San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

Camp. I'll say it again. When the General arrived and found operations questionable then he needs to take it up with his officers. He has no control over civilian operations. This is an indictment on Military operations. Someone was commanding this operation and was derelict in their duty, according to him. Should we be expecting to hear of disciplinary action concerning this dereliction of duty?
None of this matters to hate-driven snowflakes who are still butt-hurt over Hillary losing the election. Nothing Trump will ever do will be good enough for these people. I would be more frightened if they suddenly began praising Trump. The moment they begin doing that you KNOW Trump is f*ing up. :p

So you think doing shit for 8 days was acceptable?

you ever quit licking Trump's ass?

ce the stortm hit.
Oh boohoo on a cot? She's a whining bitch.

Today is the 12th day.

The mayor is living it while your orange POS relaxes at his golf resort.

To anyone with a fucking brain, that means something.

To you feeble minded Trumpettes, how dare anyone say anything bad about your orange buddy.

Relief efforts have been slow. Yet you fuckwads blame the mayor.
good leaders stay the hell out of the way to allow the actual relief aid to do their jobs. but why would you know how things like that work? you're far too stupid to understand recovery.

You were most likely one of the libturds in here bitching he was in the way in Houston and giving photo shots.

Good leaders don't act like an 8 year old & attack the victims because they reported just how slow & ineffective Trump has been.

Have your orange buddy grow the fuck up & do his fucking job.

That mayor needs to grow up and do HER fucking job. Other mayors are attending meetings. Driving in to San Juan to do so.

Going to meeting to listen to more FEMA & Trump lies does not help the people of San Juan.

What pissed off the mayor was Trump sending out his minions to say how great it was going & calling it a great succcess.

Only a dumbass Trumpette would not get pissed when they are on the scene & know what a big fat lie these people were telling.

Trump lies & you keep kissing his fat ass. My God, have you no shame?

You are accusing the FEMA people who report to Trump's people liars? Oh that's special. Trash talking the relief efforts like the Mayor.

You can tell she can't meet with them because she's starving to death. Look how skinny she is!

Left Wing San Juan mayor whines about Trump while standing in front of port filled w food & water SHE hasn’t delivered ‼️#SanJuan pic.twitter.com/TPzwqfkq4F

— Leah STANDS (@LeahR77) September 30, 2017

Mayor Cruz pictured in front of 1000 cases of liberal tears… pic.twitter.com/3TFJU24cOj

— Theodore (@RefDemo) September 30, 2017

Mayor of San Juan standing in front of relief supplies saying they're getting no help is reminiscent of Baghdad Bob. Just saying.

— Jay Dubb (@MidasRex1998) September 30, 2017

'The T-shirt Shack has reopened!' Where did San Juan's mayor get that custom-printed 'Help Us' shirt anyway?

Puerto-Rico_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqwn1mkgyZnSVmIBRxKoKYX65M0jTO_k3-xQk3FySI5ng.PNG
Just saying that you continue to be a lying little bitch just like the President you support. When a review of how this disaster was handled, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is going to look like shit.
I know we're winning when posts like yours go out. LOL. take it easy harold.

Camp. I'll say it again. When the General arrived and found operations questionable then he needs to take it up with his officers. He has no control over civilian operations. This is an indictment on Military operations. Someone was commanding this operation and was derelict in their duty, according to him. Should we be expecting to hear of disciplinary action concerning this dereliction of duty?
None of this matters to hate-driven snowflakes who are still butt-hurt over Hillary losing the election. Nothing Trump will ever do will be good enough for these people. I would be more frightened if they suddenly began praising Trump. The moment they begin doing that you KNOW Trump is f*ing up. :p

Doing jack shit for 8 days? You are one son of a bitch to claim FEMA and other organizations were doing nothing.

Fuck you asshole.

Ever serve in the military?

8 days my ass.

Air Force ground operations began on 9/26.

The Navy pulled back till the storm passed.

You just bitch to hear yourself bitch.

Go blow Trump, cocksucker.

And that dirty rotten three-star General came in and agreed with the mayor and everything she was saying. Not enough assets like military vehicles and helicopters to distribute the emergency supplies. The dirty bastard General must be a commie trump hater or something. He sure ain't as smart and wise as the trump cult posters here at USMB. They be like wizards and such.

The full deployment of National Guard didn't happen. Truck drivers aren't showing up for work on the island. How the fuck is that Trumps fault?
So your house was demolished & your family has little or no food & you tell them to fends for themselves while you go to work without any transportation to get there. All the while Trump is telling us what a great job he was doing on Puerto Rico.

Two issues:

1) The relieve effort was too slow.
2) Trump lying about it

Quit blaming truck drivers, the mayor, Democrats, etc

Doing jack shit for 8 days? You are one son of a bitch to claim FEMA and other organizations were doing nothing.

If the people had no food, water, electric, phone.. what were they doing?

Where was the military?

The democrats (soros people or globalists) let her know that they cannot afford for her to make Trump look good. They won't survive if he does. This little country consisting of Spanish speaking people, is too much of an opportunity for those that use identity politics to bring down the country.

So, therefore this woman is doing their bidding. That is how it works.

Even though everything the left do is a proven lie, it does not matter. The story is sold, the sheep believe it, and the agenda remains on track. Regardless of the truth.
she needs money to run for governor. she was told to put up or forget it.

And that dirty rotten three-star General came in and agreed with the mayor and everything she was saying. Not enough assets like military vehicles and helicopters to distribute the emergency supplies. The dirty bastard General must be a commie trump hater or something. He sure ain't as smart and wise as the trump cult posters here at USMB. They be like wizards and such.

The full deployment of National Guard didn't happen. Truck drivers aren't showing up for work on the island. How the fuck is that Trumps fault?
So your house was demolished & your family has little or no food & you tell them to fends for themselves while you go to work without any transportation to get there. All the while Trump is telling us what a great job he was doing on Puerto Rico.

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

Only a pussy like you would be unprepared, knowing a hurricane was on the way.

You pussy. You couldn't feed your own family during a crisis.

You demand instant gratification.

Fuck you asshole.

8 days my ass.

It took 8 days for Trump to put a three Star general in charge. The goods were stuck at the port. No diesel fuel,

Notice things picked up when the military took over.

I can't blow Trump, because there are too many of you Trumpettes lined up doing it.

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

and yet you feel that the main land help is just going to magically arrive?

truckers can't get there due to infrastructure issues, but mainland help can? too funny.

When mainland help arrives, won't they be in that same infrastructure?

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

You don;t know shit about me, asshole. Funny how when you Trumpettes get pushed into a corner because of your stupid posts, that you have to pretend to be a tough guy.

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

truckers can't get there due to infrastructure issues, but mainland help can? too funny.

The ocean was blocked by trees? Really dumbass?

Fuck you asshole.

8 days my ass.

It took 8 days for Trump to put a three Star general in charge. The goods were stuck at the port. No diesel fuel,

Notice things picked up when the military took over.

I can't blow Trump, because there are too many of you Trumpettes lined up doing it.
Somebody was already in charge of the Military, before the General arrived.

Fuck dude. You must be a moron.

You've never served.

You think this is Hogan's heroes or McHales Navy.

You are such a fucking waste of time and thick headed to boot.

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

The Navy calls them waves.

During a hurricane these waves become big.

Big waves capsize ships, you know, turn them over.

The Navy pulled back these ships till the big waves subsided, you know, got little.

Fucking idiots.

If the people had no food, water, electric, phone.. what were they doing?

Where was the military?

Factbox: Relief efforts in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria

"The U.S. military has the USS Kearsarge and Oak Hill, amphibious assault ships, assisting in relief efforts. The USS Wasp, which has completed relief efforts off the coast of Dominica, will soon be joining them."

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

You don;t know shit about me, asshole. Funny how when you Trumpettes get pushed into a corner because of your stupid posts, that you have to pretend to be a tough guy.
What is this trumpette shit, pussy.

I'm not backed into any corner.

The shit you spew is beyond stupid.

I pretend to be no one.

You know nothing about me either.

Fuck off pussy.

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

water.

Two issues:

2) Trump lying about it

The Navy calls them waves.

During a hurricane these waves become big.

Big waves capsize ships, you know, turn them over.

The Navy pulled back these ships till the big waves subsided, you know, got little.

Fucking idiots.

I was always taught as a child that you should never disrespect someone if you were asking the person for help.
I think the Mayor of San Juan needs to learn more about American culture, and manners. She should stop complaining , and criticizing the President ,FEMA, and the U.S. response. You live in a Hurricain zone, and should be better prepared to deal with that kind of disaster. FEMA, and the president can only do so much.

Forum List

Back