Sandra Fluke considering running for Waxman's seat.

She belongs in the cesspool seat which is CA-33. Is there any cesspool inner- city seat which isn't safe Democrat?

Well, that was delightfully fact free.

Did you even see the map of this district?

Hollywood is an inner-city cesspool? Really?
Hollywood is film's equivalent of Detroit. Today it is part of the big cesspool called Los Angeles. Safe Dem ground.

Very safe! For one thing, few people in LA bother to vote at all. If Fluke gets her friends and relatives down to the polls she wins.

Well, that was delightfully fact free.

Did you even see the map of this district?

Hollywood is an inner-city cesspool? Really?
Hollywood is film's equivalent of Detroit. Today it is part of the big cesspool called Los Angeles. Safe Dem ground.

Very safe! For one thing, few people in LA bother to vote at all. If Fluke gets her friends and relatives down to the polls she wins.

This is, of course, a big lie, for many reasons.

1.) Waxman doesn't represent LA. CA-33 is Hollywood, Bel Aire, Santa Monica.
2.) In 2012, alone for his seat, 318,520 votes were cast:

Henry Waxman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is MORE votes than were cast in either Wyoming, DC, Vermont or Alaska in the 2012 General election for President:

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/...l&f=1&off=0&year=2012&sort_dir=&submit=Submit

One congressional district with more votes than any one of those four "states".

So, care to try again, or do you prefer to stay ignorant and fact-free?

That is MORE votes than were cast in either Wyoming, DC, Vermont or Alaska in the 2012 General election for President:

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/...l&f=1&off=0&year=2012&sort_dir=&submit=Submit

Hollywood and Bel Aire are NOT separate cities. They are neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Beverly Hills is a separate city within the city of Los Angeles. Santa Monica is a separate city but Hollywood and Bel Aire are NOT. 318,520 votes is miniscule compared with the size of the population in this area. I can vote against Fluke because I live in this district.

Hollywood and Bel Aire are NOT separate cities. They are neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Beverly Hills is a separate city within the city of Los Angeles. Santa Monica is a separate city but Hollywood and Bel Aire are NOT. 318,520 votes is miniscule compared with the size of the population in this area. I can vote against Fluke because I live in this district.

No, they are listed as separate cities. I checked. No one congressional district can have more than 700,000 people in it, so 318,520 is at least 60% of registered voters.

This is why the area around LA has so many congressional districts.

Care to try again, or do you prefer to remain so stupid?

Well, she's white, ugly, single and slutty. Sounds like a sure thing.

From reading this thread it's clear to me you're a self righteous asshole filled with hate. Who or what made you into the piece of human excrement you are today?

I hope she runs and wins. She has more 'balls' than Meathead, one of the ubiquitous cowards who pollute the Internet.

From reading this thread it's clear to me you're a self righteous asshole filled with hate. Who or what made you into the piece of human excrement you are today?

I hope she runs and wins. She has more 'balls' than Meathead, one of the ubiquitous cowards who pollute the Internet.
I am not related to Fluke and have never met her. I have absolutely no connection to her and cannot be blamed for her physical or personal attributes - nor yours.

I am not related to Fluke and have never met her. I have absolutely no connection to her and cannot be blamed for her physical or personal attributes - nor yours.

Yet you know she's slutty. Just admit it, successful females intimidate you.

Your glib comment is an example of a rather weak effort to defend yourself from my (no doubt) accurate characterization. You admit ignorance yet make a judgment; a sure sign of an immature, self righteous, asshole.

Did you feel the same and write about the Republican Party when Liz Cheney and her carpet bag chose to run in Wyoming? Or, are you a hypocrite (note the lack of question mark)!

If there is a thread on it, I'll say the same.

Hollywood will go to a leftist - if not Fluke, some other Marxist. I really don't care that much that she is pulling a Hillary, since it will have no impact on the makeup of congress. I just note again the complete lack of ethics by the party.

And yes, the Republicans aren't much better.

Standard Disclaimer: If the Republicans want to impress me, they need to stop acting like democrats.

What are her qualifications? She's a slut that wants taxpayers to pay for her contraception, probably her abortions too.

Guess that's the only qualifications liberals need.

Your glib comment is an example of a rather weak effort to defend yourself from my (no doubt) accurate characterization. You admit ignorance yet make a judgment; a sure sign of an immature, self righteous, asshole.
We all make judgments. It is part of being human. However, pathological impairments are a bitch and fortunately confined to few. While you have my sympathies, I am not responsible.

Did you feel the same and write about the Republican Party when Liz Cheney and her carpet bag chose to run in Wyoming? Or, are you a hypocrite (note the lack of question mark)!

If there is a thread on it, I'll say the same.

Hollywood will go to a leftist - if not Fluke, some other Marxist. I really don't care that much that she is pulling a Hillary, since it will have no impact on the makeup of congress. I just note again the complete lack of ethics by the party.

And yes, the Republicans aren't much better.

Standard Disclaimer: If the Republicans want to impress me, they need to stop acting like democrats.

And if you hope to be taken seriously, you'll use words accurately and not for their shock value. Calling everyone a "Communist" simply makes your posts (and you) seem ridiculous.

What are her qualifications? She's a slut that wants taxpayers to pay for her contraception, probably her abortions too.

Guess that's the only qualifications liberals need.

Fluke is a Jr. Lawyer who sold herself to the democratic party in their opening battle against the 1st Amendment rights of the Catholic Church. If the KKK offered her a political future, Fluke would have gladly sat before congress and demanded the Georgetown prohibit blacks from attending. She sold her services to the party, and this is payment.

And yeah, that does make her a whore.

Forum List

Back