Santorum or Huckabee? Who's better for the GOP in 2016?

Which potential presidential candidate would be better for the GOP if nominated in 2016 for president? Former Pennsylvania Sen. and 2012 presidential candidate Rick Santorum or Former Arkansas Gov. and 2008 presidential candidate Mike Huckabee?

They both suck ass and wouldn't get my vote

No politicians in recent history have been as big government as Santorum and Huckabee. I'd love to see the GOP justify those choices after 8 years of bitching about Obama. :lol:

Which potential presidential candidate would be better for the GOP if nominated in 2016 for president? Former Pennsylvania Sen. and 2012 presidential candidate Rick Santorum or Former Arkansas Gov. and 2008 presidential candidate Mike Huckabee?

No difference. They're both losers. Jeb Bush is the only one with a chance, but since he's apparently un-nominatible, say hello to President Clinton. :mm:

No difference. They're both losers. Jeb Bush is the only one with a chance, but since he's apparently un-nominatible, say hello to President Clinton. :mm:

Clinton won't win, if she even runs. I predict a Democratic president, but I think Rand Paul stands a chance of winning the election.

Clinton won't win, if she even runs. I predict a Democratic president, but I think Rand Paul stands a chance of winning the election.

You predict a Democratic p[resident, but Hillary won't win?!?! That's an interesting scenario, but pray tell who is going to upset Clinton this time? Kudos though for realizing the Republicans have a rough road, but NO Rand Paul doesn't stand a chance. It's Jeb or nobody.

Neither. No one wants this country to be a theocracy.

Huckabee is quite intelligent, but unelectable because of his religious views

The only people who think he's very intelligent are people who've never lived under him in Arkansas.

I've never lived under him, merely listened to him on television.

Don't confuse " I don't agree with his opinions" with "he's not very smart"

He isn't as smart as he appears to be on television, that's for sure.

They should run on the same ticket. USMB republicans CALL YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES!!! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

:lol:

Ok, Clinton vs. Huckabee: Clinton +14
Clinton vs. Santorum: Clinton +21

Take your pick. The result would be the same.

Or, the GOP could exhume the bones of Barry Goldwater for the 2016 cycle...

... or pay someone to arrange an "accident" for Gyorgi Soros — and/ or anyone else who isn't an American, yet for some reason continues to meddle in our business. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He has been a naturalized American citizen since 1961.

I love Santorum. Every time he speaks liberals have a stroke. He's so smart they can't make heads or tails out of what he's saying.

He's a creepy, sweater vested dork, who sleeps with dead babies.

He didn't even come remotely close to winning his party's nomination, and running with him would be a disaster.
Was that some kind of response?
Hillary is a scary dyke who bathes in cat's blood.
Elizabeth Warren is an unhinged psychopath who tears wings off flies.
See how easy that is?

You predict a Democratic p[resident, but Hillary won't win?!?! That's an interesting scenario, but pray tell who is going to upset Clinton this time? Kudos though for realizing the Republicans have a rough road, but NO Rand Paul doesn't stand a chance. It's Jeb or nobody.
Well back in the 2008 election cycle people said the same. No one even heard of some obscure black guy from Illinois.
It will be Deval Patrick, a virtual Obama clone. But he wont win, unless they can commit enough fraud among inner city blacks to throw the election again.

Forum List

Back