San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

The other Mayor's seem to have attended.

The other countries attended the Paris Accords,. (on global warming)
And...?

You seem to put such big importance on attending the FEMA meetings, when the Mayor is on the phone direcrtly with the white house,
Should she not be coordinating locally with FEMA, the Governor and other Mayor's to effectively allocate the resources and manpower?

She was on the phone with the White House.

She was complaining she wasn't getting a response from the White House.

Well I'd be pissed the island on which I lived infrastructure was so poorly built that it couldn't withstand a hurricane and provide for its own citizens. that'd be me.

It was hit by not one, but two hurricanes, the second a category 5 (as bad as they get)

I'm sure your house wasn't built to withstand more than a category 2 at best.

F5 - Incredible damage. Strong frame houses leveled off
foundations and swept away. Automobile-sized missiles
fly through the air in excess of 100 meters (109 yards).
Trees debarked. Incredible phenomena will occur.

That's what hit Puerto Rico.

BTW, where was all the effort to get supplies ahead of the storm hitting? Why weren't generators ordered, why wasn't water ordered? .

Isn't that the stuff sitting in the ports waiting for trucks to unload them?

Maybe Puerto Rico should have ordered roads and bridges along with the other supplies sitting in the ports.

I guess it was a good thing no other earthquakes occurred that had already had resources working on recovery eh?
I guess this is a good time to start a war with North Korea.

We don't need those military assets for anything else right now.

She got a response, she wasn't getting the help. As I pointed out, the national guard has the resources to deliver hundreds of cargo containers anywhere on the island, without regard to the condition of the roads or bridges, or availability of trucks or drivers.

Those resources were used in Texas and Florida, but not Puerto Rico.

Politicizing every single thing results in no one paying attention.

Trump is not racist, you fools. Hillary was a very poor candidate. Get over it.

Well I'd be pissed the island on which I lived infrastructure was so poorly built that it couldn't withstand a hurricane and provide for its own citizens. that'd be me.

It was hit by not one, but two hurricanes, the second a category 5 (as bad as they get)

I'm sure your house wasn't built to withstand more than a category 2 at best.

F5 - Incredible damage. Strong frame houses leveled off
foundations and swept away. Automobile-sized missiles
fly through the air in excess of 100 meters (109 yards).
Trees debarked. Incredible phenomena will occur.

That's what hit Puerto Rico.
and how is that trump's problem? where are all of the additional fuel trucks that should have been on the island ahead of the two hurricanes? why wasn't the island prepared? where were the additional electrical generators to set up on the island? where, where, where and again, how is this trump's problem?

You bunch of libturd fks wish this to be political, I'm ready baby, bring it fking on. I can point fingers really well.

ce the stortm hit.
Can anyone explain?

San Juan mayor says to media Trump is not helping as she stands in front of relief aid pallets sent by Trump.
san-juan-mayor-soto-600x379.jpg

San Juan Mayor Refused to Visit FEMA HQ After Several Invites – Is Not Participating in ANY FEMA Meetings

BREAKING=> San Juan Mayor Invited to FEMA Command Center Several Times – Refused to Show Up!

Fellow Puerto Rico Mayor SHREDS San Juan Mayor Cruz 'She's Not Participating in Any FEMA Meetings'

San Juan Mayor to Liberal Media: We Are Getting No Help From Trump – As She Stands In Front of Pallets of Aid
Four links, all to the same exact Gateway Pundit Fake news story. Those are not FEMA pallets.

"The mayor's living on a cot and I hope the President has a good day at golf."

Lt. Gen. Russell Honore RET.

Oh boohoo on a cot? She's a whining bitch.

Today is the 12th day.

The mayor is living it while your orange POS relaxes at his golf resort.

To anyone with a fucking brain, that means something.

To you feeble minded Trumpettes, how dare anyone say anything bad about your orange buddy.

Relief efforts have been slow. Yet you fuckwads blame the mayor.
good leaders stay the hell out of the way to allow the actual relief aid to do their jobs. but why would you know how things like that work? you're far too stupid to understand recovery.

You were most likely one of the libturds in here bitching he was in the way in Houston and giving photo shots.

Good leaders don't act like an 8 year old & attack the victims because they reported just how slow & ineffective Trump has been.

Have your orange buddy grow the fuck up & do his fucking job.

That mayor needs to grow up and do HER fucking job. Other mayors are attending meetings. Driving in to San Juan to do so.

ce the stortm hit.
Oh boohoo on a cot? She's a whining bitch.

Today is the 12th day.

To you feeble minded Trumpettes, how dare anyone say anything bad about your orange buddy.

good leaders stay the hell out of the way to allow the actual relief aid to do their jobs. but why would you know how things like that work? you're far too stupid to understand recovery.

You were most likely one of the libturds in here bitching he was in the way in Houston and giving photo shots.

Good leaders don't act like an 8 year old & attack the victims because they reported just how slow & ineffective Trump has been.

the mayor should have thought of that before bashing the president of the US for her failures.

So, you are saying that she should have taken into consideration that Trump is a flaming asshole & said something different?

She should shut the fuck up and stop lying that everyone is dying.

BTW, where was all the effort to get supplies ahead of the storm hitting? Why weren't generators ordered, why wasn't water ordered? .

Maybe Puerto Rico should have ordered roads and bridges along with the other supplies sitting in the ports.
so why doesn't the mayor and the governor have folks set up to distribute?

US truckers are being asked to volunteer in PR. Appears they don't have any truckers on the island. Strange.

US truckers are being asked to volunteer in PR. Appears they don't have any truckers on the island. Strange.
i heard they are unionized and won't work.

The San Juan mayor was a major hiLIARy supporter. I love the irony of a blond white woman harridan speaking out for the oppressed brown people who are being helped by FEMA without her participation.

You can tell she can't meet with them because she's starving to death. Look how skinny she is!

Left Wing San Juan mayor whines about Trump while standing in front of port filled w food & water SHE hasn’t delivered ‼️#SanJuan pic.twitter.com/TPzwqfkq4F

— Leah STANDS (@LeahR77) September 30, 2017

Mayor Cruz pictured in front of 1000 cases of liberal tears… pic.twitter.com/3TFJU24cOj

— Theodore (@RefDemo) September 30, 2017

Mayor of San Juan standing in front of relief supplies saying they're getting no help is reminiscent of Baghdad Bob. Just saying.

— Jay Dubb (@MidasRex1998) September 30, 2017

'The T-shirt Shack has reopened!' Where did San Juan's mayor get that custom-printed 'Help Us' shirt anyway?

Puerto-Rico_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqwn1mkgyZnSVmIBRxKoKYX65M0jTO_k3-xQk3FySI5ng.PNG
Just saying that you continue to be a lying little bitch just like the President you support. When a review of how this disaster was handled, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is going to look like shit.

She got a response, she wasn't getting the help. As I pointed out, the national guard has the resources to deliver hundreds of cargo containers anywhere on the island, without regard to the condition of the roads or bridges, or availability of trucks or drivers.

Those resources were used in Texas and Florida, but not Puerto Rico.

Over 10,000 containers have been delivered to the island. Check this out. The Governors of Texas and Florida activated their whole Guard. Not Puerto Rico. Don't blame Trump because it makes you appear to be a bloody fool.

9 days ago after Maria, less than half of Puerto Rico National Guard on duty

Of the Puerto Rico Guard's 8,000 members, some 2,750 are activated, said Kurt Rauschenberg, a National Guard Bureau spokesman. That number is growing by the day, but it illustrates a crucial difference in how states and territories responded to other hurricanes this year.

In Florida, Gov. Rick Scott activated all 7,000 members of the Florida National Guard prior to Hurricane Irma pummeling the state. In Texas, all 12,000 members were activated within two days of Hurricane Harvey coming ashore with Category-4 strength.

You can tell she can't meet with them because she's starving to death. Look how skinny she is!

Left Wing San Juan mayor whines about Trump while standing in front of port filled w food & water SHE hasn’t delivered ‼️#SanJuan pic.twitter.com/TPzwqfkq4F

— Leah STANDS (@LeahR77) September 30, 2017

Mayor Cruz pictured in front of 1000 cases of liberal tears… pic.twitter.com/3TFJU24cOj

— Theodore (@RefDemo) September 30, 2017

Mayor of San Juan standing in front of relief supplies saying they're getting no help is reminiscent of Baghdad Bob. Just saying.

— Jay Dubb (@MidasRex1998) September 30, 2017

'The T-shirt Shack has reopened!' Where did San Juan's mayor get that custom-printed 'Help Us' shirt anyway?

Puerto-Rico_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqwn1mkgyZnSVmIBRxKoKYX65M0jTO_k3-xQk3FySI5ng.PNG
Just saying that you continue to be a lying little bitch just like the President you support. When a review of how this disaster was handled, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is going to look like shit.

Fuck you asshole. I just put up the NPR link that showed the ineptitude of the PR government.

Bottom line though the whining bitch has time for Anderson Cooper but not FEMA meetings.

The democrats (soros people or globalists) let her know that they cannot afford for her to make Trump look good. They won't survive if he does. This little country consisting of Spanish speaking people, is too much of an opportunity for those that use identity politics to bring down the country.

So, therefore this woman is doing their bidding. That is how it works.

Even though everything the left do is a proven lie, it does not matter. The story is sold, the sheep believe it, and the agenda remains on track. Regardless of the truth.

Another garish politician looking to make hay for herself via the misery of others

ce the stortm hit.
Today is the 12th day.

the mayor should have thought of that before bashing the president of the US for her failures.

So, you are saying that she should have taken into consideration that Trump is a flaming asshole & said something different?

She should shut the fuck up and stop lying that everyone is dying.

If you have no food or water, you are on the path to death, i.e. dying. You are dying until to either get food & water or until you are dead.

You people are dumber than shit.

Forum List

Back