually, I think it's called "Anarcho-Communism." It certainly isn't Republican. But I'm sure the Republican party is grateful for your vote. It's utterly stunning that you think you are a Republican.

is it communist or anachist to want fair pay for a fair day's work? we can argue about tactics, of course, but i wouldn't say that the basis for the labor movement was anarchist or communist.

it wasn't "republican" either, of course. it was more counter-republican

Believing that the owner of a business is parasitic and that capitalism is theft is a hardcore Marxist notion. That's different from supporting unionism.

The label for that is "Marxist." Actually, I think it's called "Anarcho-Communism." It certainly isn't Republican. But I'm sure the Republican party is grateful for your vote. It's utterly stunning that you think you are a Republican.

is it communist or anachist to want fair pay for a fair day's work? we can argue about tactics, of course, but i wouldn't say that the basis for the labor movement was anarchist or communist.

it wasn't "republican" either, of course. it was more counter-republican

Believing that the owner of a business is parasitic and that capitalism is theft is a hardcore Marxist notion. That's different from supporting unionism.

NO, it really isn't. why has it been the GOP position to destroy organized labor for the last 20 years.

I mean, I guess I could say that they are an opposing tribe, so you go after the opposing tribe, evolved apes that we are.

But there's more to it than that. Eliminate the only force stopping the abuse, and you encourage the abusers.

Forum List

Back