Sandra Fluke considering running for Waxman's seat.

Aaaahh yes... little Sandy Fuck... the libroid slut that couldn't resist any swingin' dick so she demanded taxpayers pay for her lack of self control.

Ya, she's a shoe in for hollyweird. People who have the guts to display morals are absent in that cess pool.

Last edited:
It'll be a neat trick, if she can pull it off, strenuously campaigning during the day, satisfying her need for 40 orgasms a day during the nighttime hours. Elections do take their toll on a body. Raises all kinds of possibilities, like some very exciting quid pro quo opportunities. Lends a whole new depth of meaning to the phrase "Getting screwed by a politician".

It'll be a neat trick, if she can pull it off, strenuously campaigning during the day, satisfying her need for 40 orgasms a day during the nighttime hours. Elections do take their toll on a body. Raises all kinds of possibilities, like some very exciting quid pro quo opportunities. Lends a whole new depth of meaning to the phrase "Getting screwed by a politician".

I doubt Fluke has had sex with a real, live man, in the last decade. I mean seriously, would YOU fuck her?

She was paid to play a role, and she played that role.

Now the quid pro quo is carried out.

What are her qualifications? She's a slut that wants taxpayers to pay for her contraception, probably her abortions too.

Guess that's the only qualifications liberals need.

Fluke is a Jr. Lawyer who sold herself to the democratic party in their opening battle against the 1st Amendment rights of the Catholic Church. If the KKK offered her a political future, Fluke would have gladly sat before congress and demanded the Georgetown prohibit blacks from attending. She sold her services to the party, and this is payment.

And yeah, that does make her a whore.

Can you name anyone who's serving in Washington who isn't a whore? But they just keep on getting elected. If your assessment of her is correct, she'll fit right in.

Well, if this happens, and she gets the nomination the Democrats will lose my vote. I live in the district and supported Waxman, no way I will get behind this lightweight. I am an independent and can't vote in the primaries; but hopefully she has a democratic challenger and loses.

Well, she's white, ugly, single and slutty. Sounds like a sure thing.

From reading this thread it's clear to me you're a self righteous asshole filled with hate. Who or what made you into the piece of human excrement you are today?

I hope she runs and wins. She has more 'balls' than Meathead, one of the ubiquitous cowards who pollute the Internet.

Meathead is just here to get the attention on the Internet he can't garner in real life. Point, laugh, move on.

She could hardly do worse that that idiot did. Will she still need someone else to pay for her contraception after she's making six figures?

Oh look, another rw who has no idea what he's yammering about.

If you actually looked at Waxman's record, you would know how stupid your comment is.

OTOH, maybe you think the perpetual vacations and obstruction by the pubs and potties is better for the country.

Well, if this happens, and she gets the nomination the Democrats will lose my vote. I live in the district and supported Waxman, no way I will get behind this lightweight. I am an independent and can't vote in the primaries; but hopefully she has a democratic challenger and loses.

You think Waxman started out as savvy and productive as he is now?

The good news is, many are expected to run for this seat.
Many expected to vie for Henry Waxman's coveted seat - latimes.com

I think they can find someone a little better than a polarizing women's studies major fresh out of law school.

There is no comparison between Fluke and Waxman here. Waxman had already been a practicing lawyer for ten years, a california assemblymen, and an integral part of the Los Angeles County Democrats prior to becoming a congressmen.

Last edited:

I think they can find someone a little better than a polarizing women's studies major fresh out of law school.

There is no comparison between Fluke and Waxman here. Waxman had already been a practicing lawyer for ten years, a california assemblymen, and an integral part of the Los Angeles County Democrats prior to becoming a congressmen.

While there's no doubt there are many good people out there, the R has made women a prime target. That puts someone like Fluke in the right place at the right time.

I would be very happy to see more women like her in congress.

OTOH, I also suspect she's not nearly as radical women's lib as some believe.

While there's no doubt there are many good people out there, the R has made women a prime target. That puts someone like Fluke in the right place at the right time.

I would be very happy to see more women like her in congress.

OTOH, I also suspect she's not nearly as radical women's lib as some believe.
Well good luck with that. I know this district, I live here. It is certainly progressive, but I don't think a whining feminist straight out of law school has a shot if she is coming up against political veterans that have been in LA for years.

I think it is foolish to vote for a candidate just because she pisses off a certain segment of the population. People want a congressmen that can get something done, not an ideologue.

You know she will run on the abortion issue as in "The republicans want to take our favorite thing away from us"... campaign.

She will win in a landslide.

Wow, guy, Misogyny much?

While she's probably much too young for me, she really is a pretty girl, and smart, and brave.

And she makes right wing heads explode because Limbaugh apparently thinks you need to take more birth control if you have more sex.
No, I love women. However, I do understand that things are relative. Maybe Fluke is considered a beauty queen in the US, but she could charitably be defined as no more than exceedingly plain here. I showed her to a Czech friend and explained her birth control dilemma. He promptly asked why she needed birth control? Tongue in cheek perhaps, but the message was clear

Wow, guy, Misogyny much?

While she's probably much too young for me, she really is a pretty girl, and smart, and brave.

And she makes right wing heads explode because Limbaugh apparently thinks you need to take more birth control if you have more sex.

No, I love women. However, I do understand that things are relative. Maybe Fluke is considered a beauty queen in the US, but she could charitably be defined as no more than exceedingly plain here. I showed her to a Czech friend and explained her birth control dilemma. He promptly asked why she needed birth control? Tongue in cheek perhaps, but the message was clear

Well, there you are dead wrong. I have had beautiful czech women before, used to live not far from the border and was often in Brno. They are not as beautiful as you like to portray here. Of course, if you are talking about the woman you painted on your right hand, I just don't wanna know about that.

I do know that most men who speak like you speak are just misogynistic fucks who generally don't even know what a woman's vagina looks like. You poor thing, you. Learn to be a real human being.

Tell you what, stick to the likes of Fluke and I'll do Czechs. We both are responsible for our birth control or our lack of it. Scary, huh? If your a kraut btw, they rate only slightly better than Russian men here.

Oh yeah. Gypsy whores don't really count as Czechs, sorry.

She could hardly do worse that that idiot did. Will she still need someone else to pay for her contraception after she's making six figures?

I really think you would be an excellent campaign manager for the next Republican presidential nominee, in charge of female voter outreach. I hope they offer you the job, really, I do...

So, what do you think? You think she will still need to leach off of the taxpayers? Or will she take responsibility for her own contraception?

Forum List

Back