same sex marriage

Riiiiiiiiiiight. But the whole deal is, they are legally and socially recognized as HAVING A RIGHT TO EXIST!

I am not against the homos right to exist.

Amoebas, parasites, and other non human and sub human life forms are allowed to exist.

Why not homos?

Again, I support the right of homos to exist.

But they should serve their existence locked up in mental institutions and other facilities for treatment of their sickness.

another stupid comment by paperview

Leviticus, chapter 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Those homosexual shall be dead penalty,such evil shall be cleaned from our land.
I see we have a new Taliban member.

Leviticus, chapter 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Those homosexual shall be dead penalty,such evil shall be cleaned from our land.
Another flippant comment from someone who thinks gays & lesbians should be killed.

Another flippant comment from someone who thinks gays & lesbians should be killed.

One thing I agree with you on.

Being gay is not a sickness.

As much as choosing to smoke is not a sickness.

I think there are some cases where people who were born with hormonal irregularities who really don't know what sex they are. Looking like a woman but having male sex organs for example. Thus they have a problem dealing with their own place in life.

I think there are some cases where people who were born with hormonal irregularities who really don't know what sex they are. Looking like a woman but having male sex organs for example. Thus they have a problem dealing with their own place in life.
Do not confuse homosexuality with gender identity.

I know it's a complex subject but in many instances it is exactly the same.

I tried to agree with you on something and like the total prick that you are you blew it.

I know it's a complex subject but in many instances it is exactly the same.

I tried to agree with you on something and like the total prick that you are you blew it.
Man, you really are an asshole, aren't you?

All I said was to not confuse the two, as they are different. And in most instances, they are not.

You whooped it up into something it wasn't. I made no other commentary.

Do you practice this hard to be a jerk, or does it just come naturally?

that is the tactic of the left, especially the pro homosexual crowd

you dont support us, youre a faggot,

you dont support us, youre a member of the taliban

way to be anti islamic asshole (paperview)

Never heard of a Taliban who quotes the Bible :doubt:

This coming from the man who just thanked another poster who said gays and lesbians should be put to death.

keep dreaming. If i wanted gays dead, i would say so, not thank a poster for saying what i thought

youre outta your mind

:cuckoo:

This coming from the man who just thanked another poster who said gays and lesbians should be put to death.

I prefer to give a person the benefit of the doubt, and address them by whatever gender they prefer to be called. I don't go around demanding genetic analysis of the people I meet.

In terms of regular interpersonal relationships, I call people by whatever they identify as, as well, since I assume that if they haven't asked me my opinion, it isn't welcome. In terms of legal issues, however, it isn't as simple as a personal wish or preference, nor should it be.

In all fairness, though, I doubt that marriage laws work quite this way in relation to hermaphrodites, who are something of a category all their own, and quite rare to boot. I don't think any of us could cite the law in our states as it pertains to them off the top of our heads. I know I couldn't.

You don't claim that people born with a tail are somehow primates.. do you?

as well as those born without
And YET, you choose to use a study of GENETICS in which the person has an extra chromosome (much the same as downs syndrome works, but this is a different chromosome (the X) which does not even usually tend to cause the sexual genitalia to deform in such a way, and still, STILL, you choose to claim that this is not a black and white issue???

Do you still not get it? The very definitions of 'male' and 'female' have been changed repeatedly because it's not as black and white as was once thought.

Its not gray.. Ask your doctor...

YOU brought up genetics. YOU had the burden to prove that this genetic dysfunction somehow makes someone both a male and a female.

No, I don't, because I never claimed that. This makes twice I've caught you lying, the first being your gross misrepresentation of Virginia law (which you later backpedaled).

My point to all this is that a person can go through a surgery changing their physical attributes, and give them a more aesthetically pleasing set of genitalia which will allow them (still a male, for instance, with the XY chromosomes) to appear to be "woman" enough to marry another male.

This is still a same gender marriage, regardless of the appearance of the genitalia... I have no prolem at all with same sex marriage, Just wish that Virginia and other states would also see that there is a grey area when it comes to what consitutes "gender"..

I am pleased that you can see that sociologically speaking, not scientifically speaking, there is a gray area, at least as far as aesthetics are concerned. =)

Death just a pain for a while,but hell is the eternal suffer.For save those degenerate souls of homosexual,the law of fear shall be created.Remember Christ's teaching Mark, chapter 9
"And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. " I think lost a penis is much better falling souls to those homosexual.

Forum List

Back