Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

Who are you to tell me how to think? I don't hate women, but I do hate going down the same economic path as Greece.

As Greece?

Greece is on dire economic straits because its women have greater access to birth control?

Who would have thought.

Cradle to grave....

Is it too much to ask you not base your argument on slogans?

The government of Greece didn't control their debt. Let's not make the same mistake.

? Still not seeing what this has to do with birth control. ? Are you telling me Richard Nixon sent this nation on a one way path to the recession we're in now because he signed Title X?

Also not seeing how insurance companies buying birth control adds to the federal debt load. Please illuminate us.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Sandra Fluke is a slut and the down side to that is what exactly?

Low standards and herpes

As Greece?

Greece is on dire economic straits because its women have greater access to birth control?

Who would have thought.

Cradle to grave....

The government of Greece didn't control their debt. Let's not make the same mistake.

? Still not seeing what this has to do with birth control. ? Are you telling me Richard Nixon sent this nation on a one way path to the recession we're in now because he signed Title X?

Hell... You cast a vote on "hope and Change"... What's the difference?

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

Sandra Fluke is a slut and the down side to that is what exactly?

Low standards and herpes
So now any woman that Rush Limbaugh decides is a prostitute must also have herpes?

The Democrat Convention is going to be stellar this year.
A slut who wants the tax payer to pay for what she wants us to believe is her active sex life, a Planned Parenthood bottom feeder who wants the tax payer to pay to kill her kids and a NARAL snake who likes to think of herself as a mouthpiece for women...as long as they think exactly as she does.

What, they couldn't have just had uncle Shmoe spin yarns about his struggles to pay for his own birth control pills while riding a unicycle and juggling flaming pitbull pups? :lol::lol::lol:

Meanwhile Obama's economy continues to smash records.

A slut who wants the tax payer to pay for what she wants us to believe is her active sex life, a Planned Parenthood bottom feeder who wants the tax payer to pay to kill her kids and a NARAL snake who likes to think of herself as a mouthpiece for women...as long as they think exactly as she does.

What, they couldn't have just had uncle Shmoe spin yarns about his struggles to pay for his own birth control pills while riding a unicycle and juggling flaming pitbull pups? :lol::lol::lol:

? Richard Nixon was the President who signed Title X into law. Not sure how that's morphed into a Democrat only law.

My wife bought her birth control pills from Planned Parenthood when she was in law school. Since you've pretty much just called my wife a "slut" because she used birth control and bought it at the lowest price she could find (a.k.a. being sexually and fiscally responsible) - I'm going to neg rep you.

I'll think however I damn well please as long as this is a free country. If someone wants to fuck everything that moves then my opinion is they're a slut.

Have a problem with it? Go suck on a tail pipe!

Defining the entire election over this fucking stupid issue is dividing this country at a time when we need the opposite. Keep it out of the fucking white house.

I'll think however I damn well please as long as this is a free country. If someone wants to fuck everything that moves then my opinion is they're a slut.

Have a problem with it? Go suck on a tail pipe!

Defining the entire election over this fucking stupid issue is dividing this country at a time when we need the opposite. Keep it out of the fucking white house.

Wow. You've got some serious guilt issues.

? Richard Nixon was the President who signed Title X into law. Not sure how that's morphed into a Democrat only law.

My wife bought her birth control pills from Planned Parenthood when she was in law school. Since you've pretty much just called my wife a "slut" because she used birth control and bought it at the lowest price she could find (a.k.a. being sexually and fiscally responsible) - I'm going to neg rep you.

I called your wife nothing of the sort fool.
Are you too stupid to get the difference between paying your own way and allowing yourself to be passed around, LIKE A SLUT, by liberal filth attempting to make the nation feel guilty for not wanting to pay for someone's sex life...don't bother responding as I'm quite sure I already know the answer.

Cradle to grave....

How do you know what I cast my votes on?

Why is the republican defense for everything always "he does it too, mommy!" ?

I called your wife nothing of the sort fool.
Are you too stupid to get the difference between paying your own way and allowing yourself to be passed around, LIKE A SLUT, by liberal filth attempting to make the nation feel guilty for not wanting to pay for someone's sex life...don't bother responding as I'm quite sure I already know the answer.

Who is being passed around like a slut? What the fuck are you even talking about? So its not slutty to buy taxpayer subsidized birth control like my wife did - but only slutty to talk about it?

"making the nation feel guilty" - ? So now liberals can make you feel things? Holy shit - here's an idea - if you feel guilty - maybe its your fault? Was Richard Nixon "making the nation feel guilty" when he signed Title X ?

Because we are pointing out your hypocrisy, not defending ourselves.

Because we are pointing out your hypocrisy, not defending ourselves.

Its not my hypocrisy that's being pointed out - its the hypocrisy of a fictional straw man that was created by tjvh and substituted in place of the actual me. I know this may come as surprise to you, but I actually get to decide my own thoughts, not tjvh.

Who is being passed around like a slut?
Fluke is being as used and abused by the left as you seem to be.
What the fuck are you even talking about? So its not slutty to buy taxpayer subsidized birth control like my wife did - but only slutty to talk about it?
Come on now. Fluke was making the case that we should all be paying her bills. The subsidies that already exist are clearly not good enough for her. Not to mention, her whole deal was attempting to force an institution of faith to by her pills.
"making the nation feel guilty" - ? So now liberals can make you feel things? Holy shit - here's an idea - if you feel guilty - maybe its your fault? Was Richard Nixon "making the nation feel guilty" when he signed Title X ?
The operative word you so conveniently ignored is ATTEMPTING.

At this point I'm not sure if your reading comprehension issue is legitimate or if you just fucking with me.
At any rate, tell your wife "atta girl" for paying her own bills.
If everyone could be so responsible half the shit debated on these boards, not to mention in congress, would go away over night.

Last edited:

Wow! Sexist much!????? Sandra Fluke NEVER said she needed contraceptives so she could have unlimited sex. She said women need them for many medical reasons. Yikes!

What medical reasons? Why should the government have cradle to grave?

Many women use birth control pills for things other than pregnancy prevention. Here is a portion of an article written by Rebecca Wind on November 15, 2011 .

“The most common reason U.S. women use oral contraceptive pills is to prevent pregnancy, but 14% of pill users—1.5 million women—rely on them exclusively for noncontraceptive purposes. The study documenting this finding, “Beyond Birth Control: The Overlooked Benefits of Oral Contraceptive Pills,” by Rachel K. Jones of the Guttmacher Institute, also found that more than half (58%) of all pill users rely on the method, at least in part, for purposes other than pregnancy prevention—meaning that only 42% use the pill exclusively for contraceptive reasons.

“The study—based on U.S government data from the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG)—revealed that after pregnancy prevention (86%), the most common reasons women use the pill include reducing cramps or menstrual pain (31%); menstrual regulation, which for some women may help prevent migraines and other painful “side effects” of menstruation (28%); treatment of acne (14%); and treatment of endometriosis (4%). Additionally, it found that some 762,000 women who have never had sex use the pill, and they do so almost exclusively (99%) for noncontraceptive reasons.”

The rest of the article can be found at the following link:

Many American Women Use Birth Control Pills for Noncontraceptive Reasons

Here is another article, this one written by Janis Graham (featured in Redbook Magazine) which tells how oral contraceptives (OC) can greatly reduce the risk of cancer:

“Taking oral contraceptives (OCs) can slash your risk for both endometrial and ovarian cancer by more than 70 percent after 12 years; even just one to five years may lower your risk by 40 percent. They work by reducing the number of times you ovulate in your lifetime: Ovulation may trigger cell changes in the ovaries that can lead to cancer. If you're worried about using the Pill for too long, relax. "You can safely take the Pill for 20 years or more," says Stephanie Teal, M.D., director of family planning at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver. Barring health issues, the only reason to stop is if you want to get pregnant.”

According to the author, other benefits of OC include clearer skin; lighter, less painful periods; PMS relief; and Endometriosis relief. The rest of the article can be found at the following link.

Other Reasons to Take the Pill

Well Grampa, once again, the GOP are doing their best to create a very large voter turnout among women for President Obama.

You're starting to see Grumps true colors. Not pretty. Going to get worse the closer we get to the Election I'm afraid.

So you think the government should pay for the birth control for someone that has to screw everything around her?

What kind of a nation are you fighting for? Cradle to grave. :eusa_shhh:
WHAT tax payer's dollars? She wanted BC available for her insurance plan that SHE WAS PAYING FOR at her university?

SO could you PLEASE tell us what tax payer's dollars you are speaking about or give a link to what you are talking about, because it appears to be just another outright lie being spread by right wingers....about her?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back