Sandra Fluke is a slut....a democratic slut that will say anything for attention.

Obama MANDATED that insurance companies offer the services free of charge with all policies.

What part of free do you not get?

I went by her testimony. If the President DID do that; he was wrong to do it. But if you're paying for a policy, a "freebie" with payment doesn't make it free; does it?
What actually happened was that birth control was classified as preventative healthcare and as such should be paid for by insurance (that we all pay for anyway) just like any other preventative healthcare.

But then again, that's slutty thinking. :D

Grumps is getting to be like most wing-nuts; just assume he's lying. Sometimes you'll be surprised by a truthful statement.

I went by her testimony. If the President DID do that; he was wrong to do it. But if you're paying for a policy, a "freebie" with payment doesn't make it free; does it?
What actually happened was that birth control was classified as preventative healthcare and as such should be paid for by insurance (that we all pay for anyway) just like any other preventative healthcare.

Grumps is getting to be like most wing-nuts; just assume he's lying. Sometimes you'll be surprised by a truthful statement.

Laughable on its face...........

Who is being passed around like a slut?
Fluke is being as used and abused by the left as you seem to be.
? You're the folks calling her a slut and a prostitute, but its the left that's "using and abusing" her?
Really?

Come on now. Fluke was making the case that we should all be paying her bills.

Really? "We all" pay for the health insurance of Georgetown University? I had no idea.

The subsidies that already exist are clearly not good enough for her.
So because you disagree with her - she's a slut and a prostitute. I think I get your point.

At any rate, tell your wife "atta girl" for paying her own bills.
If everyone could be so responsible half the shit debated on these boards, not to mention in congress, would go away over night.

The pills she bought were subsidized by taxpayer expense - according to Rush Limbaugh the taxpayers were paying her to have sex and is thus a prostitute and a slut.

Ironically Sandra Fluke appears to be advocating that Georgetown University's health insurance pay for birth control - which is NOT taxpayers paying for her pills.

You guys seems to make no consistent sense - though I appreciate that you compromise your ideology to avoid implying an insult against my wife and the wives and girlfriends of every poster who have ever purchased birth control pills subsidized at taxpayer expense.

To them lying is what they claim when they don't comprehend the argument and are too stupid to realize what a lie actually is.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

I really have no respect for puppets

I bet she and obama got a thing going on.

To them lying is what they claim when they don't comprehend the argument and are too stupid to realize what a lie actually is.

You're too close to your political leanings and will say anything that pops into your head to spin and contort. Fluke says something about Romney being a coward...you call her a "slut". Makes no sense....no rationale for it...you're just being an idiot.

You're too close to your political leanings and will say anything that pops into your head to spin and contort. Fluke says something about Romney being a coward...you call her a "slut". Makes no sense....no rationale for it...you're just being an idiot.

An idiot is not a liar. Idiot or not I haven't knowingly told a lie since I joined.

And for someone to close to my beliefs I sure complain about my own party a lot.

Now shut up and troll elsewhere

This lady is supposed to be a rising star in the Democrat party.
Yet she applies to a Jesuit school who she has to know by now seems to
not have a warm and fuzzy feeling for birth control and abortion and the like.
And then she's surprised she can't get free birth control.

I just heard her say Romney is a coward that's afraid to confront the extreme words of his own party.

Excuse me Mrs Payformyrubberssoicanfuckalot Fluke but Romney soundly told Akin to get out.

Naw, not a chance. I ruined her for all other men.

I could never understand why it's acceptable for a man to desire sex outside of marriage, but not a woman. I remember an old sage who opined, “Men want to have sex with every woman they met and then marry a virgin. Where do they think those virgins are going to come from?” Women who love to fuck are not sluts. They are quite normal. The woman's reproductive system was designed to experience pleasure. Anyone who doesn't like that can complain to God.

So Sandra Fluke likes to fuck. Personally, I find that to be an admirable quality in a woman. My only objection is against those irresponsible women who crank out one child after another and expect the public to care for them. Fluke wants to have sex without having children she cannot afford or is emotionally unprepared to raise. So how is that a bad thing ???

From a purely financial perspective, I wonder which will ultimately cost the most: providing oral contraceptives for FREE or providing long term financial support for the ever increasing number of unwanted children with no father in their lives and a future that is almost certain to lead to jail or drugs. I really don't know; however, it seems to me that this is a critical issue.

My only objection to Fluke is her statement that the government should stay out of her bedroom. This defense that some women make is ridiculous. Just because the government has to consider whether or not to fund certain health care benefits for women does not mean they want to be inside their bedroom. Here is the hypocrisy: some women think if the government pays for contraceptive, they are not going inside their bedroom, but if they refuse to pay they are. Get real ladies. I respect you all, but you're not making sense on this one.

must be horrible to be all dried up....?

How is your comment not any worse than mine? At least mine was in context

She is the epitome of the Left.. No shit? Yup.. Does she swallow? Yup.... Bill likes her huh? Yup... But Obby likes her more.

What a plant. Talk about a con....

To add to my initial post... She's also a see you next Tuesday.. and she has seriously bad breathe.

Forum List

Back