same sex marriage

if we didn't have such a whimppy gov. they could just say no to gay marriage and put it to rest.the gay dog is about as beat as the rascist mutt.

if we didn't have such a whimppy gov. they could just say no to gay marriage and put it to rest.the gay dog is about as beat as the rascist mutt.

Then get all marriage laws out of the government completely, otherwise you are breaking the law with the ban, period.

Then get all marriage laws out of the government completely, otherwise you are breaking the law with the ban, period.

why do you think gays want to marry anyway?

Honestly, I don't care. :cool: Marriage is to become all inclusive of religious beliefs, or there are to be no legal connections with it, anything else is wrong. No, I would not stop at gay marriage, I would even vote for allowing polygamy, simply because I do not like the government telling me that my religious beliefs and rites are "unlawful".

Honestly, I don't care. :cool: Marriage is to become all inclusive of religious beliefs, or there are to be no legal connections with it, anything else is wrong. No, I would not stop at gay marriage, I would even vote for allowing polygamy, simply because I do not like the government telling me that my religious beliefs and rites are "unlawful".

i'm with you there the gov. needs to be taken out of alot of our personals.

Last edited:
Death just a pain for a while,but hell is the eternal suffer.For save those degenerate souls of homosexual,the law of fear shall be created.Remember Christ's teaching Mark, chapter 9
"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. " I think lost a penis is much better falling souls to those homosexual.
You were just referenced, and here you are to make another rare appearance...

Death just a pain for a while,but hell is the eternal suffer.For save those degenerate souls of homosexual,the law of fear shall be created.Remember Christ's teaching Mark, chapter 9
"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. " I think lost a penis is much better falling souls to those homosexual.
You were just referenced, and here you are to make another rare appearance...

oooh the dreaded 666 replie #

Does this prove Betcha is the devil?

Think about it... someone spoke his name, and he appears and the 666th post...

I was post 667

I checked ;)

Of course, if you look now...

aviaryusmessageboardcom.png

Why does anyone want to marry? Some do it for companionship, some for romance, some for assistance, some to have kids.

Gays want to do all that as well, and they can.

Know where most of the really bad child abuse happens? In heterosexual families.

There is also the fact that there are women EVERY DAY that abandon their kids because they can't afford to shelter them any longer. Don't you think that a loving gay family is better than being abandoned at a gas station?

Why does anyone want to marry? Some do it for companionship, some for romance, some for assistance, some to have kids.

Know where most of the really bad child abuse happens? In heterosexual families.

There is also the fact that there are women EVERY DAY that abandon their kids because they can't afford to shelter them any longer. Don't you think that a loving gay family is better than being abandoned at a gas station?
i think the child abuse would be the children seeing two men or two women having sex in their home.

i think the child abuse would be the children seeing two men or two women having sex in their home.

Lemmie ask ya something fuckstick...........

How many heterosexual couples LET THEIR KIDS WATCH 'EM HAVE SEX?

Generally, none, as that is considered child abuse ANYWHERE.

Epic fail. Try again.

Epic fail. Try again.

how my accidently walk in?

you know what they say: "being a sailor is a gay way to serve".

Epic fail. Try again.

how my accidently walk in?

You know........I've had 3 stepfathers, been in 4 foster families, and the ONLY TIME that I accidentally caught someone having sex was my foster sister and the number of boyfriends that she had.

Never caught the parents, as most of the people I lived with had some sense of discretion.

Forum List

Back