same sex marriage

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder.

I always wondered about that.

What is homosexuality classified as actually?

A sexual attraction, just like hetero or bisexuality

That sounds pretty accurate

And homosexuals having acess to helthcare is bady why?

That exact statement can be applied to the churches.

1)Demonstrate
2)Why is it so horrible if our population doesn't continue to explode?

Evidence?

Demonstrate how someone else having a family threatens your family.

And? Should we require all people to have children to make their parents happy?

Demonstrate

and demonstrate why this is such a horrible thing

evidence?

Flamers and parade-goers are a minority, in my own experience. Also, such displays are a direct reaction to people like you and, I suspect, would be far less common inf America were less reressive.

Evidence?

Demonstrate.

You're reminding me of the "if you give a mouse a cookie" skit on Robot Chicken

Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back these outlandish claims?

Demonstrate.

As opposed to trusting... the priest at the local Catholic church? :rolleyes:

Demonstrate any such signals

Demonstrate. The APA disagrees with you.

Hey.......Sunnidiot........do you actually KNOW any gays?

It's obvious that you don't.

He's been working on getting to know himself better through some books on tape.

They are easy to spot.

Limp wrist, low cut dress with hairy chest, size 12 heels, hands stained brown and reek of fecal material, purse full of AIDS medicine, hanging around childrens play grounds, etc.

Sounds more like the modern Republicans

giuliani_drag.jpg

Homosexual caretakers in a boys home in Texas invited homosexuals into the home to rape the boys in their care.
Two homosexual women abusing the daughter of one of them for years and now, both have been charged.
These stories make the news, but are often played down, because of the objections the media owners would get over the content. If you google the subject, I am sure you will find more than enough stories.
If homosexual "couples" can only have children using alternative methods: invirtro..., adoption, non-committed fetus/baby carrier, etc and stay true to their "condition", it is not hard to figure out, their medical costs for children are going to be a lot higher than the "typical" heterosexual methods to produce children.
Homosexuals have access to healthcare now. They are free to purchase healthcare insurance on their own or find work where insurance is offered as a benefit, many choose not to do this. They opt for the emergency room "free" care (where the rest of the patients that pay their own medical costs have to pay for the emergency room deadbeats also). This gov plan would give them, the emergency room deadbeats (many not homosexual), healthcare insurance that would be abused for "lifestyle choices", instead of using it for basic care.
As far as priests abusing boys: they did not form a group (MANBLA) to legalize their sin. They are not "accepted" or "tolerated" in the Catholic community (there are exceptions).

Death just a pain for a while,but hell is the eternal suffer.For save those degenerate souls of homosexual,the law of fear shall be created.Remember Christ's teaching Mark, chapter 9
"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. " I think lost a penis is much better falling souls to those homosexual.

For those that do not want to understand: IMHO this means that you don't stay with people that temp you, even if it means, removing them from your life permanently. They might be dearer to you than your body parts, but you must be strong enough (or pray for the strength from the Lord to do it) to seperate yourself and stay away from them. This is the same with Leviticus: when that was written, a man's sins were passed to his family, they would be punished for what he did. In the New Covenant, when Yeshua came that was stopped. At that point, you are responsible for your own sin, not your father's (family's). "Blood" was used interchangeably with "soul", meaning the soul was destroyed for this act. Yeshua came for the sinners and asked them to stop, promising if they did stop sinning (or seriously tried to stop sinning) and followed Him, they would receive eternal rewards.
Stop sinning and reach for that eternal reward.

don't try an paint the gays as golden saints there no better than any other scum that solicit young runaway boy off the street. so quit try to say the gays are all about good roll models compare to strait people.

Look, you asked, I gave you reasons and you "selectively" disqualified the reasons. California schools expose children to homosexual lifestyle as "acceptable" not tolerated; that is "turning" children. (Teaching them a behavior is acceptable when a large portion of society sees it as "tolerable" is indotrinating children into the homosexual lifestyle is respectable).

There is actually a timeline to which many sociological change happens.. "tolerable" tends to come before "acceptable", and "acceptable" tends to come before "respectable".. Women in the workforce was something that had to go through this process, also.. It is really something that people have to adjust to- and it is not without its respectability.

Homosexuals, typically do not cruise the nursing homes for prospective "partners". They often use deceptive means to "trick" a "target"; many of these "targets" are between the ages of 18 & 35, the prime ages for producing children. You are offended by the term breeding stock, but, it is the truth, if people are removed at the prime productive years, not only are they less likely to produce healthy children, but they are less likely to become involved parents (I am aware there are always exceptions, I am speaking generally), making children from a homosexual relationship to receive less "moral" care than children from a married relationship (exceptions, of course). It seems you don not have an arguement here, only disagree with the terminology I used.

That is quite a leap you are making- Heterosexuals don't go cruising the nursing homes, either. The current trend is that youth equals beauty and sex appeal.. This is perfectly natural- not a matter of anyone choosing "targets" to transform, lol.. :lol:

Your example of places in Europe that would offend Christians, IS, my point about the homosexual communities here (there are exceptions) that flaunt their lifestyle in the public eye. You can demonstrate exceptions, not the norms (is Provincetown a mostly homosexual community?). San Fran parks became so notorious of a sexual activity place, that it made prime time TV as a place not to take small children if you did not want them to witness homosexual sex in public places. Parades, demonstrations, public events with large portions of homosexuals are typically lewd and perverted.

And you would not bring your kids to any other sexually oriented demonstrations or parades- like having them see women who protest topless, or anything else of that nature.. It makes absolutely no difference in the sexual preference of such demonstrations and parades- it is all about the nature OF the demonstration that is considered sexually charged that people would not subject their children to viewing. I mean, you wouldnt take your kid to some nudist art gallery, right?

"Scaremongering" about healthcare costs maybe a better way than pretending unhealthy lifestyles will not have any affect on health care costs at all. Can you demonstrate how homosexuals stay healthier than those that are not? Many (again there are exceptions) homosexuals in that prime breeding age do not purchase insurance on their own. Many do not work in positions where the company pays health care insurance. To have these people, making the same lifestyle choices (similar to people that have multiple sexual partners making bad decisions), would logically, drive up healthcare costs for everyone.

That is the first logical thing you have said in this post.. And I mean no offense at all when I say that. Many heterosexuals do not purchase health insurance, either- I believe that a part of you understands this, even though you did not specifically say so in this paragraph.

[quote[As far as my language being like a "nazi", I feel that is your way of ignoring the arguement and insulting me. How about presenting a hard look at what homosexual marriage being made legal would do to this, currently disintegrating, nation?[/QUOTE]

You have to consider what YOU think "this disintegrating nation" actually means to you.. Because some of us see this country as getting better and better all the time- overall. I think that gay marriage would promote unity and goodness in our country, because even though you cant control with whom a person falls in love, you most certainly can allow them to make it legitimate..

I am surprised at your post, by the way- You seem to believe that the same gays that actually want to make a long term marital committment to another human being, are the most slutty, too.. :confused:

Look, you asked, I gave you reasons and you "selectively" disqualified the reasons. California schools expose children to homosexual lifestyle as "acceptable" not tolerated; that is "turning" children. (Teaching them a behavior is acceptable when a large portion of society sees it as "tolerable" is indotrinating children into the homosexual lifestyle is respectable).

Homosexuals, typically do not cruise the nursing homes for prospective "partners". They often use deceptive means to "trick" a "target"; many of these "targets" are between the ages of 18 & 35, the prime ages for producing children. You are offended by the term breeding stock, but, it is the truth, if people are removed at the prime productive years, not only are they less likely to produce healthy children, but they are less likely to become involved parents (I am aware there are always exceptions, I am speaking generally), making children from a homosexual relationship to receive less "moral" care than children from a married relationship (exceptions, of course). It seems you don not have an arguement here, only disagree with the terminology I used.

Your example of places in Europe that would offend Christians, IS, my point about the homosexual communities here (there are exceptions) that flaunt their lifestyle in the public eye. You can demonstrate exceptions, not the norms (is Provincetown a mostly homosexual community?). San Fran parks became so notorious of a sexual activity place, that it made prime time TV as a place not to take small children if you did not want them to witness homosexual sex in public places. Parades, demonstrations, public events with large portions of homosexuals are typically lewd and perverted.

"Scaremongering" about healthcare costs maybe a better way than pretending unhealthy lifestyles will not have any affect on health care costs at all. Can you demonstrate how homosexuals stay healthier than those that are not? Many (again there are exceptions) homosexuals in that prime breeding age do not purchase insurance on their own. Many do not work in positions where the company pays health care insurance. To have these people, making the same lifestyle choices (similar to people that have multiple sexual partners making bad decisions), would logically, drive up healthcare costs for everyone.

As far as my language being like a "nazi", I feel that is your way of ignoring the arguement and insulting me. How about presenting a hard look at what homosexual marriage being made legal would do to this, currently disintegrating, nation?
That has to be one of the biggest piles of horseshit I had read in a while.

Congratulations.

I wouldn't call it horseshit, just an interesting take on the subject.

This is what many people fear about the gay lifestyle.

I think instead of throwing out insults it's better to educate people.

Gays can throw out extreme examples of how straight couples are bad parents and I'm sure straight couples can do vice-verse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back