GOP frontrunner as of January 30, 2014:

If the election were held today, Romney would walk away with it.

That's actually an interesting point. I wonder what a head-to-head with he and Hillary would look like today.

Interestingly, he's been poking his head out a bit lately, and there's that behind-the-scenes movie about him on Netflix.

But there are plenty in the party who have been hammering him pretty hard since he lost, I think that's pretty ironic.

obama has already said he is not leaving Washington once he is done. He intends to remain and use what power he can to control the new president. He intends to use his OFA agency as the real power. A Hillary presidency will be a continuation of an obama presidency with her merely a puppet with his hand up her ass.

Take your disturbing imagery over to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs.

That's actually an interesting point. I wonder what a head-to-head with he and Hillary would look like today.

Interestingly, he's been poking his head out a bit lately, and there's that behind-the-scenes movie about him on Netflix.

But there are plenty in the party who have been hammering him pretty hard since he lost, I think that's pretty ironic.

If Hillary were elected (which I think is a long shot) 4 of the last 5 presidents will have been a Clinton or a Bush.

If Hillary were elected (which I think is a long shot) 4 of the last 5 presidents will have been a Clinton or a Bush.

That's pretty sad.

And what if Jeb is elected? If Christie becomes damaged goods due to Bridgegate and Sandygate, then I believe Jeb becomes the front runner, although it won't happen right away.

obama has already said he is not leaving Washington once he is done. He intends to remain and use what power he can to control the new president. He intends to use his OFA agency as the real power. A Hillary presidency will be a continuation of an obama presidency with her merely a puppet with his hand up her ass.

You just really do not understand politics all that well, do you? Tell me of one president who has had any real influence on the political landscape after leaving office. Name me just one. Building homes for the poor through Habitat for Humanity and doing fundraising for Haiti don't count. BTW, GH Bush couldn't even convince his own son to stay the Hell out of Iraq.

You just really do not understand politics all that well, do you? Tell me of one president who has had any real influence on the political landscape after leaving office. Name me just one. Building homes for the poor through Habitat for Humanity and doing fundraising for Haiti don't count. BTW, GH Bush couldn't even convince his own son to stay the Hell out of Iraq.

Argentina, anyone?

Clinton is actually quite independent. Obama probably wouldn't play much of a role.

John Kerry says he will not run for president in 2016 | TheCelebrityCafe.com

In an interview with CNN’s Jack Tapper, Kerry put to rest any question about whether he plans to run in two years.

"I'm out of politics. I have no plans whatsoever. This is my last stop," he said.

Kerry would be a better alternative candidate to win the election than Hillary, both Clinton's have been around long enough.

without Christie there is no frontrunner for the Republicans.

Point taken but Bill Clinton has had quite a lot of influence.

Well, Mitt Romney has quashed any idea of running again, and Chris Christie looks like he's toast right now.

What does that leave for the GOP? Rand Paul, Rick Santorum, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, and other assorted crazies.

Seems that Jeb Bush is the only one for them that I can take seriously.

Forum List

Back