Mayor Cruz of San Juan calls Trump "The Disaster in Chief"

Dew ewe know her personally or Izzy ewe trolling again?

I've seen enough of her to know she's awesome. And I'm totally serious about considering her as the Dem presidential candidate. She'd own the female vote, the Hispanic vote, the black vote, and the votes of all Puerto Ricans - five million now living in US.

Yet more proof of the bigotry of the left...

Vote for you race or gender....

You lefties are a sick bunch...

All you have left is racism and class warfare.

Why would a Puerto Rican who has observed the utter lack of empathy and response from the Toxic Orange Tumor, NOT vote for a fellow Puerto Rican who has led the fight to bring back electricity, water, and food to three million on the island, many of whom are probably their relatives?

Sorry Deno, but it has nothing to do with class warfare or racism any more than the fact that most blacks voted for our first black president. You guys should refine your talking points at least to the degree where they actually make sense. o_O

Why would a Puerto Rican who has observed the utter lack of empathy and response from the Toxic Orange Tumor, NOT vote for a fellow Puerto Rican who has led the fight to bring back electricity, water, and food to three million on the island, many of whom are probably their relatives?

Sorry Deno, but it has nothing to do with class warfare or racism any more than the fact that most blacks voted for our first black president. You guys should refine your talking points at least to the degree where they actually make sense. o_O

Class warfare and racism is all you got........

I've seen enough of her to know she's awesome. And I'm totally serious about considering her as the Dem presidential candidate. She'd own the female vote, the Hispanic vote, the black vote, and the votes of all Puerto Ricans - five million now living in US.

You mean that the GOP doesn't vote on consideration of race and gender? Or social status?
Where do you buy your blinders?

This women has more integrity, know-how, compassion, character, honesty and leadership ability in her pinky finger than the Trump family has in their entirety.

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz slammed President Trump’s response to Hurricane Maria as Puerto Rico reached the 100-day mark since the hurricane.

Cruz told ABC News that Trump was “disrespectful” to the island's U.S. citizens in his approach to the disaster and recovery process.

“He was disrespectful to the Puerto Rican people, he was disrespectful to the American people who were leaving their homes to come help us here,” Cruz said. “Where he needed to be a commander in chief, he was a disaster-in-chief.”

“President Trump does not embody the values of the good-hearted American people that have [made] sure that we are not forgotten,” she added.​

San Juan mayor slams Trump as 'disaster-in-chief' after 100 days without power

Hey - How about Carmen Yulin Cruz for President 2020 - could she run? YEP - and she'd eat The Toxic Orange Tumor for lunch! :)

WASHINGTON — Supreme Court Justices Anthony Kennedy and Stephen Breyer seemed to indicate Thursday they'd consider a U.S. citizen born in Puerto Rico “natural-born” and eligible to run for president. Mar 14, 2013

yulin-cruz1.jpg
The commie bitch is the head of the PR separatist party.
Not sure she's want to be the US President.
She'd like to be the first President of the new country called 'Welcome to what life is like in Hatia".

another dumbass anti-Trump thread
the PR mayor says this says that...she should be POTUS
better than Trump
to you, everyone is better than Trump
Charlie Brown is better

but--it's just your hateful OPINION

This women has more integrity, know-how, compassion, character, honesty and leadership ability in her pinky finger than the Trump family has in their entirety.

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz slammed President Trump’s response to Hurricane Maria as Puerto Rico reached the 100-day mark since the hurricane.

Cruz told ABC News that Trump was “disrespectful” to the island's U.S. citizens in his approach to the disaster and recovery process.

“He was disrespectful to the Puerto Rican people, he was disrespectful to the American people who were leaving their homes to come help us here,” Cruz said. “Where he needed to be a commander in chief, he was a disaster-in-chief.”

“President Trump does not embody the values of the good-hearted American people that have [made] sure that we are not forgotten,” she added.​

San Juan mayor slams Trump as 'disaster-in-chief' after 100 days without power

Hey - How about Carmen Yulin Cruz for President 2020 - could she run? YEP - and she'd eat The Toxic Orange Tumor for lunch! :)

WASHINGTON — Supreme Court Justices Anthony Kennedy and Stephen Breyer seemed to indicate Thursday they'd consider a U.S. citizen born in Puerto Rico “natural-born” and eligible to run for president. Mar 14, 2013

yulin-cruz1.jpg
The commie bitch is the head of the PR separatist party.
Not sure she's want to be the US President.
She'd like to be the first President of the new country called 'Welcome to what life is like in Hatia".
--------------------------------------------------- didn't know she was a 'separatist' . Looks like i'll have to support her separatst movement , GO Mayor !!i

Notice Cuba had no problem getting it back together many many times while being sanctioned most of our lives yet the welfare state of Puerto Rico ( Jew of the carib) can't get shit done ?

Notice Cuba had no problem getting it back together many many times while being sanctioned most of our lives yet the welfare state of Puerto Rico ( Jew of the carib) can't get shit done ?
---------------------------------------------------------------- i understand that 'pr' couldn't get things together long before the hurricane LMe .

------------------------------------------------- and yeah , other than the Jew comment i think that your comment on 'cuba' [cuber] is correct LMe .

The US imposed sanctions on Cuba, but they still trade with other countries on a regular basis.

The US imposed sanctions on Cuba, but they still trade with other countries on a regular basis.
Peurto Rico hasn't ? How about the Domincan Republic ? Don't hear them whining much on the "news". Cuz they're workin' fuckers that keeps the country half sane.

from what i have read 'pr' was falling down way before the hurricane .

And all those milliions who will vote for any democrat running against Trump. He is so despised.

Dems would be thrilled with anyone under 80. The only politicians more despised than Trump arre Republicans, followed by Democrats at something around 30%.

Forum List

Back