Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

Wow! Sexist much!????? Sandra Fluke NEVER said she needed contraceptives so she could have unlimited sex. She said women need them for many medical reasons. Yikes!

Bullshit

Listen and learn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWNh_4QAAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube[/ame]

Rubbers can cost nearly 3000 and that's nearly all our salary

You didn't learn much from the video testimony of Ms. Fluke. Oral Contraceptives do more than prevent pregnancy. They serve to cure hormonal imbalances as well.

Secondly, she wasn't asking for free anything; only that drugs be included on her insurance so she could buy them at the group rate; the same way one would purchase vicodin, amox, or doxycycline.

As for the pricing, the prices for oral contraceptives--not "rubbers"-- can cost quite a bit.

Here is Yasmin...one of the cheaper ones.

Compare Yasmin prices at eDrugSearch

Ortho Cept--a different blend of hormones and other agents is much more expensive:

Compare Ortho Cept prices at eDrugSearch

It's also worth pointing out that these are mail-order pharmacy prices; not your local Walgreens.

Debunked

9 bucks

And don't forget I raised 2 daughters and I paid for both their orthodontic and contraceptives once they were old enough.

In other interviews she specifically complained that the cost broke HER each month. That particular medical condition is caused by open leg syndrome

So if you don't support cradle to grave in birth control=you hate women. Wow, wtf.

Looking at Greece this isn't sustainable. This is simply not economical. This is a large part of the reason. I don't hate women, but I do expect a little bit of decency. O'shit can't expect that these days. :eusa_shhh:

It's pretty obvious that the rancor and vitriol of your nomenclature conveys how much you hate women. wow, wtf Indeed.

Your opinion of decency always seems to fall on the requirement of a woman's choice, eh? funny how that works. Maybe you'd be better off to invent a time machine and go back to the neanderthal days of yesteryear where it was easier to force a woman to behave than abide by her equality, eh He-Man?

Please go to cuba. Thank you. You're clueless of economics.

:rofl:

Feeling the urge to change the subject to economics instead of your obvious disdain for the personal choices of women? No, dickum head, I think I'll stick around and point out exactly why the words you use to describe women who (rightly) have the equal choice to engage in sex express more about your position than your laughable jaunt to economics.

:cool:

It's pretty obvious that the rancor and vitriol of your nomenclature conveys how much you hate women. wow, wtf Indeed.

Your opinion of decency always seems to fall on the requirement of a woman's choice, eh? funny how that works. Maybe you'd be better off to invent a time machine and go back to the neanderthal days of yesteryear where it was easier to force a woman to behave than abide by her equality, eh He-Man?

Please go to cuba. Thank you. You're clueless of economics.

:rofl:

Feeling the urge to change the subject to economics instead of your obvious disdain for the personal choices of women? No, dickum head, I think I'll stick around and point out exactly why the words you use to describe women who (rightly) have the equal choice to engage in sex express more about your position than your laughable jaunt to economics.

:cool:

I have every right to have any opinion I damn well please about these people, thank you very much. I don't care if they screw 50 times a day, but they better damn sure not expect the tax payers to clean up their mess.:eusa_shhh:

You don't care if you crash our economy under your idea's of cradle to grave. You won't even consider it.

Last edited:
I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

Rush Limbaugh will say anything to get attention.
It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.

But I guess that's OK because he's a man.

Last edited:
I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

But I guess that's OK because he's a white man.

Can you imagine the outrage if I replaced that with a black man? If a black man said that??? O'shit.

Bullshit

Listen and learn

Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube

Rubbers can cost nearly 3000 and that's nearly all our salary

You didn't learn much from the video testimony of Ms. Fluke. Oral Contraceptives do more than prevent pregnancy. They serve to cure hormonal imbalances as well.

Secondly, she wasn't asking for free anything; only that drugs be included on her insurance so she could buy them at the group rate; the same way one would purchase vicodin, amox, or doxycycline.

As for the pricing, the prices for oral contraceptives--not "rubbers"-- can cost quite a bit.

Here is Yasmin...one of the cheaper ones.

Compare Yasmin prices at eDrugSearch

Ortho Cept--a different blend of hormones and other agents is much more expensive:

Compare Ortho Cept prices at eDrugSearch

It's also worth pointing out that these are mail-order pharmacy prices; not your local Walgreens.

Debunked

9 bucks

And don't forget I raised 2 daughters and I paid for both their orthodontic and contraceptives once they were old enough.

In other interviews she specifically complained that the cost broke HER each month. That particular medical condition is caused by open leg syndrome

Really? What oral contraceptive cost 9.00. And you are aware that oral contraception isn't a "one size fits all" prospect, right?

You really can't be this ignorant about healthcare can you--the other uses for such pills.
Yasmin-
On occasion, a healthcare provider may prescribe the drug in an off-label fashion to treat various conditions. These off-label Yasmin uses include treating acne, PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder), and heavy menstrual bleeding.

And again, not once is she asking for free contraception from the evidence you've presented; just that it be included on her insurance.

Wrong thread moron. No one mentioned rush.

Mancrush threads are -----------> way

But I guess that's OK because he's a white man.

Can you imagine the outrage if I replaced that with a black man? If a black man said that??? O'shit.
Replace "that" with "black man" ?

"You didn't build black man" ?

I don't get it.

Wrong thread moron. No one mentioned rush.

Mancrush threads are -----------> way

I just did.

Forum List

Back