Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

Rush Limbaugh will say anything to get attention.

But I guess that's OK because he's a white man.

Can you imagine the outrage if I replaced that with a black man? If a black man said that??? O'shit.
Replace "that" with "black man" ?

"You didn't build black man" ?

I don't get it.

They call their woman HOLES, whores and many other things every single day. Why the double standard?

In no, I don't wish for such a word to be spread around without a good reason.

They call their woman HOLES, whores and many other things every single day. Why the double standard?

In no, I don't wish for such a word to be spread around without a good reason.

Who is "they" ?

Black people around my area. :eusa_shhh:

My bad, I misunderstood, I didn't realize you were a bigot. Maybe if you stopped paying for sex you wouldn't run into so many people that call women "whores"

You didn't learn much from the video testimony of Ms. Fluke. Oral Contraceptives do more than prevent pregnancy. They serve to cure hormonal imbalances as well.

Secondly, she wasn't asking for free anything; only that drugs be included on her insurance so she could buy them at the group rate; the same way one would purchase vicodin, amox, or doxycycline.

As for the pricing, the prices for oral contraceptives--not "rubbers"-- can cost quite a bit.

Here is Yasmin...one of the cheaper ones.

Compare Yasmin prices at eDrugSearch

Ortho Cept--a different blend of hormones and other agents is much more expensive:

Compare Ortho Cept prices at eDrugSearch

It's also worth pointing out that these are mail-order pharmacy prices; not your local Walgreens.

Debunked

9 bucks

And don't forget I raised 2 daughters and I paid for both their orthodontic and contraceptives once they were old enough.

In other interviews she specifically complained that the cost broke HER each month. That particular medical condition is caused by open leg syndrome

Really? What oral contraceptive cost 9.00. And you are aware that oral contraception isn't a "one size fits all" prospect, right?

You really can't be this ignorant about healthcare can you--the other uses for such pills.
Yasmin-
On occasion, a healthcare provider may prescribe the drug in an off-label fashion to treat various conditions. These off-label Yasmin uses include treating acne, PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder), and heavy menstrual bleeding.

And again, not once is she asking for free contraception from the evidence you've presented; just that it be included on her insurance.

You missed the point entirely. That being said one of the medical reasons young women use contraceptives is to avoid their period. Another reason is to have sex. Some OLDER women need them for true medical reasons but very few young ladies fall into that category.

Having said all that it isn't the purpose of this thread to have that argument again. She is a shill and nothing more. That is the point.

As fun as it is to go toe to toe its getting late so make your point quickly.

If you don't like your benefits CHANGE INSURERS

Debunked

9 bucks

And don't forget I raised 2 daughters and I paid for both their orthodontic and contraceptives once they were old enough.

In other interviews she specifically complained that the cost broke HER each month. That particular medical condition is caused by open leg syndrome

Really? What oral contraceptive cost 9.00. And you are aware that oral contraception isn't a "one size fits all" prospect, right?

You really can't be this ignorant about healthcare can you--the other uses for such pills.
Yasmin-
On occasion, a healthcare provider may prescribe the drug in an off-label fashion to treat various conditions. These off-label Yasmin uses include treating acne, PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder), and heavy menstrual bleeding.

And again, not once is she asking for free contraception from the evidence you've presented; just that it be included on her insurance.

You missed the point entirely. That being said one of the medical reasons young women use contraceptives is to avoid their period. Another reason is to have sex. Some OLDER women need them for true medical reasons but very few young ladies fall into that category.

Having said all that it isn't the purpose of this thread to have that argument again. She is a shill and nothing more. That is the point.

And if your employer doesn't offer the insurance that covers contraception? From the clip you provided, that sounded like the point of her congressional testimony--not to get "freebies" like you guys love to try to point out--falsely.

All activists are shills. If that's all you've got; you're right, you've been up too long.

Yasmin-

And if your employer doesn't offer the insurance that covers contraception? From the clip you provided, that sounded like the point of her congressional testimony--not to get "freebies" like you guys love to try to point out--falsely.

All activists are shills. If that's all you've got; you're right, you've been up too long.

Obama MANDATED that insurance companies offer the services free of charge with all policies.

What part of free do you not get?

Obama MANDATED that insurance companies offer the services free of charge with all policies.

What part of free do you not get?

Its not "free of charge" - it comes with the premium and counts towards the 80% medical loss ratio.

You wingnuts hate facts. It's your choice whether to open the links.

I think I speak for the majority when I say we prefer individual thinking, over partisan hackey (sic).

That's hilarious! You love partisan hackery - without any credible facts. You just like to make shit up along the way...

Coming from someone that went from one spot to the next for 10,000 years. That's mind blowing. :lol::lol::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Sandra Fluke is a slut and the down side to that is what exactly?

Republican men hate sexually active women because it makes them feel dirty about themselves.

Forum List

Back