Santorum or Huckabee? Who's better for the GOP in 2016?

No difference. They're both losers. Jeb Bush is the only one with a chance, but since he's apparently un-nominatible, say hello to President Clinton. :mm:

Clinton won't win, if she even runs. I predict a Democratic president, but I think Rand Paul stands a chance of winning the election.

You predict a Democratic p[resident, but Hillary won't win?!?! That's an interesting scenario, but pray tell who is going to upset Clinton this time? Kudos though for realizing the Republicans have a rough road, but NO Rand Paul doesn't stand a chance. It's Jeb or nobody.
Well back in the 2008 election cycle people said the same. No one even heard of some obscure black guy from Illinois.
It will be Deval Patrick, a virtual Obama clone. But he wont win, unless they can commit enough fraud among inner city blacks to throw the election again.

Sure people heard of him. Those that follow politics, instead of those just paying attention to what fits their bias. He gave the keynote speech at the convention in '04. That's a well-known springboard to future political office, as evidenced by the fact that Bill Clinton gave the '88 keynote address.

Huckabee is quite intelligent, but unelectable because of his religious views

The only people who think he's very intelligent are people who've never lived under him in Arkansas.

He has a quick wit, but so do most used care salesmen. He's a snarky arrogant prick, who porked up again once the white house was out of reach, and his children are like blistered human pigs.

The only people who think he's very intelligent are people who've never lived under him in Arkansas.

He has a quick wit, but so do most used care salesmen. He's a snarky arrogant prick, who porked up again once the white house was out of reach, and his children are like blistered human pigs.

Yup.

Interesting that you compare his children to animals.

One of his sons certainly doesn't have any respect for them, that's for sure:

http://www.newsweek.com/sons-past-could-come-back-bite-huckabee-94351

What. A. Punk.

Yup.

What. A. Punk.

It takes a certain type of arrogance to want to be a politician and it takes a certain kind of arrogance to want to be a preacher. Put those two mental defects together and you have a recipe for unbridled hubris, inflated ego and absolute lust for power.

IMO, the slothful children acted out whenever they could. Animal cruelty is the lowest(least mature) form of control and I'm sure you know is usually a harbinger for future serial killing.

Huckabee is a nightmare. I learned to hate him very quickly when he was running for Prez. I recognize contrived reverence when I see it. He's way too self-involved to ever have a divine connection with anyone other than his dominant hand. :eusa_clap:

Santorum or Huckabee
If that is the best the Republican Party can offer than they don't deserve to win the Presidency

Yup.

What. A. Punk.

It takes a certain type of arrogance to want to be a politician and it takes a certain kind of arrogance to want to be a preacher. Put those two mental defects together and you have a recipe for unbridled hubris, inflated ego and absolute lust for power.

IMO, the slothful children acted out whenever they could. Animal cruelty is the lowest(least mature) form of control and I'm sure you know is usually a harbinger for future serial killing.

Yup. Exactly. :thup:

Pennywise said:
Huckabee is a nightmare. I learned to hate him very quickly when he was running for Prez. I recognize contrived reverence when I see it. He's way too self-involved to ever have a divine connection with anyone other than his dominant hand. :eusa_clap:

"Contrived reverence" is exactly what he has.

I have always seen him as a fraud, and have never liked him. Ever.

I don't agree with Huckabee on much, but I agree that he is a fairly intelligent person. It is possible to be very intelligent and have misguided views.

I like Santorum but I tend to agree. fortunately no one is really talking about those two running again.

I could certainly be wrong, but I'm predicting that very few people who ran in 2012 will be running again. The primaries seemed to be all about "anybody but Romney", and those candidates still came out behind him. It's too bitter of a defeat to save face from, and still win the Presidency just four years later.

I like Santorum but I tend to agree. fortunately no one is really talking about those two running again.

I could certainly be wrong, but I'm predicting that very few people who ran in 2012 will be running again. The primaries seemed to be all about "anybody but Romney", and those candidates still came out behind him. It's too bitter of a defeat to save face from, and still win the Presidency just four years later.
I agree. But the GOP then was in something of a deficit. In the meantime a crop of candidates has matured, had experienced, put things on their resume. What has Santorum been doing since the election? I have no idea.

What has Santorum been doing since the election? I have no idea.

That's one reason I predict that most of them won't run again. Many times they will try to stay in the public eye. We all know Presidential campaigns are planned years in advance. They aren't attracting attention for a reason.

Which potential presidential candidate would be better for the GOP if nominated in 2016 for president? Former Pennsylvania Sen. and 2012 presidential candidate Rick Santorum or Former Arkansas Gov. and 2008 presidential candidate Mike Huckabee?

Cain, Cruz, Paul, Carson or McDaniels!

But the GOP then was in something of a deficit. In the meantime a crop of candidates has matured, had experienced, put things on their resume. What has Santorum been doing since the election? I have no idea.

If he's planning on running in '16, he has to go out and collect political markers this year by stumping for Congressional candidates. If he doesn't do that, he's unlikely to have enough capital to pull off a nomination run.

At least with Santorum, we won't get a snob.

This video proves Santorum has a "keen" understanding of education.

Which potential presidential candidate would be better for the GOP if nominated in 2016 for president? Former Pennsylvania Sen. and 2012 presidential candidate Rick Santorum or Former Arkansas Gov. and 2008 presidential candidate Mike Huckabee?
Well, I don't know. What instrument can Santorum play?

mhd2v.jpg

Forum List

Back