San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

D
Oh give me a freaking break. With every breath one takes one is heading towards death. It's inevitable. Death and taxes. At the last report I saw that only 16 had died. Hey that is awesome if that is the final death toll for a Category 5.

The bitch is a drama queen and trash talking the relief effort. Fuck her.
Still proving what a low life POS misogynist you are.

People without food & water for 8 fucking days ARE dying.

Why the fuck did your orange God not send the military the next day? Why did he wait 8 days? Was his trips to his golf resorts more important. Or did he have to fight with NFL players?

Trump has a God Damn job. He should STFU & do it. And you should STFU until he actually does something instead of running in circles screaming " You're doing a great job Doinnie"
Dumb FUCK the navy was there the minute the storm stopped As for the army and marines guess what the PORTS and airfields were damaged exactly how were they supposed to be there the day after the storm YOU FUCKING RETARD.

8 f r e a k i n days to assign a general to be in charge.

You assholes were just blaming the truck driverts.

But now you blame storm damage?

Make up your minds here.

I rreally think the military can go places without a port. Really.

They have these things called helicopters that can deliver good & personnel to get shit done.
Helicopters can not land when the ground is covered in downed trees and power lines dumb fuck. Plus debris whipped up by the blades will wreck a helicopter in a second. All requires assessment and figuring out where when and how to cover the problems all handled by Local Commanders until it is determined what will be sent. And as I read literally tons of units and equipment with troops were being sent just couldn't get in due to damage to airfields and ports.

So, there was no space for a helicopter to land? Really. You are really trying to user that as an argument here?

Maybe just not as fast as you and that bitch Mayor would like it but they've been flying and delivering as best they could.

"Transportation within the island is improving. Crews are clearing roads and repairing roads and bridges as they move along. Aviation assets – including military helicopters – are providing commodities to those communities where road are still blocked."

Unified Coordination Group Addressing Puerto Rico Recovery, Governor Says > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

D

Why the fuck did your orange God not send the military the next day? Why did he wait 8 days? Was his trips to his golf resorts more important. Or did he have to fight with NFL players?

Trump has a God Damn job. He should STFU & do it. And you should STFU until he actually does something instead of running in circles screaming " You're doing a great job Doinnie"
Dumb FUCK the navy was there the minute the storm stopped As for the army and marines guess what the PORTS and airfields were damaged exactly how were they supposed to be there the day after the storm YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Make up your minds here.

They have these things called helicopters that can deliver good & personnel to get shit done.
Helicopters can not land when the ground is covered in downed trees and power lines dumb fuck. Plus debris whipped up by the blades will wreck a helicopter in a second. All requires assessment and figuring out where when and how to cover the problems all handled by Local Commanders until it is determined what will be sent. And as I read literally tons of units and equipment with troops were being sent just couldn't get in due to damage to airfields and ports.

And this completely backs you up. They just got air control up and running.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico
By Air Force Capt. Matt Murphy and Air Force Tech. Sgt. Dan Heaton, Puerto Rico Air National Guard

PRINT | E-MAIL | CONTACT AUTHOR
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Oct. 2, 2017 — Air National Guard units from Puerto Rico, Illinois and Wisconsin teamed up to restore Federal Aviation Administration-managed air traffic control operations on Puerto Rico as part of response efforts in the wake of Hurricane Maria's devastation on the island.

Air Force Capt. Jeff Rutkowski, a member of the Wisconsin Air National Guard, and members of his team work inside the Puerto Rico Federal Aviation Administration Operations Center, where the Wisconsin Air National Guard established a Joint Incident Site Communications Capability center to restore air traffic communications, allowing the FAA to resume full operations, Sept. 30, 2017. Puerto Rico Air National Guard photo by Air Force Capt. Matt Murphy
Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on Sept. 20 and destroyed a key generator used by the FAA to power its control center that directs aircraft movement in and around the island. The FAA's San Juan Center is responsible for directing the movement not only civilian and military aircraft for takeoff and landing at the island's airports, but also any aircraft flying in the vicinity.

"Thanks to our relationship with the Puerto Rico Air National Guard, they were able to provide us with the assistance we needed to get back up and running, and now the Air National Guard is supporting us with redundancy as a backup now that power is restored to our building," said Edward Tirado, an operations manager with the FAA in Puerto Rico.

Air Traffic Control Curtailed

The loss of power and communications lines required that all aircraft traffic be controlled by visual and physical spacing. Only one aircraft could arrive or leave the island every 10 minutes, or six per hour, to ensure that the aircraft were safely separated. Under normal operating conditions, an airport the size of San Juan International can handle about 45 flights per hour.

The limited aircraft movement choked the supply chain of critical material and personnel, officials said.

More at link.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article
But you dipsticks blamed the truckers? You said the Mayor of an Juan was blocking aid to make Trump look bad.

Only 20% of truckers reported for work.

Only 50% of the National Guard have shown up. Governors of Florida and Texas deployed every NG they had.

D

Make up your minds here.

And this completely backs you up. They just got air control up and running.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico
By Air Force Capt. Matt Murphy and Air Force Tech. Sgt. Dan Heaton, Puerto Rico Air National Guard

PRINT | E-MAIL | CONTACT AUTHOR
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Oct. 2, 2017 — Air National Guard units from Puerto Rico, Illinois and Wisconsin teamed up to restore Federal Aviation Administration-managed air traffic control operations on Puerto Rico as part of response efforts in the wake of Hurricane Maria's devastation on the island.

Air Force Capt. Jeff Rutkowski, a member of the Wisconsin Air National Guard, and members of his team work inside the Puerto Rico Federal Aviation Administration Operations Center, where the Wisconsin Air National Guard established a Joint Incident Site Communications Capability center to restore air traffic communications, allowing the FAA to resume full operations, Sept. 30, 2017. Puerto Rico Air National Guard photo by Air Force Capt. Matt Murphy
Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico on Sept. 20 and destroyed a key generator used by the FAA to power its control center that directs aircraft movement in and around the island. The FAA's San Juan Center is responsible for directing the movement not only civilian and military aircraft for takeoff and landing at the island's airports, but also any aircraft flying in the vicinity.

"Thanks to our relationship with the Puerto Rico Air National Guard, they were able to provide us with the assistance we needed to get back up and running, and now the Air National Guard is supporting us with redundancy as a backup now that power is restored to our building," said Edward Tirado, an operations manager with the FAA in Puerto Rico.

Air Traffic Control Curtailed

The loss of power and communications lines required that all aircraft traffic be controlled by visual and physical spacing. Only one aircraft could arrive or leave the island every 10 minutes, or six per hour, to ensure that the aircraft were safely separated. Under normal operating conditions, an airport the size of San Juan International can handle about 45 flights per hour.

The limited aircraft movement choked the supply chain of critical material and personnel, officials said.

More at link.

Air National Guard Restores Air Traffic Control in Puerto Rico > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article
But you dipsticks blamed the truckers? You said the Mayor of an Juan was blocking aid to make Trump look bad.
was the aid there or not? was it going out to the needy? were there drivers or not? let's see how honest you are.

D
She should shut the fuck up and stop lying that everyone is dying.

If you have no food or water, you are on the path to death, i.e. dying. You are dying until to either get food & water or until you are dead.

You people are dumber than shit.

Oh give me a freaking break. With every breath one takes one is heading towards death. It's inevitable. Death and taxes. At the last report I saw that only 16 had died. Hey that is awesome if that is the final death toll for a Category 5.

Make up your minds here.

200 helicopters were available and used in Houston for Hurricane Harvey. 60 were available and used for Puerto Rico.

D
If you have no food or water, you are on the path to death, i.e. dying. You are dying until to either get food & water or until you are dead.

You people are dumber than shit.

Make up your minds here.

200 helicopters were available and used in Houston for Hurricane Harvey. 60 were available and used for Puerto Rico.
wow the country's been busy eh?

When she says genocide she means one of replacement considering the very likely outcome of lower income Puerto Ricans being replaced by wealthy whites and jews as they leave the island to live in the States.
White Supremacist Piece of Fucking Shit.

Who...me?
You are so proud of that.

Being a White Supremacist proves just how ignorant you really are.

LOL how does what I said make me a white supremacist? For one, I'm only relaying what a certain Puerto Rican authority said in a PBS interview I read yesterday. Secondly, poor people are almost certainly going to leave the island because it's no longer a hospitable place to live unless you have lots of money.

The military has been helping the Dominican Republic and the US Virgin Islands. The only bitching so far has come from the left wing whacko Mayor.

170923-A-TN552-0009L.JPG

Island Talk

St. Thomas resident Andra Vallerie, far left, talks with Army Spc. Cerelia Spencer, second left, following the soldiers return to the U.S. Virgin Islands to continue relief efforts in the wake of Hurricanes Irma and Maria in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Sept. 24, 2017. The soldiers are assigned to the 602nd Area Support Medical Company, 261st Multifunctional Medical Battalion, 44th Medical Brigade. Army photo by Staff Sgt. Elvis Umanzor

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Photos > Photo Gallery

The military has been helping the Dominican Republic and the US Virgin Islands. The only bitching so far has come from the left wing whacko Mayor.

170923-A-TN552-0009L.JPG

Island Talk

St. Thomas resident Andra Vallerie, far left, talks with Army Spc. Cerelia Spencer, second left, following the soldiers return to the U.S. Virgin Islands to continue relief efforts in the wake of Hurricanes Irma and Maria in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Sept. 24, 2017. The soldiers are assigned to the 602nd Area Support Medical Company, 261st Multifunctional Medical Battalion, 44th Medical Brigade. Army photo by Staff Sgt. Elvis Umanzor

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Photos > Photo Gallery
but Puerto Rico

if demolosers actually knew something, they'd be dangerous.

When she says genocide she means one of replacement considering the very likely outcome of lower income Puerto Ricans being replaced by wealthy whites and jews as they leave the island to live in the States.

Who...me?

LOL how does what I said make me a white supremacist? For one, I'm only relaying what a certain Puerto Rican authority said in a PBS interview I read yesterday. Secondly, poor people are almost certainly going to leave the island because it's no longer a hospitable place to live unless you have lots of money.
Leftist say that stupid shit when they have no argument.

Who...me?

Leftist say that stupid shit when they have no argument.
it's all they got actually.

She's a communist whore. She's both insane and blood thirsty. They like to see people die almost as much as they like to be the cause of death.

She's a communist whore. She's both insane and blood thirsty. They like to see people die almost as much as they like to be the cause of death.
The left has no problem watching people suffer/die if it can be used to further their agenda. They have no morals or conscience.

D

Make up your minds here.

So, there was no space for a helicopter to land? Really. You are really trying to user that as an argument here?
You don't know what you are babbling about the island was a mess debris kicked up by a helicopter trying to land in a debris filled area will down the helicopter. And besides the choppers would be used initially to land troops to clear the port and airfields dumb ass.

Forum List

Back